• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

How High Are You? v. America's in flames, take all the drugs, this is not a test

Status
Not open for further replies.
A few sips of PPT
>4mg etizolam
Dabs

Did a whole lot of moving stuff all day today and decided I wouldn't dose any opiates (well I had a few sips from my gf's glass sue me) all day. Just to put myself out of my comfort zone and force myself to be an adult w/out them.

Feels good to be in my own home, in my own bed, watching music videos on my own TV, smoking my wax :D Ironically the music choice of tonight is sad acoustic punk but fuck it it's good

scraped together some change and bought a pint of sierra nevada torpedo

slowly but surely accomplishing all the mundane projects i have lined up

10 inches of rain so far this month, an all time record... may march be drier.

what a piece of shit the guy that stole drugs from someones pocket thats in a wheelchair

But I never would have done it if I had known it was HYH...!! Sorry bro! If I'd known it was HYH, I would've gone straight for the carfentanil, obviously...

Kidding, kidding.. :p What a PoS indeed! And then attempting to make it up with a few weak ass .5mg xanaxes... The audacity! If he had been serious about trying to make it up to HYH for his momentary lapse of judgment/moment of weakness (though it can't ever be 100% excused, I suppose if he was fearing the impending doom of a benzo withdrawal which I suppose could be a strong motivator to obtain a few, preferably long-acting, benzos.. I guess why he did it could be chalked up to desperation which can make people do stupid and horrible things). That doesn't mean I would forgive him though. He should have just asked.

Before you scold me for saying this, I'm not in any way condoning his actions, there is still no excuse truly valid enough for stealing benzos from a friend, especially if said friend is in a damn weelchair, which I suppose he viewed as an easy target (shame on him)! If an upcoming benzo withdrawal was truly the reason he did it, he should have simply explained that and asked if you could help him out, IMO. Most people, including myself, would have given him at least a single dose of the longest acting benzo I'd have available at the time, to buy him some time to go see a doctor or a dealer to get a stash of benzos to taper with, or maintain on.

Stlll, stealing those kpins was a dick move. He should've just fessed up and asked. I would've probably taken the xanaxes too afterwards, but it wouldn't really change things (meaning that he can go fuck himself if he ever needs/asks for a favor at this point).

pretty drunk, just got home and I'm about to roll a spliff.
Think i'm extra drunk because I took 0.5mg of clonazepam in the afternoon (and kratom).

Now that I think about it, I haven't really drank since new year's eve

Last edited:
what a piece of shit the guy that stole drugs from someones pocket thats in a wheelchair

I think theives are horrible. I have actually have a story about catching one red handed. I was gonna beat his ass but after getting all my medication back it dawned on me he was 3 hours drive from home and very cold outside so I threw him out the front door and over the steps with the help of a friend and locked the front door. He was still there in the morning crying like a baby.

I could have had a seizure. It is not ok to steal someone's medication especially benzos.

So that is not a friend ir forgivable action. You exile that type of scum and all scum out your life. There is huge difference stealing from a corporation and a person.

OT: Got some oxy and hydro and a refill of codeine. It's gotta last me through the weekend because my plug that is always on time said monday but do got something special that should be this weekend.

All the same I actually feel a solid buzz. I am gonna double up on the codeine and promethazine. I am seriously considering taking a heavy dxm dose later today after cleaning the house if no friends (which are few these days want to party).

So yeah I am buzzing. Fuck I want to smoke some weed or cocaine but I will restrain for now.

Status
Not open for further replies.