• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

Gibberings CCXIV -- it's been 2017 for over a week now and nobody has noticed .....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Every one in the Wessex household has D&V but i'm totally fine. Getting paranoid tho. Im a potential ticking time bomb of vomit and shit. Every little gurgle im thinking "ere we go..."

If i survive and don't get sick i'm basically Bruce Willis from Unbreakable

Hope you all had a great xmas

1346431293212_2880203.png

Currently sitting at the beach watching the sun rise having a coffee. Beautiful day here...but its going to be hot.

Working from home again. Shitcunt free day.

*waves*

The lack of proper poot is getting to me. Looks like I'm gonna have to join the 21st century and get the hang of using phones for computerational purposes... Although going back to an empty flat with no phone (and thusly no intrawebz) connection is still somewhat daunting ><

But ne'ermin'. Adapt/die and all that. I have no intention of the latter but the former may take a while. Roll on moving day sez I! =D

Hope Festivus festivities have been suitably festive for all <3

Not impressed with these Royal Institution Christmas Lectures so far. You'd think that for the 80th anniversary they could have found a lecturer that doesn't start every fuckin sentence with "so".

Aaaaarghh!! :X

Oh massive coke bust in Sydney. Big operation by the sounds of it thats been doing it for years. Off to stock up on this good flake before it dissapears.

Fuck bit paranoid that taking some mirtazapine on top of 4 days awake of alcohol, benzo, coke, 3FPM, codeine and quality street abuse was a bad idea?

Hopefully still here to make 2017 at least.

night <3

I had my boy go to the kitchen, get a bottle of water and ask his mom to give him the bottle of medicine for me. Then he took them to me. Childproof cap.

You ever had your kids, for example, bring you a bottle of aspirin?

It's the same thing. Also, it's not a controlled substance in this country.

Judge not. . .
Don't jump on me here but my mother always said kids are slaves and their reward was when they had kids to do their bidding. In a way she was right. I went to the shops for my mum and my two go for me.

Just like aspirin is in a child proof top, I getcha. Just my 2 p, keep a caution about you
Not just access but understanding. Kids are way smarter than they're given credit for. BTW, hope yer head is better man <3

Fuck bit paranoid that taking some mirtazapine on top of 4 days awake of alcohol, benzo, coke, 3FPM, codeine and quality street abuse was a bad idea?

Hopefully still here to make 2017 at least.

night <3

Drink water. Eat something even a smoothie and get some sleep Inflo. Seriously i am a long time caner but the body can only take so much and you dont want to be another 2016 statistic.

Flo, o hadn't seen this. Pm me. You owe me one ;) you need some care baby bear and we need to chat. Grace me please.

Hope all you lovely fucknuggets have/will have a wonderful holiday period! <3

Oh massive coke bust in Sydney. Big operation by the sounds of it thats been doing it for years. Off to stock up on this good flake before it dissapears.

Heh I saw that and thought of you m8. Fuckn pigs man.

Heh I saw that and thought of you m8. Fuckn pigs man.
All good. I am well stocked with the best i have ever had though significantly poorer lol. It will easily last me till i head to Europe.

Status
Not open for further replies.