• TDS Moderators: AlphaMethylPhenyl | Eligiu | deficiT

What Song fits your current mood Vs Music is the magic that changes our worlds

strangely enough i was never a big zep fan preferred sabbath and deep purple and the early line up of this band

staying on my German bands at the moment as they sure know how to jam and this band are just so good

Is there a song that accurately depicts 'awkwardness and insecurity' ...the smiths doesn't quite cut it - too smooth, Beck tried btu too trendy...erm..maybe...

Posting this for specifice reasons i.e. contacting an ex to wish them well -who thinks im the devil lol (because of their massive fucking ego after 20 odd years of being apart) %)=D

Last edited:
^Hahahaha!!! Oh my....! I love the tentative clapping midway through as if to say, "Are they done? I hope that's it, anyway. Maybe if we clap now they can be done?"

John/The Art of War was one of the persons on here that I connected with - regards to this state of being and how this song honors it.
AOW <3

Last edited:
One more...(repitition, cause I'm slightly OCD and often tend to hate 'everyone' - it's a bit of a habit ;) )

^Hahahaha!!! Oh my....! I love the tentative clapping midway through as if to say, "Are they done? I hope that's it, anyway. Maybe if we clap now they can be done?"

hehe I know Herb, the polite audience is sweet, eh!? ( The lead ACTUALLY has a lovely voice but...)=D;)

^ Thank You kindly but I have to share the credit with Asclepius. Now for something completely different.