Votes: 1 9.1%
  • ⭐️⭐️⭐️

Votes: 2 18.2%
  • ⭐️⭐️

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • ⭐️

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Heh. I love Black Mirror, my only complaint being they make us wait so long for only a handful of episodes. I read somewhere they are making a full length feature film on The Entire History of You. No idea when the release date is, I just read that somewhere when reading about hidden Easter rggs throughout all of the seasons. As a lover of the old school Twighlight Zone this modern day spin certainly tickles my fancy.

That's interesting. I think if they try to turn it into a grand sci fi thriller, that would be a mistake. It needs to feel small and personal. Profound and haunting. Something more in the vein of Ex Machina , rather than Minority Report or Looper or something like that. The genre is so crowded, you really have to do something stylistically to stand out. RDJ should just parter with A24 and be done with it.

I just watched the first episode of season 4, the Star Trek one. I have to say, it was pretty awesome. I'm worried now that it's going to be downhill from here.

Im sure this video is full of spoilers. I just looked at the description. I noticed quite a few season 4 eps are near the bottom.

id be interested to see what y'alls rankings are. I will do mine once I'm done watching them all.

I just watched the first episode of season 4, the Star Trek one. I have to say, it was pretty awesome. I'm worried now that it's going to be downhill from here.

Im sure this video is full of spoilers. I just looked at the description. I noticed quite a few season 4 eps are near the bottom.

id be interested to see what y'alls rankings are. I will do mine once I'm done watching them all.

While episode 1 of season 4 is one of the greatest in the entire series, the rest of the season was not up to par with the quality that we have come to expect from the series. I thought episode 6 was the only other episode of the season that could even be considered good. Some would argue episode 4 was alright, but it felt far too much like a cheap attempt to recreate San Juniperno (from a dramatic standpoint), to me at least.

My favorite episodes of the series are 15 Million Merits, Nosedive, and San Juniperno (obviously). I'm disappointed to see 15 Million Merits ranked below so many other episodes on that list, as I think it is objectively a top 3 episode. It's ranked behind several episodes it is clearly better than.

Arkangel (S4 E2) is by far the worst episode of the entire series. The entire premise is implausible, as such a technology would never be approved or even attempted, because the unintended consequences of such a device are so obvious; the mainstream understanding of basic child psychology is already way ahead of the episode, at this point. Not to mention the fact that there was no consideration given to the fact that children eventually become adults, apparently (?). Contrast this technology to The Eye, which is a far more plausible potential technology in the near future. The Eye's unintended consequences and potential externalities are much more subtle than Arkangel's, which are obvious and predictable to pretty much anybody with a brain. It's emblematic of an overall dropoff in attention to detail that was pervasive throughout most of season 4.

For anyone interested in the mind of the creator of BM, who may care to check out his Newswipe series - one of the few season tv shows worth seeing down throught the holiday period, that was worth watching, imho.

*Mainly Brit media and politics but worth checking if you're a die-hard fan, from outside the UK.

This Show is excellent, some episodes are better than others but they are all very watchable and I like the 1 hour format.

Favourite episodes in no particular order~

Nosedive
Fifteen Million Merits
San Junipero
Hang the DJ
The Entire History of You

For anyone interested in the mind of the creator of BM, who may care to check out his Newswipe series - one of the few season tv shows worth seeing down throught the holiday period, that was worth watching, imho.

*Mainly Brit media and politics but worth checking if you're a die-hard fan, from outside the UK.

And screenwipe.

Nah, they didn't tell the release date any fuckin way I think it will be somewhere between November - December

I love this show. I have re watched all of the shows at least once. My favorite episode is most likely Playtest in season 3. I really like the idea of the this is actually kinda happening right now in the world.

I haven't watched many, but i like the episode where people are trying to get enough points to be a contestant in the competition, and the black guy ends up winning for pretending to kill himself.

I haven't watched many, but i like the episode where people are trying to get enough points to be a contestant in the competition, and the black guy ends up winning for pretending to kill himself.

Yeh, that's a good one. Does anyone know what that track was that the girl sang in the competition? It was beautiful.

^ it's a cover of "anyone who knows what love is (will understand)" by irma thomas

alasdair

Good show. Thought a few of the episodes missed the mark but overall I found it to be quite entertaining. Would definitely watch another season when it comes out.

Been binge watching this series recently. Although some of them are a bit slow, I thought 'The Black Museum' and 'Metalhead' were brilliant. I also like the way they include references to other episodes.

I really enjoy this show. I think it hits a note with today's generation of TV and social media obsessed hominids. I've watched to season 4 so far, and I generally binge-watch episodes one after the other. I like what I see