Vitamin B
Cig (Not a huge smoker, maybe 3-5/day)

60mg methadone
800mg cimetidine
75mg DPH
Few cups o' cofffeeee more than the usual, feeling a bit jittery
Marlboro Reds
Chicken salad on a fresh-baked croissant

Gonna put in my request to increase my MMT dose to 70-80mg; still having some annoying cravings, especially since my dose isn't holding past 10-12 hours and I wake up in the morning with some anxiety/chills. Tried to give the MTD some time to accumulate, but I find without cimetidine I'd be feeling much worse come 4-6am before hitting the clinic. Glad I made the transition to switch off buprenorphine/BMT now that I have chronic pain issues with chipped lower vertebrates from getting jumped and robbed a few months back. I was beat in the head and back with a baseball bat while getting stomped. I never knew the full meaning of pain until now and the methadone (and it's lovely NMDA-antagonistic properties) works wonders for managing that pain. I'm looking forward to getting to my sweet spot again on MMT (used to be 70mg, ~2.5-3 years ago). I feel after a month or two, bupe does little to none in terms of keeping cravings at bay. Full-agonist maintenance is crucial for my needs.

Methadone
Coffee
Nicotine
Been on an atmospheric death metal stint lately (particularly Blood Incantation's masterpeice of an LP- Starspawn, Cadaveric Fumes- Dimensions Obscure (atmospheric DM with a twist from the 70's and riffs that honor Swedish buzzsaw riffage), and Voidspawn's EP which I don't remember how to spell). I'm a fucking nerd hah.

Coffee
50mg methadone
Vitamin B
Naproxen
Sausage Egg & Cheese on an everything bagel

My mom picked me up at my spot and gave me a ride to the clinic this morning, then we went and got breakfast sandwiches which was nice.

40 or so micrograms of LSD
Cannabis flower
0.5mg xanax
1 beer

I find microdosing pointless as it only exacerbates my anxiety as I just chill on the threshold of the substance but what's the point if you're adding benzos and alcohol? You're going to entirely render the LSD pointless and useless.

Mmmmm wrong.
0.5mg of xanax and 1 beer does not completely whipe out LSD's effects, it tones the effect down some though.
And yeah, some people get anxiety from microdosing psychedelics but I've learned to adjust with that. It's better to microdose LSD regularly than to be sober in general for me.
Mental health issues suck.
LSD helps.

Last edited:
Mmmmm wrong.
0.5mg of xanax and 1 beer does not completely whipe out LSD's effects, it tones the effect down some though.
And yeah, some people get anxiety from microdosing psychedelics but I've learn to adjust with that. It's better to microdose LSD regularly than to be sober in general for me.
Mental health issues suck.
LSD helps.

I used to toy around with micro doses while running a multi-million dollar manufacturing facility with 14 employees.... After a week, I found 0 benefits compared to my typical 200-400microgram dose...

What does it do for you?

Prevents depression, prevents homicidal & suicidal ideation, keeps me having a positive mood/outlook on life (I usually never do), helps decrease my intake of hard drugs like amphetamine & cocaine.
I also started reading a lot of books when I started microdosing. It also helps me keep my apartment clean, gives me extra energy to clean and what not. Also helps with my relationships in my family, I tend to get angry less when microdosing.

I don't care about your previous multimillion dollar manufacturing career, by the way.

Last edited:
EnlightenedOne1, don't you take speed and banjos regularly while also using testosterone to stay in shape for your modeling gigs? From a quick glance one would think those habits to run counter to each other as well.

Maybe we can accept that people have individual reactions to drugs and it's best not to judge.

My morning fix today was dysphoria and nicotine.

60mg liquid methadone
800mg cimetidine
75mg DPH
Coffee
B12 comlex
800mg chelated magnesium
Marlboro Reds

About to be in the peak of my 'done dose, should feel a nice glow after sparking up this cig. I always end up taking ~1-3 hours nap(s) during the peak, which are cozy, but seriously unproductive. Although, I certainly need to see the doctor about an increase from the current 60mg up to ~75-80mg.

My pain doc tryed giving me Dilaudid but I just refuse IV and thr bioavailability is too low, so I said naw let's just up my oxy.

Starting slow on my climb
15mg oxy
175soma
10mg librium
Coffee

Have 25gs of red vein thai, I forget which other 25 I got, and 250gs of white java coming in the mail today. The white indo I had from my provider was better then the brand name 30mg ir adderall I had til I threw them down the toilet lol. Not so speedy where it'd uncomfortable but DAMN got liftedd

EnlightenedOne1, don't you take speed and banjos regularly while also using testosterone to stay in shape for your modeling gigs? From a quick glance one would think those habits to run counter to each other as well.

Maybe we can accept that people have individual reactions to drugs and it's best not to judge.

My morning fix today was dysphoria and nicotine.

I'm an advocate for LSD and all it uses, i was simply asking the poster a question and he used my accolades like i was using them against him as ammunition instead of my implied curiosity.

I've been legally Rx'ed 400mg of Testosterone Cypionate for 7 years....

2mg alprazolam
50mg methadone
Coffee
500mg naproxen
Vitamin B complex
Camel Crush

Coffee
1mg clonazepam
50mg methadone

Waiting for the 'done and clonazepam to kick in as I wait for the liquor store to open like a savage alcoholic.

Gonna try to make a come up today and keep the benzo train rolling .

Coffee
1mg clonazepam
50mg methadone

Waiting for the 'done and clonazepam to kick in as I wait for the liquor store to open like a savage alcoholic.

Gonna try to make a come up today and keep the benzo train rolling .

Ahh, benzo's and methadone = straight bliss. About to swoop up this green bar I dropped at my dude's house, I was just daydreaming about benzo's when he called me saying he found a bar I left there. Winning

Status
Not open for further replies.