• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

What Was YOUR Morning Fix? v. Special K and Weedies

Status
Not open for further replies.
Opiates and Benzos are always my morning fix.

Hydrocodone
Oxycodone
Valium
Klonopin
Promethazine
Gabapentin
and of course coffee and cigs

I am still working on it tbh but I guess klonopin, oxycodone, hydrocodone and lyrica so far.

I am considering drinking some codeine syrup but it's tough on the stomach.

I am taking my opiate dose in small amounts to try ro figure out the minimum to feel sorted out.

My tolerance is pretty low but I imagine it's gonna take about 20 mgs of oxy and 30 mgs of hydrocodone to get to feeling ok, as in pain reduced, stomach ok and no wd. I feel pretty good once I get my pain under control.

So no I am not high but I could be if I wanted to but want to take as little as possible for a while.

it's the guaifenesin they put in ur sizzurp breh^

Codeine on its own, with promethazine or what have you isn't that hard on the stomach, unless the syrup is full of sugar, that can upset the stomach somewhat as well. :)

But yeah you know all dis.

Caffeine
nicotine
8 grams kratom
50mg pregabalin
cannabis
and in about an hour 15mg temazepam, a 2 ounce gin & tonic and more cannabis.

Had to get a hotel room for the next two nights until I get my housing sorted. Shits a hassle. Already dosed my 'done this morning and I'm back chilling in my room watching TV, mentally preparing for a day of tedious phone calls.

50mg methadone
Coffee
Sausage Egg and cheese on an everything bagel :)

Possibly going to smoke the joint roach I have although cannabinoids have lately had undesirable effects on my mental health and I can't lose motivation today.

Last edited:
40mg methadone
10mg oxy chewed
5mg diazepam subL
750mg methocarbamol (Robaxin)
2mg alprazolam subL
Hot coffee

Last edited:
Loooooots of water, and a beer.

Yesterday my diet consisted of subway, little caesar's, and scrambled eggs with far too much hot sauce (plus the requisite brews). My body hates me so so much right now.

100mg methadone and coffee and smoked the last bit of super dank bud 24%thc in a spliff and ate a bacon cheddar sandwich

Last edited:
40mg methadone
600mg gabapentin
30-40mg d-methamphetamine vaped
20mg roxicodone chomped up
Coffee
All outta' vape juice in the hospital.... phuckkkkk

Reading "nerdy" pharmacology shit concerning methamphetamine (mostly off ncbi) because my ADHD is in control (maybe?). Waiting for this methadone to peak and my diazeepam at 11 am.

All drugs no work makes HYH a paradoxical, productive human being somehow correlated with the use of stims/amps and their nootropic qualities.

Last edited:
The bottle of polistirex I drank at 8pm yesterday somehow didn't kick in until early morning today and I woke up tripping balls. Holy fuck I prefer Hbr so much, I feel strange as hell now. Almost glad I'm starting to come down.

The bottle of polistirex I drank at 8pm yesterday somehow didn't kick in until early morning today and I woke up tripping balls. Holy fuck I prefer Hbr so much, I feel strange as hell now. Almost glad I'm starting to come down.

I was dissociated as fuck for three days off a whole bottle of Delsym. The first time I ever exp DXM too, way overkill. I thought I was dying.

So far just sub'd 5mg of diazepam + 750 methocarbamol + 5mg oxy chewed and swallowered down the ole hatch.

Won't feel like moving much until my morning methadone though. Honestly hoping I can get my hands on some good benzo's, carisoprodol's, or strong opioids/heroin (shame on me)

P2C pass me some bromazeee boss man!

Status
Not open for further replies.