• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

How high are you? v. Who needs reasons when you've got heroin?

Status
Not open for further replies.
P2C oh ketamine lol I Remember shoot over ten years ago my buddy got an ounce of that stuff and being from Alaska not much has been around. I remember we drank it with orange juice, smoked it on weed, tried snorting it if I remember it burned bad. But man we were in for a treat lol good times I remember people said I slept for 3 days they came in to check if I was alive still. I wouldn't mind trying it again since I way older and wiser now ??

I'm going back to work for 3 weeks tomorrow yahoo lol I enjoy my job to much getting paid to bake and cook and also be high doing it well it's like the best thing to get paid for really. I'm gonna get some DXM and some Tagamet to see if it will help keep my tolerance where it's at and maybe help my methadone to feel or last longer.

50mg methadone
12.5 mg Benadryl
Cup coffee now on to Pepsi's and water

Time for breakfast too! Hope everyone enjoys their Wednesday (hump day) as some call it!

Joe Bean

I'm back from the depths of Tramadol wd, ready to fuck up my opiate receptors again. My morning cocktail:

Morphine
~30mg d-amp
0.4mg diclazepam

About to add a few mgs of Etizolam, finish out the day, then go home and get wrecked on my last 300mg of tapentadol (if my MSContin is here). My worst nightmare came true (because of my own laziness) and I ran out of meds during a work week before I could get more. Fucking terrible.

I'm glad that the lead scheduled for today is the one that will let me relax a bit if I'm dopesick haha.

drinkin beer, might have a sandwich. made progress on school and work things this morning so even though im not getting paid today, i still feel good.

Getting my bupe PILLS back!! Yes! But in Suboxone form not my original Subutex. Its all good, still snortable :)
Plus I'll be getting 90 8mg pills a month instead of 60 of those bad boys.. A whole 8mg extra daily.. Super excited about that.
I have saved up so much bupe in my stash box. As a hardcore Opiate addict that's HUGE, very important.. Withdrawal with my tolerance is actually dangerous.. My doctor told me that himself after telling him my drug use history.

Nodding pretty nicely, I added another 2mg of Clonazepam, 100mg hydroxyzine, and 800mg gabapentin to my cocktail from earlier.

Now it looks like this,

24mg buprenorphine
450mg tramadol
100mg chlordiazpoxide
4.5mg clonazepam
2.4g gabapentin
200mg hydroxyzine
100mg promethazine

No feeling in the world like being in mild wd and coming home to 4 morphine 60s :D

How should I use them and at what dose? For reference, I've been relying on weak poppy tea and Kratom the last few days with almost no issue (until I ran out...). Usually I'll snort 30mg of oxy to get off if I have any that day, and I always use the oxy by itself.

I already plan on shooting half of one (I live with a professional IV user) and YES, I'M AWARE IT'S A SLIPPERY SLOPE ETC ETC. I told her it wouldn't be until my last pill and to never source me needles ever again after that. I plan on making the others in the pack unusable before I do it as well. Just want the experience, I'm that type of person.

P2C oh ketamine lol I Remember shoot over ten years ago my buddy got an ounce of that stuff and being from Alaska not much has been around. I remember we drank it with orange juice, smoked it on weed, tried snorting it if I remember it burned bad. But man we were in for a treat lol good times I remember people said I slept for 3 days they came in to check if I was alive still. I wouldn't mind trying it again since I way older and wiser now ����

I'm going back to work for 3 weeks tomorrow yahoo lol I enjoy my job to much getting paid to bake and cook and also be high doing it well it's like the best thing to get paid for really. I'm gonna get some DXM and some Tagamet to see if it will help keep my tolerance where it's at and maybe help my methadone to feel or last longer.

50mg methadone
12.5 mg Benadryl
Cup coffee now on to Pepsi's and water

Time for breakfast too! Hope everyone enjoys their Wednesday (hump day) as some call it!

Joe Bean

I haven't used a lot of it yet, but it had certainly been a while for me as well. Will probably do some later on.

For now: 80mg oxy and a cigarette. Thinking about adding a benzo. Think I'll go with diclazepam.

No feeling in the world like being in mild wd and coming home to 4 morphine 60s :D
Agreed dude.
Being in WD after a long shift at work, and knowing you have a fix from a GOOD opiate (no codeine, tramadol, kratom, or hydrocodone [I LOVE hydrocodone, but it's just too weak for MY tolerance]) to come home to is a magical feeling..

My favorite Opiates and ROA to use when in WD are,

1. Black tar Heroin, SMOKED
2. Oxymorphone, SNORTED
3. Hydromorphone, IV
4. Buprenorphine, SNORTED
5. Oxycodone, ORAL/SMOKED

The gooseflesh you get after the first hit when you're in WD = ORGASM

@Methacodone: Oooooooh I can get those subutex pills, they sound so much better than the shitty strips. I'd love to crush up a 2mg line and go to nodsville.

@STH: Thanks for the guide, I really appreciate it bud. This is the kinda stuff that makes BL great. I'll read it front to back, regardless of my, erh "nurse" and her skills.

A morphine IV is on my drug To Do List (along with ibogaine, a ketamine infusion, and a large dose reality-obliterating DMT trip as well as others), whether it be in a hospital or in my bedroom lol.

OT: Dosed 2 GABA and Tyrosine supplements as well as ~20mg of DXM AND I have an empty stomach. About to crush up a 60 and down it. I want minimum interference, but I do have benzos on hand if the one isn't enough.

Man, IV morphine is awesome...I used to sometimes get & shoot the Actavis 60 mg IRs, and those were amazing...the rush is amazing and I loved the pins & needles feeling (some users don't, though...not all recreational opiate users are that "into" morphine, I've found, despite being a very well known narcotic painkiller). I still think about those tablets and shooting them, still fantasize about them...yes, "fantasize" is the right word, LOL. Ugh. Don't start IVing if you've avoided it this long, that's all I gotta say on that topic.

Most of the 60 mg morphine pills are XR formulations, though, it seems like...I am not sure how well they can be made into an injectable form. The immediate release formulations are definitely easily abusable, though.

How should I use them and at what dose? For reference, I've been relying on weak poppy tea and Kratom the last few days with almost no issue (until I ran out...). Usually I'll snort 30mg of oxy to get off if I have any that day, and I always use the oxy by itself.

I already plan on shooting half of one (I live with a professional IV user) and YES, I'M AWARE IT'S A SLIPPERY SLOPE ETC ETC. I told her it wouldn't be until my last pill and to never source me needles ever again after that. I plan on making the others in the pack unusable before I do it as well. Just want the experience, I'm that type of person.

Famous last words. After the experience youll find a way to source whatever you want/need.

Then it's twice you've tried then 10 times then ten days in a row.

Dont want to be Shooting with reused or bent to fuck needles cause you thought it might stop you..

Pandoras box bruh bruh. Etc etc etc

Honestly tho as some one who has IVed the spectrum of opiates morphine was nothing to write home about.

you sound sober Mr. Rapper, meet me in Baker City 2 saturdays from now and we will burn down a blunt how bout that.

i mean yeah i'm joking but if you were down we could make it happen.

ot: high enough, like it's anyone's business =D

Small shot of tar heroin a few hours ago, 40 mg hydrocodone10 minutes ago, joint and and beers calling my name. Hadn't used opioid for over 7 months before last week, shit happens lol. Thankfully I have lots of extremely high quality cannabis to fall back on.

Famous last words. After the experience youll find a way to source whatever you want/need.

Then it's twice you've tried then 10 times then ten days in a row.

Dont want to be Shooting with reused or bent to fuck needles cause you thought it might stop you..

Pandoras box bruh bruh. Etc etc etc

Honestly tho as some one who has IVed the spectrum of opiates morphine was nothing to write home about.

I mean, that could also happen. I've already made up my mind, and I will only have myself to blame for any consequences.

Most of the 60 mg morphine pills are XR formulations, though, it seems like...I am not sure how well they can be made into an injectable form. The immediate release formulations are definitely easily abusable, though.

I have the N60s. Definitely ER. If they can't be made into an injectable solution I wouldn't exactly call it a loss haha, they are definitely fun to eat. I have a beautiful euphoria still going strong almost 3 hours in :) amazing body load as well. Isolated morphine blows any sort of poppy extraction I've made out of the water.

Really? I never really thought much of orally-consumed morphine, but then again I haven't taken more than 60 mgs via that ROA.

I like other opiates more, like oxy, methadone & heroin, but...I wish I had some Duramorph ampules, I really do lol. Morphine addiction...now that would be a pretty old school addiction!

OT: 16 ounces of kratom tea, made with 3 large scoops of 3 different strains. Smoked a little weed too. I feel pretty good. Saw a friend who was recently released from jail, and unfortunately did some dope with them...had a little lapse. But generally I'm doing well in my attempts to stay away from "bad things". My mental health has improved a lot because of regular meals & exercise, as it usually does around this time. I love the beginning of work, feeling progressively stronger and bulking up

I can't wait til Friday, I've been on Suboxone (and Tramadol, but bleh) since Monday to piss clean from other Narcotics to keep my Bupe Rx, I'm going to do a FAT shot of Dilaudid right after I get home from my appt.
I havn't IV'd any drug in a long minute.. but it's IV or nothing with Dilaudid as we all know, I need to feel that Opiate rush ASAP and what better than IV Dilaudid?
I'm thinking of shooting up a whole 8mg at once, with maybe 25-50mg Hydroxyzine to enhance the already legendary rush of Dilaudid.
I'm also debating on throwing in a mg or 2 of Lorazepam to the shot/mix.. My god I just popped a boner thinking about this shit.
How bad ass/euphoric does a shot of

8mg Dilaudid
2mg Lorazepam
25mg Hydroxyzine

Sound?

God I can't wait.

Yup, pretty high. However, I haven't used any pharm grade opiates in a few days. I was also in minor withdrawal so I'm sure that had a lot to do with it.

So far the tally is:

60mg morphine sulfate chewed
Bowl of weed laced with hash oil
Beer
Nicotine from the vape
DXM

Not disappointed at all, but I think my tolerance is closer to 90mg. I still have some tapentadol to add as well if I feel like it.

I can't wait til Friday, I've been on Suboxone (and Tramadol, but bleh) since Monday to piss clean from other Narcotics to keep my Bupe Rx, I'm going to do a FAT shot of Dilaudid right after I get home from my appt.
I havn't IV'd any drug in a long minute.. but it's IV or nothing with Dilaudid as we all know, I need to feel that Opiate rush ASAP and what better than IV Dilaudid?
I'm thinking of shooting up a whole 8mg at once, with maybe 25-50mg Hydroxyzine to enhance the already legendary rush of Dilaudid.
I'm also debating on throwing in a mg or 2 of Lorazepam to the shot/mix.. My god I just popped a boner thinking about this shit.
How bad ass/euphoric does a shot of

8mg Dilaudid
2mg Lorazepam
25mg Hydroxyzine

Sound?

God I can't wait.

You mean adding the lorazepam to the shot? How do you intend to dissolve it in H2O? Or do you mean just taking that orally before/after/whilst :)p) shooting the dilaudid?

OT: Just did a shot of oxy with like 20mg amphetamine added to it. Also took 0.25mg clonazolam & 1,5mg diclazepam.

You mean adding the lorazepam to the shot? How do you intend to dissolve it in H2O? Or do you mean just taking that orally before/after/whilst :)p) shooting the dilaudid?

OT: Just did a shot of oxy with like 20mg amphetamine added to it. Also took 0.25mg clonazolam & 1,5mg diclazepam.
Hell yes.. I've done it before.. I've shot up Ativan/Lorazepam and Valium/Diazepam before. . Those benzos work best for IV.

Status
Not open for further replies.