Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Threads of Note Socialize
  • P&S Moderators: Xorkoth | Madness

Zhuan Falun (Turning The Law Wheel)

Lolli

Bluelighter
Hi all,

I've come across a fascinating book that talks about high level spiritual things from a scientific perspective. This book is intriguing as it talks about many similar things to what people in mystical states mention such as seeing into parallel dimensions and interacting with beings from other worlds etc.

This book is called Zhuan Falun and it is from the Buddha Law School of Cultivation however it is not Buddhism the religion or Daoism the religion, it's something more profound. It seems to me to be more of a spiritual science as many of the terms and concepts in the book are talked about in a scientific down to earth manner instead of flowery mystical prose which I found very refreshing.

Now here is where it gets interesting, this book talks about the following things:

Other Dimensions - Levels Of Dimensions spanning into the microcosm and also outwards into the macrocosm

The Soul - It talks about people having a Master soul and a subordinate soul which is hidden from you but is at a more advanced level then you, it states some people have more then one Subordinate soul and some are of not of the same sex as you i.e males having a female subordinate soul etc.

Microcosmic worlds - This concept was very far out but it talks about there being worlds within you, countless worlds. Similiar to our world with life , water, animals etc. An analogy is zooming an an atom within one of your cells and realizing at that level of magnification it is just like our solar system. Then zooming into a single particle in that world and finding out it too is a vast world, apparently the level it can go onwards like this is beyond imagination.

Supernatural Abilities - In the book they mention that everyone has them it is just that they have atrophied. It goes into depth about this topic. Some abilites that are mentioned are precognition, retrocognition and remote vision.

The 3rd Eye - Talks about how at the front part of our pineal gland there is a complete structure of an eye there. Modern science calls it a vestigial eye but in the cultivation world they say this eye just naturally exists like that and it can be activated allowing one to pierce through this dimension and see other dimensions. It talks about how there are many levels to this 3rd eye and it goes into great depth about it.

Thoughts - This part was amazing. It talks about how a human brain is just a processing plant. How the real you is actually your soul, it's like your whole body and brain is just a vehicle and that the true commands are issued by your master soul, but this master soul is very tiny and it can switch positions while inside you and it can also expand and shrink. It can move from your brain to your heart and to other parts of your body and it is 'he' who calls the shots. Your brain is just the factory which your master soul sends his cosmic commands to which then create the forms of expression
and communication we use such as speech, gestures, etc.

These are just a few things that are covered but there are many many other things which blew my mind when I read it because of how it resonated with some of the mystical experiences people sometimes have, especially the multidimensional nature of reality and how all of them are hidden in our day to day perceptions of the world.

If this sounds interesting to anyone you can grab a copy of the book here:

http://en.falundafa.org/eng/pdf/ZFL2014.pdf

Curious Lolli if you can tell us a bit if you yourself practice Falun Dafa, and if so give us a description from a more personal standpoint. I'd be curious to know how much time do you devote to the practice, how many different moves do you perform in a given session and how did it help your life?

I'm doing two Qi Gong moves every day and got to say I really like the results. They've increased my overall vitality and flow of energy up and down my spine. I've definitely come to the conclusion that it is a very powerful practice. I also practice daily meditation. Falun gong is described as combing qi gong with a meditative practice so might be an upgrade to my current practice so I'm curious to learn more. Thanks.

Curious Lolli if you can tell us a bit if you yourself practice Falun Dafa, and if so give us a description from a more personal standpoint. I'd be curious to know how much time do you devote to the practice, how many different moves do you perform in a given session and how did it help your life?

I'm doing two Qi Gong moves every day and got to say I really like the results. They've increased my overall vitality and flow of energy up and down my spine. I've definitely come to the conclusion that it is a very powerful practice. I also practice daily meditation. Falun gong is described as combing qi gong with a meditative practice so might be an upgrade to my current practice so I'm curious to learn more. Thanks.

Hi Levels,

Yes I practice Falun Dafa, it has given me a great deal more energy and improved me in numerous ways including both mentally and physically. I used to have low energy levels and mild depression which i couldn't shake. Dafa wiped it away which made me diligent to continue with this practice. I practice about 40 to 50 minutes a day and do either the 5th exercise or the first 4 alternating them daily. I also read the core book Zhuan Falun a few times a week, it really provides the core teaching of this practice. If you have any other questions feel free to ask. : )

Can you say a thing or two about the exercises/practices, and how they may open up a more balanced state or reconnect our atrophied supernatural abilities? I'm very interested in this book and healing modality but know nothing other than your short description at the top.

+1 to levels and vortech's requests for more info. The three of us are relatively well versed in different modalities of healing and energetic work - correct me if I'm wrong, guys - so I myself, at least, would love to hear how the practices and/or teachings differ from other works.

Thank you very much for the info.

I am interested in a bit more detail in how important it is to get "falun" installed correctly according to what I have read in the OP's attached URL.

Do I need to attend a practice meeting or is it something that can approached in another way?

Can you say a thing or two about the exercises/practices, and how they may open up a more balanced state or reconnect our atrophied supernatural abilities? I'm very interested in this book and healing modality but know nothing other than your short description at the top.

Hi Vortech,

Sorry for the late response. Yes, the core book of Falun Dafa is Zhuan Falun. This together with a set of 5 powerful QiGong exercises comprise the whole practice. How this practice differs from other Qi Gong practices that are spread in the world today is outlined in one section of Zhuan Falun entitled 'Falun Dafa's Special Features' which you can read here:

http://en.falundafa.org/eng/zfl_new_1.html#7

In regards to the Qi Gong exercises themselves and to get a understanding of what each exercise does there is a supplementary book called 'Falun Gong' which expounds on each exercise in depth and what it does. The exercise explanations start on page 42):

http://en.falundafa.org/eng/pdf/flg2016.pdf

The exercise instruction videos can be downloaded here:

http://en.falundafa.org/falun-dafa-video-audio.html

If you have any other questions feel free to ask.

Thank you very much for the info.

I am interested in a bit more detail in how important it is to get "falun" installed correctly according to what I have read in the OP's attached URL.

Do I need to attend a practice meeting or is it something that can approached in another way?

In regards to the Law Wheel or Falun and how they are acquired, these things are all explained in Talk 1 of Zhuan Falun.

Lolli,

Thank you again for your answer. I have read the first talk several times now but it is a lot of material to absorb. I could spend an entire lifetime and still not see all the nuances and implications, which seems only natural as one is "cultivating" and not "brought to awakening" in an abrupt act.

Fortunately I live in a city where there are three active practice groups relatively near me so I will approach them and start cultivation in earnest. I have been formally initiated in several of the "Western Mystery" groups, most of which are operating at lower levels of knowledge. I have been working and learning almost my entire lifetime (I am over 65 y/o) towards attaining the higher levels of awareness, particularly in opening the third eye.

In fact, since I really do very few drugs anymore, I wondered why I was frequenting Blue Light. Perhaps I was here just to read your message.

Thank you again.

After a bit of reading I've decided to begin practice as well. Lolli, would you recommend beginning at home with the video instructions as an introduction and then going to a local meetup, or just attending a meetup first?

Lolli,

Thank you again for your answer. I have read the first talk several times now but it is a lot of material to absorb. I could spend an entire lifetime and still not see all the nuances and implications, which seems only natural as one is "cultivating" and not "brought to awakening" in an abrupt act.

Fortunately I live in a city where there are three active practice groups relatively near me so I will approach them and start cultivation in earnest. I have been formally initiated in several of the "Western Mystery" groups, most of which are operating at lower levels of knowledge. I have been working and learning almost my entire lifetime (I am over 65 y/o) towards attaining the higher levels of awareness, particularly in opening the third eye.

In fact, since I really do very few drugs anymore, I wondered why I was frequenting Blue Light. Perhaps I was here just to read your message.

Thank you again.

You're most welcome WhiteRose. I Truly feel this book expounds on very high level spiritual topics in a very concise and forthright manner and that this practice is something very special. They say that nothing happens by chance so maybe you were fated to find the book although it looked like a random forum browse. : )

After a bit of reading I've decided to begin practice as well. Lolli, would you recommend beginning at home with the video instructions as an introduction and then going to a local meetup, or just attending a meetup first?

That's totally up to you. The nice thing about a local meetup is that they can teach you the exercises in person and correct any mistakes you might be making and you can ask questions and get a feel for the practice as a whole. Learning the exercises through the videos works too though so it's up to the person themselves.

Quick bump for those who may have missed the book. Also there is another book that has been written about Falun Dafa's amazing healing effects. You can download it here:

Hi all,

I've come across a fascinating book that talks about high level spiritual things from a scientific perspective. This book is intriguing as it talks about many similar things to what people in mystical states mention such as seeing into parallel dimensions and interacting with beings from other worlds etc.

This book is called Zhuan Falun and it is from the Buddha Law School of Cultivation however it is not Buddhism the religion or Daoism the religion, it's something more profound. It seems to me to be more of a spiritual science as many of the terms and concepts in the book are talked about in a scientific down to earth manner instead of flowery mystical prose which I found very refreshing.

Now here is where it gets interesting, this book talks about the following things:

Other Dimensions - Levels Of Dimensions spanning into the microcosm and also outwards into the macrocosm

The Soul - It talks about people having a Master soul and a subordinate soul which is hidden from you but is at a more advanced level then you, it states some people have more then one Subordinate soul and some are of not of the same sex as you i.e males having a female subordinate soul etc.

Microcosmic worlds - This concept was very far out but it talks about there being worlds within you, countless worlds. Similiar to our world with life , water, animals etc. An analogy is zooming an an atom within one of your cells and realizing at that level of magnification it is just like our solar system. Then zooming into a single particle in that world and finding out it too is a vast world, apparently the level it can go onwards like this is beyond imagination.

Supernatural Abilities - In the book they mention that everyone has them it is just that they have atrophied. It goes into depth about this topic. Some abilites that are mentioned are precognition, retrocognition and remote vision.

The 3rd Eye - Talks about how at the front part of our pineal gland there is a complete structure of an eye there. Modern science calls it a vestigial eye but in the cultivation world they say this eye just naturally exists like that and it can be activated allowing one to pierce through this dimension and see other dimensions. It talks about how there are many levels to this 3rd eye and it goes into great depth about it.

Thoughts - This part was amazing. It talks about how a human brain is just a processing plant. How the real you is actually your soul, it's like your whole body and brain is just a vehicle and that the true commands are issued by your master soul, but this master soul is very tiny and it can switch positions while inside you and it can also expand and shrink. It can move from your brain to your heart and to other parts of your body and it is 'he' who calls the shots. Your brain is just the factory which your master soul sends his cosmic commands to which then create the forms of expression
and communication we use such as speech, gestures, etc.

These are just a few things that are covered but there are many many other things which blew my mind when I read it because of how it resonated with some of the mystical experiences people sometimes have, especially the multidimensional nature of reality and how all of them are hidden in our day to day perceptions of the world.

If this sounds interesting to anyone you can grab a copy of the book here:

http://en.falundafa.org/eng/pdf/ZFL2014.pdf
Thanks your description makes it seem interesting but is it propaganda from China?