Ancillaries Melanotan II Experiences

No need to wait on tanning really, just don?t go overboard.

I always had fantastic results with 200mcg or less but probably ran it as high as 300-350 at which point my friends were telling me to stop because I was so absurdly dark lol

Really?

So - I could go for a tan bed now and potentially see results?

There's so much conflicting data on this; load for the first week, high dose etc.

And then others basically saying less is more, and results can be seen with 150 mcg (I have 100 mcg in me now since about 18 hours ago).

Is this horrible fatigue and lethargy common also?

Did anyone else experience it?

And most importantly - does it pass as ones body becomes accustomed to the peptide?

Yeah it does. Only ever noticed it for maybe an hour post shot but always had me sleeping like a baby and I never sleep

Really?

So - I could go for a tan bed now and potentially see results?

There's so much conflicting data on this; load for the first week, high dose etc.

And then others basically saying less is more, and results can be seen with 150 mcg (I have 100 mcg in me now since about 18 hours ago).

Just try it and see for yourself. It's not like you're gonna die from It realistically. Might get a little sunburnt if you overdo the tanning at the beginning.

One thing is - I absolutely need to get smaller volume insulin needles; trying to get 2 ticks on a 1 ml syringe is some serious guesstimation.

Just took another 150 mcg - will give it one hour, then hit the sunbeds for 3 minutes - and pray for a miracle.

I'm getting a sense of what ya'll were saying - that this shit basically works as boner pills on steroids.

Far better than any boner pill I've tried before in fact.

If this fatigue side effect abates - I may end up running this shit for the rest of muh life.

Examining my skin today - I'm still pasty as fuck - but there's unquestionably a line of being more pasty where I left my jocks on under the sunbed.

Un-believable.

It seems - it's actually possible for me to get colour.

Mind = blown.

Additionally - I'm quite relieved to find the MT2 I ordered wasn't in actual fact, bunk.

Gonna crank it up to 200 mg today, and go for another sunbed tomorrow.

Examining my skin today - I'm still pasty as fuck - but there's unquestionably a line of being more pasty where I left my jocks on under the sunbed.

Un-believable.

It seems - it's actually possible for me to get colour.

Mind = blown.

Additionally - I'm quite relieved to find the MT2 I ordered wasn't in actual fact, bunk.

Gonna crank it up to 200 mg today, and go for another sunbed tomorrow.

If you're super pasty I'd just stick to 200-250mcg per day until you get to desired darkness. Remember, the body is still producing melanin for many days after your UV light exposure the even if you skip a day, you'll still be getting effects from the previous day.

Is it necessary to dose daily until desired colour?

Lots of reports suggest the best effects come from dosing like, an hour before going under a sunbed?

So - I should dose daily, and use sunbeds only every 48 to 72 hours?

Or get away with dosing just before sunbeds every 48 to 72 hours, and skip the days I'm not sunbedding?

Honestly I think you?re overthinking man lol. I?d go with daily dosing for a couple weeks and then back off to 2-3x a week for maintenance. Tanning itself is horrible for you so I?d do it more frequently at first (assuming you have a membership and you get unlimited tanning for a monthly price or something similar) and then back off to 1 time per week.

That?s what I always did and worked very well.

Is it necessary to dose daily until desired colour?

Lots of reports suggest the best effects come from dosing like, an hour before going under a sunbed?

So - I should dose daily, and use sunbeds only every 48 to 72 hours?

Or get away with dosing just before sunbeds every 48 to 72 hours, and skip the days I'm not sunbedding?

As I said, since the body continues to tan for days after UV light exposure, using mt2 on non tanning days is still beneficial.

Hmph - gone a little pink today.

Hit another sunbed last night for 3 minutes; bear in mind I'm deathly white, DEATHLY white.

This is after 4 days of dosing 100 to 200 mcg.

No more boners....:!
Don't know what's up with that.

Just out of curiousity - and I'm probably being pedantic here but - can anyone comment on reliability of continentalpeptides.com - ??

I was recommended it by a GP locally - young dude, said he used it for a few years - we train at the same gym.

But - if anyone can comment on that - just so I'd have 100% assurance I'm not putting myself under high dose UVA rays, with no actual MT2 in my system.

Last edited:
Still getting the flushing and nausea? Those are telltale signs of it.

Still getting the flushing and nausea? Those are telltale signs of it.

I don't think I ever got either.
Would I still get that around the 200 mcg dose?

Though - I take 45 mg Remeron daily - super powerful anti-histamine so - perhaps that would negate it?

I always got the insane flushing. Nausea and boners subsided for me after about a week or so of continuous use and working up in dosage but would return if I took a break

I don't think I ever got either.
Would I still get that around the 200 mcg dose?

Though - I take 45 mg Remeron daily - super powerful anti-histamine so - perhaps that would negate it?

Hmmm makes me wonder if it's legit. I take benadryl and zyrtec daily for allergies and still get a strong nausea and flushing.

Is it standard practice to use a new needle every time?

When I use a needle, there's never any sign of blood - it just seems like quite a waste...??

I knocked my dose back to 150 mcg per day, as I was getting a little freckling around my face.

Started using sun "showers" also, instead of the beds.
Seems to get a more even tan - plus the chick at the massage shop gave me half price minutes, after I told her I was tanning for a physique contest (which I'm not).

BKlXTsk.gif

Are they typically considered the same?
Or is the shower considered more/less powerful than the bed?

Last edited:
The only 'beds' I've ever used are nice upright ones with all the bells and whistles; I'm assuming this is what you mean?

Generally speaking, a pale Brit only needs 3-6 mins in one of them. And you definitely don't want 'stronger' ones - I'd rather tan more frequently but for less time, unless you really want premature wrinkles and cancer ;)

[video]https://youtu.be/Nx6rR6Uou4w[/video]

This type of apparatus.

It gets under the arms and inner thighs etc - the bed where one lies down, seems to miss these areas.

Some people say its tanning effect is less strong, so requires more minutes however...?

I've been going for 3 minute sessions thus far but, woman at the shop was fairly insistent that needs to be bumped to about 5 minutes once good tolerance is shown, for results.
Nx6rR6Uou4w

Yeah that's right. I didn't even know they made the old lying down ones anymore tbh.

I went to a 5 mins max, but I did develop more prominent freckles than when I stuck to 3 mins but went for a longer period.

Don't forget you're using MT2 so will tan more easily from the exposure you get than normal people.

Yeah that's right. I didn't even know they made the old lying down ones anymore tbh.

I went to a 5 mins max, but I did develop more prominent freckles than when I stuck to 3 mins but went for a longer period.

Don't forget you're using MT2 so will tan more easily from the exposure you get than normal people.

Every place here has both stand up and lay down beds. I prefer the lay down beds and take a short nap as I tan lol. We have lay downs with UVB lights which seem to work better and don't provide as much surface irritation of skin.