• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

☮ Social ☮ PD Social Talk Thread: Firly Swolks Discussing Mitillating Tatters Fithout Wilters

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh I've been trying. His family has tried everything also. I talked about this in TDS some too, and I don't really want to clog this thread up, but he lives 1000 miles away. In his state/locality, you can't forcibly incarcerate, section or commit to treatment (except if he was arrested for a crime), so he has to voluntarily accept help. His parents were told that if they tried to forcibly take him in against his will, and he pressed charges, they could be arrested for kidnapping. And since he thinks his parents are "in on it" and he has sent numerous death threats to his mom via texts, no one wants to go there. His parents have tried many times, they go visit him regularly despite living 500 miles away themselves. His parents and I have communicated on many occasions to try to coordinate our efforts. He's threatened suicide multiple times and we've called the police, another time when he was saying he was gonna go shoot some people up (said he had a gun). The city he lives in has a HUGE meth epidemic and his parents say the authorities/systems are way overburdened. They had social workers show up when he got evicted relatively recently, but he didn't accept help nor did he do anything to get arrested. We told the police that him saying he was going to shoot some people up (on the anniversary of the Sandy Hook massacre no less :|) is sitting right there on facebook, they didn't even do anything about it. It's crazy. It's one giant cycle of psychosis, and making his loved ones feel guilty for not giving him money. He swears up, down, left and right he's not doing meth anymore and all this stuff is real and makes me feel guilty when I don't believe him. I try to limit my engagement into his whole thing because it never does any good and I need to protect my own emotions. I honestly don't know what else I can do and that fact, and all the trauma from it so far, has been really hard for me to deal with. I worry about him all the time and it has an effect on my ability to feel good (along with worries about other loved ones). I'm exhausted by it. At this point we all hope he gets arrested so he'll be forced to detox and will hopefully realize he needs help, or even be sent to the psych ward for a while.

FUCKIN Hell Mary.
No wonder --- if the law enforcement won't even pull him in on public death threats (*in Iowa that would be Terrorism ) --- I see where you are stuck.
Indeed. .. you'll just have to pray (or however you choose to send good energy his way ) and Hope.

I'm so sorry.

Hey Xor, I know about watching an oldest friend destroy themselves. I'm sorry to hear he's still not improving. :(

I had my own place for a grand total of one month, oldest friend was my roommate. I woke up to a house full of people snorting cocaine three times and he was doing tons of pain pills in between all while on probation. We talked about it and I thought he got the message that the shit had to stop or at the very least slow down. I basically explained that I didn't want these people in the fucking house and he needed to learn how to say "NO". Well a week later I go to bed early while his company is over and wake up to a gun in my face. Got the pleasure of sitting in the floor of my room while I watched the local heroin dealer go through everything I own looking for drugs I somehow stole while I was asleep. What really happened was he'd snorted up a bunch he got on the front and was trying to pin the loss on me. My friend didn't do shit to help and even got in the car with the guy after he'd spent 2 hours tearing through everything I owned. I packed my shit up and got the fuck out. Thankfully I didn't lose anything important to me, other than the friendship. :(

I don't understand why life is so hard lately. I feel like I'm going one step forward and three steps back every other month. On the upside I did manage to finally have a lucid dream yesterday and got to experience flying around space like superman. That was cool.

Yeah me too. I know someone who also had a drug induced psychosis a few years ago and went to the same hospital and they really helped him and didn't look down on him because it was drug related. So that gave me some confidence that this was the right choice. I am not sure what I would have done without knowing his story.

Looking back on it now it's pretty clear that I went into full paranoia mode. For example I thought the elderly woman living in the apartment above me must be in on it, having some kind of machine sending mind altering signals down at me. The most disturbing stuff was dissociating from my own body and experiencing normal body functions as somebody doing something to me (which the doctors told me is pretty common with psychosis). Like hearing some noise and feeling as if something is poking into my ear. That's also were the sexual/rapey stuff came into play. I'll spare you the details...

It sounds like it was indeed at least partly, or mostly, psychotic. However, the degree to which actual external shenanigans went on aside, if the experience was as intense and deep as you've described, I would be worried about having done actual harm to your energetic bodies, as if actually attacked. I've fucked myself up energetically multiple times, thinking I was being attacked - until beginning to actually work with this stuff, being unable to do anything about it, let alone even be aware of suffering repercussions - as if, again, I actually had been tampered with. I've had to do a lot of healing recently surrounding energetic fuck ups.

What I'm saying is, I bet energetic cleansing/work would be more than beneficial right now. In beginning to work with subtle bodies and energies more intimately and formally, I really appreciate the degree to which our non-physical bodies affect not only our physical bodies, but our entire lives as a whole, more now. Shit's crazy. Don't downplay or castoff the idea about seeing a shaman or energetic practitioner to check on and most likely work with you around it. That's my recommendation, at least.

That being said, I hope everyone here is doing as well as they can with what being given to them. The past two weeks have been supremely intense and metamorphic for me. I wish you all the strength and spirit to continue on in the most graceful of ways possible. Xorkoth, you know you have my love, man. Headphones, things will turn out for the better, lots of things are shifting and breaking right now so that more can come through. I love you all.

<3

Last edited:
FUCKIN Hell Mary.
No wonder --- if the law enforcement won't even pull him in on public death threats (*in Iowa that would be Terrorism ) --- I see where you are stuck.
Indeed. .. you'll just have to pray (or however you choose to send good energy his way ) and Hope.

I'm so sorry.

Thanks. Yesterday he called me like 7 times in a row and then texted me: "Love you bro. Hey man, I got evicted, and it's freezing outside. I know you don't have much money but I didn't know who else to call". Rather than respond to him, I called his mom. I asked if he really got evicted, and she said yeah, but that they're actually in his city, they knew he got evicted and went to make another offer to help him. They fed him and told him he could come back with them, get some help, and get the fuck out of the hellhole situation he lives in. He was with a girl and wanted them to buy him a hotel room and they refused. He refused help/treatment again. So I didn't reply to him. Because I don't want to get guilted about not giving him money. :\ And his parents are on it so I don't have to feel like no one is there for him.

His parents have been doing so much, they're awesome. It must hurt them so much that he feels like they're bad people and that they're in on some conspiracy against him. He literally sends his mom death threats and told her he was going to burn their house down with them in it, because they stopped giving him money and now just do stuff like, I don't know, get him places to liver and pay for it, buy him food, visit him, offer to get him into treatment and bring him home... jesus. :| His brother, who was also in a bad place and doing too many drugs (and was being told all around town that he was the leader of a crime ring, had beat a woman half to death, etc by his crazy delusional brother), finally accepted his parents' offer and went home with them and is going into treatment, which is great. His brother is so hurt and confused by the whole thing, his big brother thinks the most fucked up shit about him.

But yeah, I had a great conversation with his mom. Heartwarming actually, in a sad way. I told them I'd be visiting my parents next month and asked if I should stop by to see them and they said yes, please. It'll be nice to see them and talk about it and comfort each other. I think they see me almost as a link back to their son before all this stuff, since he and I were inseparable best friends as kids and I've spent probably 2000 nights of my life sleeping over there, they're second parents to me. And I'm another son to them.

I had my own place for a grand total of one month, oldest friend was my roommate. I woke up to a house full of people snorting cocaine three times and he was doing tons of pain pills in between all while on probation. We talked about it and I thought he got the message that the shit had to stop or at the very least slow down. I basically explained that I didn't want these people in the fucking house and he needed to learn how to say "NO". Well a week later I go to bed early while his company is over and wake up to a gun in my face. Got the pleasure of sitting in the floor of my room while I watched the local heroin dealer go through everything I own looking for drugs I somehow stole while I was asleep. What really happened was he'd snorted up a bunch he got on the front and was trying to pin the loss on me. My friend didn't do shit to help and even got in the car with the guy after he'd spent 2 hours tearing through everything I owned. I packed my shit up and got the fuck out. Thankfully I didn't lose anything important to me, other than the friendship. :(

Geez man, that's crazy. :(

Status
Not open for further replies.