• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

How High Are You? v. America's in flames, take all the drugs, this is not a test

Status
Not open for further replies.
drankin coffees! got called into work tonight. there goes my only two consecutive days off this fall.

time to make new plans :/

approaching 600 mgs of IV'd heroin this eve. First shot was so ddamn sweet. Got the aroma you get and smell and taste from shooting good dope, the pins and needles, the intense rush. waited 4 hours did another shot, paled in comparison, another shot also nothing like the first. bout to do my last for th enight now. why they call it chasing the whatever i guess, chasing, cos you never catch it.
also 30 mgs clobaam and 3 mgs loprazolam
and ofc can't forget my 2nd fav drug in the world atm oxycodone
300 mgs for the day - 160 mgs chewed this evening (og OC 40 mgs). I don't really bother shooting oxy no more. just chew it *inserts nike logo*

time for me to pass out. last shot done.

PAAAAAAAAAAYCE!!!!!!!!!!

I just found out I need to pass a 10 panel in the near future to be eligible for the class(es) I want to enroll in. Looks like a pot and pods break is in my future. Fuck.

OT: Not high, trying to figure out WTF I am gonna do to prepare for this shit. Go back to booze temporarily I guess!?

I'm going to get a nursing certification thru continuing education (got a BS in other studies). They require a drug test and background check before the clinical portion. Super weird, I know, I was surprised too. At least I have about a month to six weeks to get ready. Definitely some bullshit.

I'm still finishing up a work shift before I go home and get some sleep.

50mg methadone
.15mg clonidine
2mg clonazepam
NOS energy drink

Walking to my doctors office to hopefully get my amphetamine scripts

I'm going to get a nursing certification thru continuing education (got a BS in other studies). They require a drug test and background check before the clinical portion. Super weird, I know, I was surprised too. At least I have about a month to six weeks to get ready. Definitely some bullshit.

I'm still finishing up a work shift before I go home and get some sleep.

Gotta get on that booze diet, eh?

OT: 0.75 mg flubromazolam, 2 mg O-PCE, 700 mg codeine. N-I-C-E. The fblam and O-PCE are particularly enjoyable.

Vaped 50mg methamphetamine
6.5mg clonazepam SL

Feeling like I might get myself in trouble tonight BLerzzz

20161114_161205_zpsdmvhslwy.jpg

20161117_230225_zpsmgnmxszd.jpg

^the contents of the two shots I did today. SHit is still that crystaline #4 white heroin

each shot produced the holyshit effect which is nice. the plastic spoon is what i did tonight , the metal in the day.

now adding 2 mgs loprazolam and 80 gs of chewitised oxycodone

enjoyin hopefully my last few days of hard opiate use (and gambling)

Last edited:
I just found out I need to pass a 10 panel in the near future to be eligible for the class(es) I want to enroll in. Looks like a pot and pods break is in my future. Fuck.

OT: Not high, trying to figure out WTF I am gonna do to prepare for this shit. Go back to booze temporarily I guess!?

Why don't you just use synthetic urine or somone else's piss? That's what I always do when not clean and need to pass. Pretty damn easy for anything except court, probation etc. which is a different story, but other than that it's so damn easy. Well as long as you have at least a little advance notice of the test.

Never been that sort of dude, I guess. Always wanted to use my own pee. And if I can't quit weed and opiates for a short month I've got a problem, yknow ;)

I woke up remembering how shitty I feel so I'm brewing oramorph right now.

Didnt get my amp scripts earlier and my doc said she won't write em again till I get steady work... fuck that. Oh well, I did some applications today, I'll have a job soon enough. Right now I'm just sipping some beers and enjoying the residual effects from the methadone and clonazepam from earlier. Also bought a pack of marb lights off my boy for real cheap earlier so I actually have a decent amount of butts for once.

so much morphine, more morphine now.

tryingn to turn this frown up side down

adding banjos now

add weed

add brown ale ;)

Last edited:
Still coming down of the long peak of some clean, spiritual LSD (2 blotters)
1mg clonazepam
Fat tire amber ale
Potent cannabis

Plenty of lysergic rushes/body high still, but zoned off the loud.

Last edited:
Reasonably high, smoked some methamphetamine with a few glasses of port.

Finally finished one of my tracks which I am pretty proud of. :)

When I heard Trump had won the White House, I assumed civilization would crumble, so I robbed a couple of Pharmacies. Now I'm in jail...

Dictated, not read; Ryan's jailhouse Blackberry

Status
Not open for further replies.