• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

Gibberings CCXIV -- it's been 2017 for over a week now and nobody has noticed .....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Its ended on a shit note with carrie Fisher dying then her mum dying during funeral arrangements.

Bring on 2017 I say.

Yep. Not to mention Prince, David Bowie, Leonard Cohen. Shitcunt year. Bring on 2017.

About to engage benzodiazepines for landing and one last glass of chardonnay. I could easily go all night but going to pull the plug.

Decision time. Keep stimming or head for sleep. Decisions decision

I'd bed it at this point dude, especially if you have a reasonable amount of 3 left. I used to find that I could sleep after a days vaping with little or no benzo help provided I had a decent run off time from my last dose and with a nice portion left I found a plate would go down fantastic with a coffee once I woke back up again.

Not supposed to be HR, just druggie anecdotal suggestion.

Yeah was kinda thinking the same, also cause i cant vape it in the house with the family around...

Was also looking into using a bit of 3meopcp for the comedown...

Happy

New

Year

Shitcunts.

My

New

Years

Resolution?

Free

FUBAR'S

Dwarves.

Eugh, wow, I feel a tiny bit fragile after last night. I just wanna crawl into bed and wait for the shame to dissipate.

Eugh, wow, I feel a tiny bit fragile after last night. I just wanna crawl into bed and wait for the shame to dissipate.

Man, how many times do I have to apologise? Look, I'm sorry I mistook you for a dwarf, OK? Your injuries should heal pretty quickly, but you may experience some 'discharge' until then.

P.S. Please can I have my cigars back?

I feel for you, pal.

However, I woke up feeling completely dandy with everyone else dying. I also won every single game of Trivial Pursuit last night %)

Man, how many times do I have to apologise? Look, I'm sorry I mistook you for a dwarf, OK? Your injuries should heal pretty quickly, but you may experience some 'discharge' until then.

P.S. Please can I have my cigars back?
It's not even the unspeakable things you did to me, it's that you couldn't even look me in the eye this morning. :(

It's not even the unspeakable things you did to me, it's that you couldn't even look me in the eye this morning. :(

Which one, Japs or brown? I can assure you I gave them my utmost attention... =D

(Great to see you back again mate)

Been a surprisingly beautiful day today. Perfect weather sunshine and not too cold... made food and went for a walk with the important girls in my life :)

Nothing like a bit of tv, snacks and chilling waiting for sleep to come

Hope y all ahd a good day too and all fragile brains bodies holes and emotions are well taken care of

Waking up and feeling not to bad. Looks a bit rainy outside which is good as we need it. Think i will just go back to bed.

I have to go to work again today as there was too much for 1 person yesterday and I dont wanna.

Then don't. It's a Bank Holiday in the UK. Tell them you have a bank and therefore a holiday. Just lie about the bank.

I just got up again. Hungry. Must go eat something. I am thinking fish and chips. The i am declaring a bank holiday for the rest of the week. Except for the banks cause they are fuckerz

Banks are always on holiday. They are just a cat wired into the matrix.

Status
Not open for further replies.