Ancillaries Melanotan II Experiences

Intense

Bluelighter
Anyone had good experiences with a moderate dose of melanotan II? Planning to run it for a couple months then do a maintenance phase until summer.

So far I have started out very low, .25mg/day or less. But planning to bump it up to .75mg/.1mg a day.

I haven't noticed any negative or positive effects just yet, but it is only day two.

Yes mate, excellent tan results, especially considering I don't normally tan well.

I prefer lower doses for longer periods, or the nausea gets a bit much. I haven't used since 2008 though as it brings out too many new freckles. Also messes with my heart rate and blood pressure too much.

Yes mate, excellent tan results, especially considering I don't normally tan well.

I prefer lower doses for longer periods, or the nausea gets a bit much. I haven't used since 2008 though as it brings out too many new freckles. Also messes with my heart rate and blood pressure too much.

Would you say you have type I or II skin? I've heard one with either of those skin types gets the best results.

Around what dose did you notice nausea? 1mg or so?

and did you already have a few moles/freckles to begin with? I ask because I have some freckles on my arms due to the sun but no moles.

I've heard it has a positive effect on libido as well.

Type II. I can tan, just not well. I got the nausea badly anything over 500mcg I think. I could always feel it after even 150 though.

I had no visible freckles, but quite a few moles. I don't care so much on the rest of my body but when my face started freckling up, that's when I stopped. Even though they've faded I can still see them now years later.

As for libido, it did a bit, but not as effectively as PT-141. PT-141 also gets me tanned a bit.

Type II. I can tan, just not well. I got the nausea badly anything over 500mcg I think. I could always feel it after even 150 though.

I had no visible freckles, but quite a few moles. I don't care so much on the rest of my body but when my face started freckling up, that's when I stopped. Even though they've faded I can still see them now years later.

As for libido, it did a bit, but not as effectively as PT-141. PT-141 also gets me tanned a bit.

Good to hear, minus the moles and nausea. I tried .5mg or 500mcg(10 on a slin pin) last night for the first time and didn't notice any significant nausea, I'm planning on hitting a sun bed today if I can use my gfs membership. Might go a little bit higher this evening.

My libido is pretty high so I don't expect anything drastic there, I would just like to be a little darker in these winter months, without the moles/freckles.

I've had friends say that, then I'll see them a month later and they're basically black =D

I've had friends say that, then I'll see them a month later and they're basically black =D

I've been taking around .7-.9 the past 6 days, and have hit the sun bed twice total at 6 minutes the first time, and 8 minutes the second time.

I am noticeably darker.. This stuff freaks me out a bit, makes me wonder what all this is doing to my body chemically lol. My gf is jealous but I want to guinea pig this before ever letting her try anything.

Sex drive has dropped a little bit, but erections are still strong, my drive just isn't there as much and it is more delayed. I am also taking superdrol/test right now so I am chalking the libido loss up to the superdrol.

I've been taking around .7-.9 the past 6 days...

MT II has a 33 hour biological half-life. So, with dosing every 24 hrs, you have more than half of the prior dose still in you as residual MT II when you take each dose, and you accumulate MT II over time. On day 6, your pre-dose residual level is about 1.12mg, and 1.92mg post-dose. If you stay with .8/day, your steady-state levels will be about 1.22mg pre-dose, and 2.02mg post-dose.

I dosed 1.25mg one time, then .25/day. Tomorrow (day 4, 0.51mg residual, 0.76mg post-dose), I'll hit the tanning bed for the first time in two weeks. I still have a good base tan (Jan: beds, Feb: 2 cruises & beds into June, plateau around mid-May) - I'm curious to see if I can see an effect, I'll update here in a couple days.

..and have hit the sun bed twice total at 6 minutes the first time, and 8 minutes the second time.

I am noticeably darker.. This stuff freaks me out a bit, makes me wonder what all this is doing to my body chemically lol. My gf is jealous but I want to guinea pig this before ever letting her try anything.

Sex drive has dropped a little bit, but erections are still strong..

No wonder, with up to 1.9mg in you...

.. my drive just isn't there as much and it is more delayed. I am also taking superdrol/test right now so I am chalking the libido loss up to the superdrol.

This part concerns me.

I freckle naturally - does this mean MT2 + tan bed = hella freckled + not much tan?

And - moles??

Aren't they basically, cancerous growths?
Do they go away with discontinuation of MT2?

So one can actually acquire moles from injecting this?

And lastly - does PT-141 actually do anything for tan?
How does it compare to MT2 for tan?

Yeah PT-141 does cause a mild bit of tan, not comparable to MT2, though I'm sure if you prolonged your use you'd get the same ultimate effect. OTOH you don't tend to get nausea, so it's an option if you're one of those who suffer badly from that.

I didn't develop moles (and moles are not cancerous growths) on MT2. As for freckles, I think they're probably already "there", but invisible until you do the MT2. After which, they don't really go away again, at least not in my experience. They're not cancerous either, just normal freckles.

Yeah PT-141 does cause a mild bit of tan, not comparable to MT2, though I'm sure if you prolonged your use you'd get the same ultimate effect. OTOH you don't tend to get nausea, so it's an option if you're one of those who suffer badly from that.

I didn't develop moles (and moles are not cancerous growths) on MT2. As for freckles, I think they're probably already "there", but invisible until you do the MT2. After which, they don't really go away again, at least not in my experience. They're not cancerous either, just normal freckles.

Okay this might sound like a silly question but - is there like a, freckle/tan kind of an outcome?
As in - will I get ANY tan?
Or if I'm prone to freckling - will I just go hella freckled - without a nice colour of any kind?

I can't express how pasty I am normally.
Got some freckles normally on my forearms, but apart from that I'm one shade away from outright albino.

If I do get some sun, I burn, peel, then right back to white wonderland.

What type are you? If you're type II and upwards, you can tan very well indeed on MT2 (to the point of looking dark Indian in fact).

But if you have lots of freckles, you've got to expect they will get darker quicker than the surrounding skin. The surrounding skin will still go very dark given time though.

Even type I will tan, except because they have (lack) different pigments, the colour may look more red than brown.

What type are you? If you're type II and upwards, you can tan very well indeed on MT2 (to the point of looking dark Indian in fact).

But if you have lots of freckles, you've got to expect they will get darker quicker than the surrounding skin. The surrounding skin will still go very dark given time though.

Even type I will tan, except because they have (lack) different pigments, the colour may look more red than brown.

Yup, my ex who was type 1 would get a yellowish red color since she lacked melanin but seemed to produce carotene pretty well.

I'm type 2 essentially (on the lighter side of it) but get mistaken for Mexican. I'd go by more the other attributes of natural melanin over skin tone from my friends/exes that used it: brown eyes, dark hair=melanin as some, including me, are naturally pale but tan very well with mt2 if we fit the bill for dark eyes and dark hair. It's weird, after using Mt2 my freckles vanished after I tanned, but then again I may just be too dark to see them now as they were faint freckles. I seem to have retained almost a permanent bronze from heavy mt2 use though and I know I'm not the only one. The only concern I'd have is hyperpigmentation from skin abrasions and cuts. A minor cut will leave a temporary scar.

my ex who was type 1 would get a yellowish red color
since she lacked melanin but seemed to produce carotene pretty well.

I'm type 2 essentially (on the lighter side of it) but get mistaken for Mexican. I'd go by more the other attributes of natural melanin over skin tone from my friends/exes that used it: brown eyes, dark hair=melanin as some, including me, are naturally pale but tan very well with mt2 if we fit the bill for dark eyes and dark hair. It's weird, after using Mt2 my freckles vanished after I tanned, but then again I may just be too dark to see them now as they were faint freckles. I seem to have retained almost a permanent bronze from heavy mt2 use though and I know I'm not the only one. The only concern I'd have is hyperpigmentation from skin abrasions and cuts. A minor cut will leave a temporary scar.

May be a bit of a stretch here but - would it be possible to see pics?
Just so I know what I'm letting myself in for.

Did it look okay?
Or ridiculous - better off staying white?

I'm definitely type 1.
No pigmentation - no tan - like ever.
But I love being in the sun.

The only thing that happens my skin is, it seems to become "conditioned" to sunlight - very slightly.
So, by example - I won't tan, but if some skin has been gradually exposed to the sun over a period of time, it won't fry as badly as other parts.

I wore short socks one day, instead of ankle length - and my ankles fucking roasted - the colour of ham - whilst my legs stayed white, but didn't burn.

My forearms don't really burn any more either - not unless I get a real long dose of some pretty hardcore sun.

Unfortunately I don't have any pics. It wasn't a very noticeable change in her color either, just a soft golden glow to her skin. It looked fine, but she's a needle phobe so she didn't think it was worth it (she hates going to the hospital because she's terrified of getting IVs, she legit almost passed out from watching me do shots).

I've used MT2 MANY times and it definitely gives you a "different" type of tan(color) Its hard to explain but if you're into the gym scene or tanning, people know what you're doing!! I had many people come up to me and say..oh you are using that MT2 stuff,right??

JJ

I've used MT2 MANY times and it definitely gives you a "different" type of tan(color) Its hard to explain but if you're into the gym scene or tanning, people know what you're doing!! I had many people come up to me and say..oh you are using that MT2 stuff,right??

JJ

What skin type are you?

Okay this might sound like a silly question but - is there like a, freckle/tan kind of an outcome?
As in - will I get ANY tan?
Or if I'm prone to freckling - will I just go hella freckled - without a nice colour of any kind?

I can't express how pasty I am normally.
Got some freckles normally on my forearms, but apart from that I'm one shade away from outright albino.

If I do get some sun, I burn, peel, then right back to white wonderland.

If it helps, I have been steadily using MT2 since I created this thread in more or less a maintenance dose of 5iu 1-2 times per week and the only time I experienced any extra freckles was when I was super saturated running 5-10iu every day. In a maintenance dose I don't freckle but won't burn and steadily tan. I am prone to freckling as well.

You would never notice I'm on mt2 either, the tan looks the same. Again, unless you really up the dose then you can start looking weird. Keep it moderate and you will be fine and experience all the benefits and none of the negatives IME.

If it helps, I have been steadily using MT2 since I created this thread in more or less a maintenance dose of 5iu 1-2 times per week and the only time I experienced any extra freckles was when I was super saturated running 5-10iu every day. In a maintenance dose I don't freckle but won't burn and steadily tan. I am prone to freckling as well.

You would never notice I'm on mt2 either, the tan looks the same. Again, unless you really up the dose then you can start looking weird. Keep it moderate and you will be fine and experience all the benefits and none of the negatives IME.

Does that include for type 1 skin type also?

Great feedback BTW - cheers!!

You mentioning IU isn't very helpful in dosing as you didn't mention how you diluted your powder as it's measured by weight.