• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

☮ Social ☮ PD Social Talk Thread: Firly Swolks Discussing Mitillating Tatters Fithout Wilters

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nothing so far. Still doubting there will be any activity. In a few days I'll try 2mg.

EDIT: No perceptual or mental effects, but I may be feeling a faint glow, could be placebo but I have a sort of faint DOX-style body feel. My stomach has this edge of sourness to it that I associate with DOXs, it's the only effect that I can be pretty sure is not placebo. My stomach knows I took a DOX. It's not uncomfortable at all, but I have felt the same feeling grow to discomfort and even nausea on other DOXs at full doses.

Last edited:
I'm finding this thread confusing.

I'd rather be cornfused than confused. Because then I'd be at least part corn, and if I was unable to access food, I would be able to survive via autocannibalism. I think maybe grapes or something might be better because they have a higher water content though. Watermelons would be ideal, but who wants to go around fused to a bunch of watermelons? Awkward and impractical.

Unfortunately, this thread is neither cornfusing nor grapefusing. And watermelonfusing isn't even a word 8)

Pomegranatefusing. Now that would be the shit. You're tasty and sweet as hell, but no one better mess with you. Too rough and bam, there goes a seed and you're getting bitter.

We are really doing it. Creating your own organization is an amazing process and it's amazing to see what 5 really dedicated men can do. Teamwork is amazing. It's a lot of work when you aim to compete against the best in the world and do all the work by yourself with your team but even more satisfying. It really gives it a meaning. The best thing about this is that 4 of us know each other IRL, one member is like my oldest friend who I've known for almost 20 years. 3 of us have 10-15 years of experience of the gaming field.. Plus all other life and work experience as people are near 30 years old. Actually all of us have been doing this our whole lives, I started when I was 7 years old. There are kids making salary who are fucking 16-17 years old, I've been playing for 17 years. LOL.

I hope we can get sponsors this year, shouldn't be too far away. Making your hobby your career must be one of the best feelings in the world. This is my probably my third try to make it. For the first time I was way too young, like 12-14. Then we tried like an year ago and gained a lot of experience but IRL stuff came to slow us. Now it's time to do it finally and never give up.

I fucking had to have everything in life before being ready to fulfill my dreams.. what is that about?

Last edited:
"My goal by the age of 50 is to make damn sure the devil knows my name."

From a dream yesterday, I'm definitely not this badass in my waking life, was this taken from a movie or something?

I'm gonna buy a ticket to see Ween in April, pretty excited. :) Love those guys, never seen them live.

Very weird day today.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2017_Melbourne_car_attack

About 100 metres from where I work. Crazy stuff. I was having a ciggie break when I heard massive commotion and a gunshot so I really quickly tried to get back into my work, struggled for some reason, got increasingly anxious before finally returning to safety. Really intense!

The city was locked down for hours, cops everywhere, roads blocked. Ambulances and sirens wailing, incredibly anxiety inducing, fuck I would hate to be a cop. I actually do not want to be in cities these days.

The footage is incredibly disturbing.

I'm going to fuck off my weed tolerance break methinks.

Last edited:
I read about this this morning. Are details about the background known yet?

I skipped lab today and since I was emotionally fucked up (still am), I cannot finish all my tasks, but my Professors agreed that I can finish whatever tasks left in February in a small lab at uni. Very grateful for that... I haven't been that depressed in a long while, I guess it's a remnant from the mental trauma as well as still grieving. But kratom keeps me balanced and lets me rest right now.

At least it's not long before spring comes.

I think psychotic break. Tgeres a lot of meth in Melbourne. Dude stabbed his brother, someone else and then did this. Apparently he was shouting that there's an asteroid coming. :\

Shit. Makes one uneasy knowing something like that can happen wherever. Something similar actually happened last year in Austria... Glad you're allright.

It makes myself uneasy when I think about how much I fuck with 3-MeO-PCP nowadays, being manic as hell. Shit.. But somehow I think that users of bluelight community aren't that prone to psychosis :)

Having a day off after one of the hardest weeks of my life for real, drinking beer - feels good man

I don't really see you running over people in a drug induced rampage, Xammy.

Then again, I don't really know you :D

But definitely not the impression I get from you hahaha

That's some fucked up news, btw ... Really scary that you were near that, Swilow.

^Scary indeed.

My day was a little bit scary too, not that bad though. They found an old aerial bomb from WW2 in my city. That happens every now and then around here and the bomb squad is pretty used to those old rusty things, but when it happens literally right next to your parents house it does make you think twice. They managed to defuse it though and didn't need to blow it up.

^Whoa that's crazy. The last war on American soil was from before bombs and shit so we don't have that to worry about.

Very weird day today.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2017_Melbourne_car_attack

About 100 metres from where I work. Crazy stuff. I was having a ciggie break when I heard massive commotion and a gunshot so I really quickly tried to get back into my work, struggled for some reason, got increasingly anxious before finally returning to safety. Really intense!

The city was locked down for hours, cops everywhere, roads blocked. Ambulances and sirens wailing, incredibly anxiety inducing, fuck I would hate to be a cop. I actually do not want to be in cities these days.

The footage is incredibly disturbing.

I'm going to fuck off my weed tolerance break methinks.

Damn man, that's intense, I'm glad it didn't happen 100 meters closer... :|

I read about this this morning. Are details about the background known yet?

I skipped lab today and since I was emotionally fucked up (still am), I cannot finish all my tasks, but my Professors agreed that I can finish whatever tasks left in February in a small lab at uni. Very grateful for that... I haven't been that depressed in a long while, I guess it's a remnant from the mental trauma as well as still grieving. But kratom keeps me balanced and lets me rest right now.

At least it's not long before spring comes.

I hope you feel better man. <3 That's good your professors are sympathetic to it.

I had a dream where I was back in high school, but I was also the current me. It was the day before finals, and my classes were all meeting to review. I had no idea when these things were occurring because I hadn't really been going to classes because I didn't really care at all. I realized I had no idea what I was even going to be tested on, but I didn't care at all. I occasionally have dreams like this, it used to be I'd get all anxious about it in the dream and think I was still in high school for real. Then years later I'd get anxious but realize I wasn't still actually in high school. Then years later I'd get anxious but then the realization I wasn't still in high school would remind me it didn't matter. Nowadays there's no anxiety, just a feeling of annoyance.

Status
Not open for further replies.