• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler

Gibberings CCXIV -- it's been 2017 for over a week now and nobody has noticed .....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Happy New 2017! I made it through!

Owe a few pms and I will get round to it , been a bit off grid...slept through the N.Y.E bongs and with the help of a lot of juiced fruit and ginger and Vitamin and mineral supplements seem to be back in the game.

What a shitter of a year 2016 really was...are we holding out any hope for 2017? <3

Met 2 people who use bluelight lately .. just come right and asked ever been on BL lol

Met 2 people who use bluelight lately .. just come right and asked ever been on BL lol
I did that recently, or more accurately, a friend (who i'd just shown the site to) asked a friend of his if he was aware of BL while i was there.
Got the response "nah, i don't contribute, but i do lurk".

My paranoia kicked into overdrive :sus:

I did that recently, or more accurately, a friend (who i'd just shown the site to) asked a friend of his if he was aware of BL while i was there.
Got the response "nah, i don't contribute, but i do lurk".

My paranoia kicked into overdrive :sus:
What were you doing at Eveys?

Christ, i knew i got lost that night, but i didn't realise i was that far off-course ;)

Been on one of those speed awareness courses today - got in my van afterwards and felt totally paranoid driving home. Tbh, it's done me more good than 3 points on my license ever could...

Heh, I sat there for half an hour with a rolled up tenner hanging out me nose before it clicked...
I can imagine you rockin up with a gram going " i bet you cunts never had pink champagne speed before. I found this in a jacket i wore to a Motorhead gig i went to in 87. Fuckin Lemmy gave it to me"

^ lol
Been on one of those speed awareness courses today - got in my van afterwards and felt totally paranoid driving home. Tbh, it's done me more good than 3 points on my license ever could...

3 points of speed will made you paranoid behind the wheel?
Makes sense ;)

Pic PLEASE

Vlad.jpg
[/url]image hosting[/IMG]

Cleaning done. Hardly touched the coke. Same cannot be said for the beer. Skipping dinner. Two valiums and off to bed. Have fun everyone. Sleepy time for me.

Bit late but 'Happy New Year' Everyone I hope you all had a good one and wish you the best for 2017.

I loved the KLF. The first time i took MDMA in late 1989 at a renowned party called The Sleaze Ball was the first time i heard them, an early dance mix of 3am Eternal. Blew my mind to bits. Amazing MDMA sourced from the gay community from a mate that was gay. He got me to go to the Sleaze Ball which is a party to raise money for the Sydney Mardi Gras. I was a young straight punk and the whole experience blew my mind. I even got set up with a chick by one of his friends as we both wanted a fuck and hot chicks love hanging with the gay boys. One of the best nights of my life and that is a big call indeed. I also like the Guardian as most of the news in Aus is controlled by Uncle Rupert so its kind of a breath of fresh air here. I just read it on the net, i have no idea if they actually print copy.

Status
Not open for further replies.