• Bluelight
    Shrine

A memorial
    to Bluelighters
    who have passed away

Axl Blaze RIP: Tribute To The James Dean of Bluelight

Mate keep shining, we all love you and see u on the flip side

I was just thinking about axl the other day, I was warning a friend how dangerous MRSA is and how her boyfriend needs to take it seriously. Made me stop and think about how something so small can be such an insidious killer.

I had the pleasure of hanging with Jim on 5 or 6 separate occasions over the years and he always struck me as someone who was just on the cusp of turning the tide and making it big. His band was always playing gigs, and you just had the sense better and brighter days were ahead of Jim. I'll have to do some serious digging, but I think the last pictures of him & I were with his (then) girlfriend kittyinthedark (IIRC). I hung with him a couple times at his North campus place, where the decibel level was always 200 as the band rocked out in the living room. I remember a NYE party we had with a handful of other BL'ers in Gahana that was a lot of fun. RIP Jim, the Macedonian James Dean himself.

Whoa RIP a James Dean character sad to see another had to bite the dust

When i was underage i had an account on here something along the lines of jamesdean420. I was really suicidal at the time and was constantly running away. I was getting in trouble by my parents for doing drugs and was sexually assaulted by two people. Im aware im not this person you all are talking about but i am fine and healthy now. I am clean and have a home of my own. I turned 18 in october.

Hey jim. Still trucking here, slipped in the winter but righted the ship pretty quick. Think about your brother sometimes, how you both lost your dad then he, we lost you. I think about reaching out sometimes, but not sure if he wants a reminder...

Hey jim. Still trucking here, slipped in the winter but righted the ship pretty quick. Think about your brother sometimes, how you both lost your dad then he, we lost you. I think about reaching out sometimes, but not sure if he wants a reminder...
I am sure his brother would appreciate you reaching out to him <3

Miss you Jim xx