• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler

Gibberings CCXIV -- it's been 2017 for over a week now and nobody has noticed .....

Status
Not open for further replies.
So whats the next holiday coming up? Kinda liked these past few weeks of reduced labor and increased naughtyness...

Wish it would start snowing already if nothing else to get closer to spring. I dont like the cold

Chinese New Year is just around the corner. It's a big deal where I am.

Chinese New Year is just around the corner. It's a big deal where I am.

Same here.

God forbid we should have to buy our own calendar, or put up the ugly one that the mineral man brings :|

I don't know if the mineral man is a thing outside of Scotland and Ireland but this is his chariot:

old-van3.png

Really digging those fine looking stars.

My calendar for the year is from a pharma company. 2 months worth of dates on a slim sode and the rest covered in very flashy makeup girls. Oh and pruduct placemant galore. So you know those fine looking ladies use their creme for intimate infections

So you know those fine looking ladies use their creme for intimate infections

Nonsense. Fine looking ladies don't get intimate infections or perform any nasty bodily functions, unless requested.

Well then i guess you may say they also lack any nasty bodily function :)

Watching the sun come up. Going to watch the new Star Wars today. Having a week of cleansing after NYE. The old body just does not bounce back like it used to. Lightweight / old cunt. Pass the zimmer frame somebody.

Cool i am cleansed physically and spiritually then.

Could anything cleanse FUBAR? Bleach perhaps?

Who am i kidding... :)

I heard immolation is a nice way to cleanse stuff

I mean if the church.used it in the middle ages it must be good

Good ol elbow grease Consumer. You just gotta get elbow deep on up there.

I presume Fubar would have had various objects inaerted previously so shouldnt be that much of an issue.

Good ol elbow grease Consumer. You just gotta get elbow deep on up there.

I presume Fubar would have had various objects inaerted previously so shouldnt be that much of an issue.
My elbow aint going to be greasing any part of FUBAR!!

The burning though...that may work.

Talking of burning stuff, did those Mexican Pollution Control officers ever find you?

Really digging those fine looking stars.

My calendar for the year is from a pharma company. 2 months worth of dates on a slim sode and the rest covered in very flashy makeup girls. Oh and pruduct placemant galore. So you know those fine looking ladies use their creme for intimate infections

I received a flippin' Vladimir Putting 2017 calendar for Christmas. To be fair he does look magnificent holding a large pike.

Status
Not open for further replies.