Ancillaries Melanotan II Experiences

I got this horrible hyper tan blotch on my abs where I was injecting.

I'm not sure if it's a bruise, or just the MT2 got congealed at that particular point or what.

Does that kind of blotching occur with any other PED injections - or just MT2?

I got this horrible hyper tan blotch on my abs where I was injecting.

I'm not sure if it's a bruise, or just the MT2 got congealed at that particular point or what.

Does that kind of blotching occur with any other PED injections - or just MT2?

Only MT2 but I?ve only seen it a few times. One of my friends got really burned one time and had it for for a solid 6-8 months and couldn?t even it out but if it?s just where you?re injecting then do it on your legs. I never do pins in my stomach anymore just cause it?ll leave knots and marks sometimes.

And yes on using a new needle every time. Never reuse needles.

I'm insanely lean - like, super winstrol lean - so it appears I don't have enough skin on my legs to do a subcutaneous injection.

Is it okay if MT2 gets injected into the muscle?

I definitely don't want any more horrid blotches on my stomach - but the stomach seems the only place where the skin is loose enough to inject comfortably.

Do IM shots. I've posted elsewhere that mt2 causes hyperpigmentation for injuries and can cause temporary scars

I ordered 100x insulin needles on ebay - but they're a few days late.

I got five minutes on the sunbed this evening, then realized I couldn't inject MT2 this evening - so I went into a chemist to inquire about buying a couple until my order gets here.

They basically told me to come back with a prescription, and they'd have to order 1 ml needles specifically.
In other words - hard to get.

Then an assistant suggested I go into another chemist and tell them I'm a smack head - which I did.

They then supplied me with 20 needles and sterile wipes, a needle bin, spoons, and a roll of condoms - lol.

Chemists apparently do a needle exchange program for junkies - and all of this shit is free, whenever you want to get it.

Fantastic service, and sense of humanity for smack addicts.

It appears, that when I now examine my facial hair from a direct angle - it's turning black.

I'm not exactly thrilled about it cause, I think I may have to shave daily now - where as previously it's normally fair and I can shave only every 2nd or 3rd day.

BUT - that's a good sign that the MT2 isn't bunk - right?

Still though - the tan is particularly slow to come on.
I've been hitting sunbeds for 3 minutes every third day consistently - and dosing 150-200 mcg nightly, and I'm just maybe a shade or two above the pasty whiteness I started off with.

The black hair is definitely mt2 effect for me. Turns the hair on my head almost like charcoal black. Try tanning more frequently and longer as you get darker. If you're type I skin type it's gonna be hard to tan as you're already lacking in melanocytes (parts of cells that produce melanin). Less "factories" means less to be stimulated by mt2.

The black hair is definitely mt2 effect for me. Turns the hair on my head almost like charcoal black. Try tanning more frequently and longer as you get darker. If you're type I skin type it's gonna be hard to tan as you're already lacking in melanocytes (parts of cells that produce melanin). Less "factories" means less to be stimulated by mt2.

Hey Serotonin, is that statement correct.? Melanotan can darken head and facial hair..?

And body hair. It works in the same way on hair follicles as skin mate. Mine always goes darker. Not the grey ones though, they stay obstinately grey lol.

Hey Serotonin, is that statement correct.? Melanotan can darken head and facial hair..?

It's always darkened my hair when ran for prolonged periods of time. I'm talking like 6 months+ lol. Enough time for the hair to continually be exposed as it grows out. I notice it more quickly with my facial hair as I shave regularly. I end up with no red or light brown in my beard and it's all dark brown. Head hair becomes a smoky charcoal black. As CFC said, the greys/whites don't change (I'm guessing because no melanin can be produced there similar to albinism).

When I dose above 200 mcg - I get absolutely wasted the next day.

It sucks.

Additionally, after almost three weeks of running this shit, with regular sunbeds, I'm just barely a shade darker - not noticeable at all.

I'm pissed.

My facial hair has gone a little darker, but apart from this - it's just not noticeable.

I normally run 150 mcg a night.

I ordered from "continentalpeptides.com"

I'm chalking this up to low quality product.

Gonna try another outlet.

I've read to many dodgy reports on uk-peptides and purepeptides.

Any other suggestions?

Have you ever had much of a tan before?

Though even if you don't tan much, I'd still expect you to notice more pigmentation (like one friend of mine who went red, basically).

It could also be that you do in fact need a little longer/session.

You need to weigh up the risks for yourself (in terms of skin ageing/cancer etc) versus how much you'd like to be golden brown.

Have you ever had much of a tan before?

Though even if you don't tan much, I'd still expect you to notice more pigmentation (like one friend of mine who went red, basically).

It could also be that you do in fact need a little longer/session.

You need to weigh up the risks for yourself (in terms of skin ageing/cancer etc) versus how much you'd like to be golden brown.

Did that friend of yours ever get a tan after the red?

Maybe the faintest change of pigmentation - but nothing like a nice tan - not even close.

If I can't tan - that's whatever - but my main concern is that I gave it my best shot, and thus need to ensure this particular peptide is of reasonable quality.

The fact my facial hair has darkened, and I get the occasional hyperpigmentation spot.... but I just don't know anything about peptides so, can't really make that call.

It was a little browner once he'd stopped tanning and the red pigment (which I assume was pheomelanin) faded a bit.

He was blond and definitely type 1.

The company I ordered from;

In their "about us" section - they say all their peptides measure about 98% purity via HPLC.

"All our peptides are of the highest quality and all measure above 98% on the HPLC Atlas.We pride ourselves on our customer service and all emails we receive we aim to provide a response within the hour.Continental Peptides are committed to providing quality products and providing a service that will keep our customers satisfied.We will be happy to answer general enquires and provide further information on any of our products."

Would it be ludicrous to e-mail them, asking for a copy of their HPLC results for their latest batches of MT2?

That would really put my mind to rest - but at the same time, they might just say, "this dude is too pedantic - fuck delivering to him anymore" - and I might be out a presumably good supplier (that's been around for years, where's most peptide company websites from a few years ago and now all defunct).

http://www.continentalpeptides.com/about

I mean yeah it's not really going to tell you anything. Cos like with protein supplement companies, those testing reports mean little unless the specific one you were given was done, and it also assumes it's a genuine report and that they didn't fiddle it at all. I know if I could knock a fake one out easily enough, then most other people could too.

This is sadly always going to be the way with unregulated grey market or research peptides. It's very often pot luck. A few years back I had a great peptides supplier, whose products I got lab tested for free and they were good. But they clearly used to relabel some pretty average MT2 and PT-141 from some other supplier to give themselves a fuller range, and those relabelled products were noticeably pants.

I mean yeah it's not really going to tell you anything. Cos like with protein supplement companies, those testing reports mean little unless the specific one you were given was done, and it also assumes it's a genuine report and that they didn't fiddle it at all. I know if I could knock a fake one out easily enough, then most other people could too.

This is sadly always going to be the way with unregulated grey market or research peptides. It's very often pot luck. A few years back I had a great peptides supplier, whose products I got lab tested for free and they were good. But they clearly used to relabel some pretty average MT2 and PT-141 from some other supplier to give themselves a fuller range, and those relabelled products were noticeably pants.

Any insights as to how one goes about doing that?

Google HPLC lab testing or something?

And specifically the "free" part - cause I've saw some far away from me, listed as being 200 euro plus.

I ended up getting more MT2 from a different source.

X-peptides in Canada.

Waaaaaay better results.

Still not super tanned - but I do have a base now, and am happy to attribute my earlier lack of good results, to low quality product on my first order.

The chick in the tan shop also recommended moisturizing every day to keep the skin in good condition, that way it would tan better.

And drink Carrot Juice and/or Beetroot Juice - some inherent property in keeping skin healthy and promoting tan.

And using cod liver oil.

And lastly - using tan accelerator before sunbeds.
One other chick mentioned she uses baby oil - but it might be safer to go with regular tan accelerator.

Anyways - all told, keeping skin healthy, as part of a more well rounded healthier lifestyle - which makes sense to me.