What Was YOUR Morning Fix? v. Special K and Weedies

Status
Not open for further replies.
My morning started at noon. :)

200mg caffeine pill as I do every morning
6-7 grams kratom
Vaping flower and nicotine

1.5 hour later...

16oz energy drink, 1/2 ounce of Everclear and still vaping the above.

Sunday's fix throughout the day:

-105mgs Adderall IR
-4mgs Xanax
-3mgs Clonazepam
-Ungodly amounts of herb, I really need to take a break as I probably spend $200 a week on it. Got some new strains from the 24/7 delivery service at 5AM this morning: EL Chapo OG, Platinum Jack, Super Blue Dream, & the delivery driver threw in 12 grams of Wiz Khalifa OG as a freebie...I've been toking so much that it's just habitual and I get nothing from it.

Los Angeles has been cold and raining for a fucking month now....definitely impacts my brain.

2 cups of coffee at work (i only drink tea at home now, i used to drink coffee way too much)

also brought a crumb of valium in case i had a hangover but there was no problem there.

same fix as last night minus the melatonin.

60mg dextromethorphan, a dab of diazepam, and a strong beer x 2.

woke up early from a bad dream that shook the livin daylights outta me. glad it did though, cuz i got a yearly work review this afternoon and now i'm up early enough to get my buzz on before i have to go attend that.

Today?

- Benzedrex
- Red-Horn Kali kratom
- Blue Diesel weed (yum)
- Topamax, 25mg

Later today:

- Codeine tabs
- More weed
- More Benzedrex
- Midol or Fioricet (depending on how bad my migraine gets)

Just waiting on my Oxys to get here, then those will be my daily bread for a while. This kratom is killing my stomach. Ugh. And finally got an appointment to try and get some Adderall after making due with Benzedrex for literal years, lol. So hopefully my "Morning Fix" thread will look nicer soon ;)

2x "Mr. Brown" iced coffee while doing morning errands. the post office didn't have the package i was expecting this morning and the library didn't have the 2016 fiscal tax forms out yet. both locations should have those items later today. aggravating.

^ What happened to coffee only at work ;)

50mg methadone
Coffee

Well, oops. I don't keep coffee in the house anymore. So that's mainly my rule, no coffee at home. Helps me avoid drinking it from morning til night. I found 89 cent cans of iced coffee at this Asian market and couldn't resist chugging a couple while I got shit done yesterday. Iced coffee shouldnt be 3-4 dollars like we most often find on the shelves. Fucking shame.

Today: 60mg dextromethorphan, dunno wat else yet.

Today: 60mg dextromethorphan, dunno wat else yet.
Low dose dex is definitely an interesting experience, much more stimulating than microdosing classical psychedelics. When I've microdosed dex, I literally ran for a mile and didn't really even feel fatigued. Speaking of microdosing, I had a very interesting experience a week or so microdosing LSA. Really euphoric, a bit introspective and all around somewhat similar to being slightly stoned but a more insightful, clear headed high than I generally get from weed. As for myself, just a beer with lunch today.

^^^ what benefits do you feel come with slamming valium, as opposed to SLing it? was it in the same rig as the dilly?

Guys I'm in the hospital I was in a horrible car accident. My 2015 Dodge Challenger hydroplaned into a light pole. Shattered my femur, pelvis, hips. Had to get surgery yesterday and have metal rods put in... The valium comes in vials (5mg) via IV from the hospital's pharmacy.

OT: 30mg methadone + 10mg Roxicodone IR + IV 5mg diazepam (hospital vial) + 300mg gabapentin

Damn, man.. hopefully you have as speedy a recovery as possible.

50mg methadone
Coffee

A speedball, gonna do some H by itself now then try to put it away for a while.

Damn, man.. hopefully you have as speedy a recovery as possible.

50mg methadone
Coffee

Thanks bud I appreciate it.

OT: 30mg methadone + IV 5mg diazepam + 10mg oxycodone IR + 600mg gabapentin + 750mg methocarbamol + coffee

and IV 2mg hydromorphone for break-thru pain mgmt

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.