Training Log 1st Cycle test 750mg and Suboxone Withdrawal

Skippwiggins

Bluelighter
I started my first real cycle 6 weeks ago. UGL Test E 750mgs/Wk + Some sarms. 10mg LGD and 30mg ostarine. Also running 200mcg of ipamorelin(gh peptide) each night. Ive been on ipamorelin for 4 months or so. Arimidex .1mg eod. Against my better judgement I have ran no base prohormone cycles(epistane) and sarm cycles - i guess i didn't want to touch needles again. I've been weightlifting and power lifting for 10 years on and off, mostly on some what. Even if i didnt lift hard I always did pushups and pullups everyday. Im 206lbs five eight and 13% bf. I gained a lot of size on ipamorelin alone. I was addicted to opiates for 2 years and ive been on sub for over 3 years. I started my cycle while i was still on 1-1.5 mg sub daily, i gained 20lbs the past 6 weeks, most of it in my legs shoulders and back. I need to get off sub and want to run the rest of my cycle when im not high off my subs. I want to do it right. Ive quit subs 7-8 times but i never made it more than 30 days.

Being on test seems to make me burn through my sub much faster. Normally one dose in the morning had me feeling good all day, now im burning therough my dose in 6 hours and i start getting the yawns and 'wakefulness' feeling, nothing major.Before i hopped on test e i was only doing 0.5mg sub a day now im doing 1.5mgs to compensate. I also like getting high after lifting for two solid hours. Its been 50 hours since i last dosed. I worked eight hours this morning, shoveled snow, smoked some herb, trying to stay busy. I had the flu yesterday and still can feel that as well. Im just wondering if anyone knows if i could have permanently fucked up my endocrine system while by running anabolics and gh on top of my sub. I know that i should have quit before i even started a cycle but I just wasnt thinking clear. Or is there any reason it would be bad to hop off sub right now? i dont really have a choice I dont have a source right now for subs anyways just wondering if there's any reason it would be bad to quit right now? Is there any chance my withdrawal will be shortened because im on test? How bad would it be to blast and cruise after this withdrawal and after this cycle if im not using any mild altering drugs during? Feel great on test and honestly cant see being off of it.

I have some tren ace sitting next to me. I bought some for a friend but got some extra. How bad would it be to run 100mg a week? I know its my first cycle just wondering.

So anyone been in a similar boat?

Thank you

Last edited:
Who advised you on this as your first cycle? You are taking WAY too much AAS mate. I'd suggest going no higher than 250mg; read our your first cycle sticky.

Also as you've identified yourself, you're not in a position to make the most of your cycle while struggling with suboxone. Thus you're messing up your hormonal system, and not likely to hold many of the gains after.

Definitely don't touch the tren. Preferably come off the cycle until you've resolved your suboxone withdrawal/addiction, and perhaps also speak to your GP/endo about getting on TRT if your natural test is low.

All the boards i've read stated to start with 500mg/wk test e. I figured since ive ran heavy epistane cycles in the past i could run a higher dose test dose.

I naturally have high test. I've always been able to put on muscle fairly easy. I was almost as big in high school as i am now. So youre saying i should drop the test right now? Wouldnt shutdown + withdrawal be pretty miserable? Is it possible i could just taper down my test to 300mg, 150mg, 75mg, etc?

That's fair enough, and they're all excessive first cycles. But 750 and 2 SARMs is definitely overkill. The SARMs are probably the worst part of it, as they shut the HPTA down heavily. Anyway it is what it is, and you're in a bit of a bind since whatever you do now, you're likely to feel pretty shitty :(

I'd suggest staying with the GHRP throughout, but drop the SARMs immediately (really, you never need SARMs while using proper AAS), and taper off as you suggest.

However I'd drop the test straight down to 100mg split 50mg twice/wk for 3-4 weeks while you're dealing with the suboxone withdrawal. The test has a natural taper so it won't be a massive drop overnight.

Then when you're feeling somewhat recovered from the suboxone, drop to 50mg (split 25/25) for 2 further weeks. Then stop and allow HPTA to recover (still using GHRPs to help).

Stay on the anastrazole throughout to reduce oestrogen levels (and thus testes damage), and take taurine (5g/day) if you aren't already.

When you're feeling properly recovered (maybe 2 months later), I think you should decide whether you really need to use AAS to achieve your objectives or not. From what you write, it sounds like you have above average genetics. Unless you plan to stay on AAS a lot and/or get fully into bodybuilding or powerlifting, don't you think you could get where you want without AAS?

Sounds like a plan. I knew I shouldn't have started my cycle yet but the availablity, cheap price, and the curiousity really got the best of me.

The cool thing is my metabolism us through the roof in withdrawal. I think I've lost a few lbs of fat just in the last week. I can finally see my abs with good definition and veins. I'm always hungry. I ate 3.5k Cal's while on sub but never really felt that hungry. Now I'm starving all the time. I'm pretty sure test makes me burn through my sub faster as these past days were about as intense as morphine withdrawal. While I was at work I'd have a rage burst every couple hours and smash shit. Luckily I'm in residential restoration so I get to break shit anyways but still... hate being angry. I'm angry all the time.

Bought some tianeptine out of being desperate to end the withdrawals. I called off work today to test and got the tianeptine sulphate in the mail. Took 80mgs an hour ago. I feel slightly better. Going to use this for a week and rapidly taper off the weekend after Christmas. I domt want to feel miserable around my family.

I think my estro is surging. I am normally a walking erection in WD. I literally can't even get hard and have no feeling in my dick. I have zero sex desire. Normally all I think about is how I'm going to bring a girl home. I have zero energy. Normally I'm withdrawal I can't stop moving so I use that to get shit down. Now I just want to sit in bed and kick. Super super emotional. Crying over my ex every night. We broke up like two years ago, never cared cuz i was high on my maintenance meds. Rambling. Also much more vascular off of sub. My face looks younger. Hair fuller. It was shedding bad from the test but now it seems to have stopped. I look healthy but feel like shit. Massive anxiety from either the test or high E2, either way it's driving me crazy. I normally dont have any anxiety.

I absolutely can achieve my goals without AAS. Pretty sure I could hit "natty" amateur level comps with only GHRP's. I hit 196lbs natty at one point. I'm an addict to drugs and experience. An addict to life. AAS makes my outlook on life so much better - separate from getting good gains. AAS makes me feel good and that scares the shit outta me. It's hard for me not to be an addict. We all want a passion and driving force. AAS makes it almost too much. Constantly eating, making food and planning meals, working out once or twice every day, talking to ppl about fitness/gear, obsessed with being stronger and getting girls. Where does the line for dedication and obsession cross? AAS is Pandora's box for me. Everyone is already calling me out on using steroids which is getting really annoying but whatever. The tren is so tempting but I'm putting it off. I should stop playing and looking at the vial all the time lol.

I quit sub for five days. I used 150mg of heroin over those days to stay well through work. It was hardly enough at all.

Now i'm down to 350mg test/week but i threw in 300mg of Masteron Prop and 250mg of NPP. I did one 300mg shot of tren ace and i had the most vivid and intense and well most awesome fucking dream i've ever had two days after the injection. Ive since sold the tren ace because i dont trust myself with it. i dont want to use it but if i have it in arms reach i will.

Im using 175mg tianeptine in the morning and 30mg at night.

I should have quit all opiates cold turkey as well as the gear but i am an addict and two vials cost the same as a bag of dope...couldnt pass it down. I hate being an addict but at the very least i look fucking shredded. Oh and i broke my toe so no gym for me and the temptation to use more opiates is huge. fml.

At least you're honest with yourself about your addictive tendencies. What do you think you could do to stop from repeating, aside from not buying things you don't need in the first place?

Just updating. It's been 6 days since I last used heroin and 8 days since I used tianeptine, I am back to a mg of sub SL a day. I went full circle ended up back on sub but I'm actually happy. I went back to that using scoring running out of money self for a few weeks and I bit in the bud/butt(idk haha) and went back to subs. 3 yrs on the bupe I never saw my self reverting back to my prior life. I never had a relapse that lasted that long or that harsh.

Down to 250mg test a week, 120mg npp, Throwing in so much mast and npp and esp tren god why did I ever try it, was just dumb so I dropped dosages. I skipped a full 12 days without a any gear and I was so tired and anhedonia. I had crippling back pain and I could only associate it to the aas so I wuit using. Startimg again to see if it was cause or not. did my first shot of test and npp yesterday and I feel great.I'm up 4lbs. I have energy. After all this eradic behavior, addictions, and quite frankly irresponsible AAS use I'm going to stick to a solid routine and run out the next 8-10 weeks right. Just low dose test and npp. I think I'll maintenne on the suboxone which keeps me stable and functional and PCT off in 10 weeks. This first cyxle has been an adventure tho wow... I guess u live and learn

Coming off the steroids made me depressed and I mean severely for 12 months. Lost all the size and strength I put on. Did a proper pct and my hpta system got Fucked HARD. Steroids ruined My life. Went from 1.5mg of Suboxone to 32mgs to compensate for the depression and lack of motivation.I would literally sleep 14 hours a day everyday for months and only getting up fr work. I still don't feel right..will probably end up on TRT for life...I had high natural test my entire life. Even on Suboxone I was in the 600s. I thought meth and barbs/BENZOS and most of all heroin Fucked my life up but no steroids is what did me in...and for reference no I never ran the the tren.

You should be on a low dose TRT. Once you start taking steroids seriously unfortunately you can't just stop. Get yourself some test. 150-200 mg a week.

Steroids and drugs don't ruin lives, our bad decisions do.

If you're suffering still, especially after a long period of use, your best bet to happiness and health is getting your hormones checked.

If you're low in test just get on trt. No need to sit around crying over spilled milk, just clean it up.

Coming off the steroids made me depressed and I mean severely for 12 months. Lost all the size and strength I put on. Did a proper pct and my hpta system got Fucked HARD. Steroids ruined My life. Went from 1.5mg of Suboxone to 32mgs to compensate for the depression and lack of motivation.I would literally sleep 14 hours a day everyday for months and only getting up fr work. I still don't feel right..will probably end up on TRT for life...I had high natural test my entire life. Even on Suboxone I was in the 600s. I thought meth and barbs/BENZOS and most of all heroin Fucked my life up but no steroids is what did me in...and for reference no I never ran the the tren.

I know this is not related to any PED, but it may still be pertinent in your case so I will mention it.
Have you ever thought about Kratom? I know it's legal, but it is still good stuff for the WD depression and it also keeps virtually all the other symptoms to a minimum.
If you're using it as a H replacement it won't be enough to give you a buzz, but it(IMHO) beats the Hell out of Sub.
It might keep you feeling less depressed...No, it will DEFINITELY help that...might give it a shot...well, not literally ;)

It took me 16 months to recover from that cycle.

Now on 205mg methadone daily.

Doing a 2nd cycle of test e, mast e, Tren e, and lantus insulin 70IUs daily.

I'll be on TRT and methadone for life.

It took me 16 months to recover from that cycle.

Now on 205mg methadone daily.

Doing a 2nd cycle of test e, mast e, Tren e, and lantus insulin 70IUs daily.

I'll be on TRT and methadone for life.

Not learned your lesson from previous overkill then..??

I'm quite inexperienced with AAS, but even I question the use of tren & insulin for a second cycle. Reasonings behind using those compounds Skipp?

Lovely how 3 paragraphs were deleted after posting? Hope it's just an error.

Going from a heavy blast to TRT pales in comparison from a heavy blast to absolutely zero AAS. I think I'll be OK... I've heard very little in the case of blast and cruise. As seen in my other posts in other threads my bosses are quite low this go around.

Lantus will help me put on lean gains. And so far my results are out of this world. I'm leaner and more cut and I've put on over 20lbs...insulin is a whole other beast man. Esp men mixed with ghrps/ipamorelin, mk 677 etc... I've been on those long term now for quite a long time so I didn't mention it in my cycle.