Ketamine has LITERALLY let me time travel: but now I'm stuck here

strangelove237

Greenlighter
Hello

I'm here needing some help with regards to ketamine:
In 2010 I used ketamine quite heavily, over a period of several months.
I put myself into several ketamine comas or "k-holes", rather deeply, and found myself transcending this physical dimension, and going to the "Nth dimension" or "sub-space".

Whilst there, I found my way in front of a large being of light, that seemed to be very omnipresent and powerful.
I remember begging to be free, and communicating with the entity bigger than myself.
Since we were outside both space and time, the rules of our physical dimension do not apply.

I could not remember what transpired there when I got back, but as time goes on I am remembering more and more.
It turns out in the future I use ketamine to travel back in time, to 2010.
I understand this seems unbelievable, but unfortunately for me, this is the truth.

Since I do not remember in 2010 what I have done or that I have traveled back, I find myself making the same mistakes that have led me to my current position, and have no option but to use ketamine to remove myself from the physical dimension and travel back again, to try and correct what I have done wrong.

This leads me to my issue: I am now trapped in a time-space loop.
I am not sure how long I have been here for, but I am continuously traveling back to 2010 only to find myself on a journey back to making the same misakes and traveling back to 2010.

I really need some help with this, as I cannot find anyone who will believe me, let alone assist me in breaking free.
Please if you have any assistance you can give, it will be greatly appreciated.

Best
StrangeLove

Strange, where in the HELL have you been!?!? I've been sitting here for what seems like forever waiting for you to show up, you were SUPPOSED to meet me in 2016 NOT 2017. Did you forget to wind your calendar or what?!
Please tell me you remembered to bring the antidote for the Bakula virus that is going to ravage the earth in 6 days, 10 hours, 37 minutes and 14, no 13, no 8 seconds...

Strange, where in the HELL have you been!?!? I've been sitting here for what seems like forever waiting for you to show up, you were SUPPOSED to meet me in 2016 NOT 2017. Did you forget to wind your calendar or what?!
Please tell me you remembered to bring the antidote for the Bakula virus that is going to ravage the earth in 6 days, 10 hours, 37 minutes and 14, no 13, no 8 seconds...

Funny.
But I'd like to nip this in the bud now: this is not a joke.
I don't want this to turn into a laughing stock, and the whole thread to goto waste.

The fact that you don't believe it doesn't make it not true; it just means you can't understand how it could be possible.

If I were sitting in your position I'd be faced with two options:
one, go along with it despite my synicism and ask for information on how it was accomplished so I too could know how to do it,
or two, make jokes and laugh then disregard it, and possibly miss out on something lifechanging

seems a lot to gain, and not much to lose...

I'd like to take this opportunity to ask for anyone who might have information into non-local phenomena, experience of ketamine transcendence, or an idea I can use to get out of this quagmire.

I'm currently trying to use entropy to create a gateway out...

Maybe you are stuck here until you complete an important task, quantam leap style

Since you spotted the pattern that gives rise to the time loop, you could give up using ketamine and therefore avoid the very chemical that sends you back to 2010 and gets you stuck yet again. Any reason why that wouldn't work? Assuming there are addiction/belief or other issues that prevent you from staying sober long enough to avoid another iteration of the loop there are resources in the sober living section of this website that can help you quit.

Yeah dude, this is some pretty far out stuff...

Why 2010? I don't remember it being a particularly special year.

Since you spotted the pattern that gives rise to the time loop, you could give up using ketamine and therefore avoid the very chemical that sends you back to 2010 and gets you stuck yet again. Any reason why that wouldn't work? Assuming there are addiction/belief or other issues that prevent you from staying sober long enough to avoid another iteration of the loop there are resources in the sober living section of this website that can help you quit.

As I said in my OP, I only used ketamine for several months.
I haven't taken it since, and don't have any addiction/dependence.

You are correct, in order to complete the loop, and close the circuit as it were, I would need to take it again, and voluntarily ask to be sent back.

Certain developments however have caused irrepairable damage to me in the past few months. As such my options are to either slowly die over the coming two years, or try to go back and redo things differently.
I remember the time i "leapt back" and all I could bring back with me were two words. "push the red button".
I didn't understand what it meant at the time, and I came back with no memory of any of this and just those two words knocking about in my head; now I remember everything, and the two words makes perfect sense, and would have stopped this whole episode had I understood them.

What frightens me is since I have no concept of how many times this has happened; I don't know how long I've been stuck here.
It could be decades, even centuries... if this wasn't already unbelievable enough...

Maybe you are stuck here until you complete an important task, quantam leap style

Perhaps in quantum leap style, I'm stuck going back in time eternally until I can take back a message that makes the loop stop?
If so this is one of the reasons I'm trying to create entropy surrounding the event horizon.
If I stick to one linear mode towards it, there wouldn't be enough variables to give me freedom of different options.
If I create lots of different randomised outcomes, I have more chance of finding a solution.

Otherwise I would just take back the same message each time...

Yeah dude, this is some pretty far out stuff...

Why 2010? I don't remember it being a particularly special year.

That was when I used ketamine to access a place outside of time-space.
When you take ketamine, and you K-hole, you first go to a hallucinogenic place - a sort of mind buffer protecting you from leaving your body.
Once you "realise" that all you are seeing is a reflection of your own mind, you leave this space and you exit your body, in what's called the 'astral plane'. Here you can travel around the world, in what is essentially spirit form.
There is a giant white orb there - the "white light at the end of the tunnel" people see during NDEs. This could be the moon, it could be the centre of the earth, I'm unsure.

I went into this and asked it to "set me free".
It effectively granted this wish, now I'm realising it was short-sighted and I do not want it to happen.
If I go back and ask to be sent back to 2010 with my memory in tact, it should be able to do it, since both these instances I was outside localised time and space, and I can remember myself coming from 2017 to 2010.

The only issue is that in this process my memory is wiped, and all I could hang on to was "push the red button", which made no sense to me then...

I appreciate how insane this sounds. And I thank you for humouring me thus far.
If I'd have heard you tell me this back in 2010, I wouldn't have believed you.
Interestingly there was someone just before this happened who approached me and had the exact same issue.
I laughed at them then, and thought they were mad. However the stress of it was tearing their mind apart: they were babbling and frantic - unable to deal with the pressure rationally, so I figure my best bet is to stay calm and calculated if I want any kind of assistance whatsoever..
(it seems the improbability in this physical universe of something of this magnitude happening is SO improbable it creates a sort of mathematical vacuum, whereby these different events converge (...A.K.A Karma's a bitch huh?) - would make a fascinating paper for peer review if I could prove any of this or be taken seriously)

Its 7 years. Stop K and live here and now. You are cognizent of this time loop in 2017, but never in 2010?

If you read the original post, and the replies thereafter, I've already stated that I'm not taking K.

Is it possible there's some kind of a research program or government department dedicated to time-space phenomena?

The only non-local phenomena experiments I know of are a former-CIA outfit that went off-grid in the early 90's.
Mostly remote viewing russian deployments, remote viewing korean nuke sites, launch codes, etc.
Nothing of this frequency or magnitude.

Since then it seems all time-space and non-local operations are highly classified due to their implications.
Does anyone know of any present day divisions?

Such an awesome show.

OP. I do not, not believe you. Cant say I do believe you either, but I am open to the possibility.

Travelling back in time, if possible, has some weird and obvious properties. There are two possible scenarios. Either you travel back to your actual past, or to a (hypothetical) parallel time line.

If you travel back to your actual past, you will be able to meet your past self and interact with him. This can lead to all kinds of paradoxes, like the grandfather paradox (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Grandfather_paradox). This version of time travel should be very obvious to you when you try to pick up your life in the time you end up in. Your past self will be sleeping in your bed, so it will be a bit crowded to join him for instance.

If, on the other hand, time travel makes you jump to another timeline it will also lead to some very obvious things. You appear out of nowhere in that timeline. You have no past there and nobody will recognise you. If you speak to your friends or family they will not know who you are.

If neither has happened to you, chances are you didn't time travel. The best option to consider in this case, is that it is all somehow an illusion. You should solve your problems by acting on this assumption. This means not taking ANY drugs and seeking help. Either way, I wish you good luck and good health.

This sounds like a bad movie plot. Seriously, seek proffesional medical attention, not PD.

Were you ever consuming above average doses of ketamine? Is there a history of mental illness in your family? This is either a fantastic troll or a very delusional drug user.

TLDR; Your ketamine is so dank it puts you back in time and allows you to live 7 years up until the time you tried ketamine that allowed you to time travel, only putting you back 7 years once again to repeat the whole process.

If you read the original post, and the replies thereafter, I've already stated that I'm not taking K.

Is it possible there's some kind of a research program or government department dedicated to time-space phenomena?

The only non-local phenomena experiments I know of are a former-CIA outfit that went off-grid in the early 90's.
Mostly remote viewing russian deployments, remote viewing korean nuke sites, launch codes, etc.
Nothing of this frequency or magnitude.

Since then it seems all time-space and non-local operations are highly classified due to their implications.
Does anyone know of any present day divisions?

You said you have no choice but to use K to travel back. I get the allure of Ketamine but cmon man.