• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

How High Are You? v. America's in flames, take all the drugs, this is not a test

Status
Not open for further replies.
^That sounds pretty good to be honest. There is something glamorous about waking up early in the morning and taking strong opioids.

OT: Did some ketamine earlier, now i'm just waiting for 2.5g of kratom to kick in (took 4g 3h ago). Think i'm going to smoke a spliff as soon as I start feeling it.

Damn right, it's the best! =D

OT: Shot my last OC80 a bit earlier, so it'll have to hold me until noon. That's when I can go pick up my morphine script. :)

6 hours, I shouldn't get too much disocomfort from this. If so I'll just pop some extra lorazepam to tide me over a little.

10-15g white borneo
10-15g red maeng da
~5mg etizolam
2 bowls of chronic

its actually a lot better than it sounds

Going to smoke some weed

Anyone have any suggestions of things to do in Chicago?

http://m.imgur.com/LNYzSTM

the opium and valium are kicking in now

i love responsible drug use, i waited a year since i last did "hard" shit. and this time i got twice as much in my stash like a G

fuck man it feel good bro. gotta throw on some dj khaled to match my hype mood. have a great day errybody

edit: 5MG additional banjo and another handful of pods into tea

Last edited:
^ same here my dude minus the banjos. I definitely want some don't get me wrong but I'm not getting any for a while.

About to smoke a large amount of weed goodnight fellow drug users.

brewing up a final cup of tea, goin kinda slow n titrating my doses slowly with this batch since it's been a while. after i finish drinking it then i'mma start on the weed smokery.

last night i ordered my first vape mod (eleaf pico) and today i went to the local shop and picked up some juice and a nice tank. very much looking forward to this new hobby. i like the idea of being able to take a fat hit or two every now and then, which isn't really possible with cigs. it will be perfect to keep in my breast pocket for long drives or for bar crawls. the new vape culture can be slightly overwhelming at first with so much terminology and innumerable brands trying to make their name. with a few minutes of research though everything can be distilled into a few basic guidelines. i used to think ecigs and vape pens were dumb and now i am starting to see the light.

brewing up a final cup of tea, goin kinda slow n titrating my doses slowly with this batch since it's been a while. after i finish drinking it then i'mma start on the weed smokery.

last night i ordered my first vape mod (eleaf pico) and today i went to the local shop and picked up some juice and a nice tank. very much looking forward to this new hobby. i like the idea of being able to take a fat hit or two every now and then, which isn't really possible with cigs. it will be perfect to keep in my breast pocket for long drives or for bar crawls. the new vape culture can be slightly overwhelming at first with so much terminology and innumerable brands trying to make their name. with a few minutes of research though everything can be distilled into a few basic guidelines. i used to think ecigs and vape pens were dumb and now i am starting to see the light.

I used to think they were dumb too. A while ago I worked with a bunch of fanatical vapers and I eventually gave in and tried it. I have an eleaf itouch and it's total garbage but I still have some cool drippers.

I would've been entirely lost if it wasn't for said coworkers though there really is a lot you have to know.

Too high! Meth shot late last night and now I have to work. Feel like shit and I want to sleep. Come on 11 pm

im sitting here with a bunch of opiates next to me and a spliff rolled up ready 2 go

i dont know what the fuck im doing but at least it will feel good

Mmm, now I am hungry. . .

Tomorrow: random gabaergic medication vis a vis a crown I'm getting worked on at the dentist, the afterglow from tripping balls tonight on a certain NMDAr antagonist and a day of lovingkindess meditation :)

Going to smoke some weed

Anyone have any suggestions of things to do in Chicago?

The art museums are always lovely. If you're hungry check out Manny's Deli if you haven't before. Native Cafe is fucking bomb, too

OT: 10mg of 2C-B-FLY and 10mg of 5-meo-dipt. First time with both and I think I'm peaking right now.

I was really doubting it at first, but I'm actually glad I decided to trip. I forgot how fun just being alive is

Methamphetamine insufflated
Lorazepam
Jack Daniel's Whiskey (about to kill half of this pint)

Ate a bunch of morphine, some lorezepam & some bromazepam. Feels good. Especially when I smoke weed on top, which I'm about to do. Lighting a spliff of 'powerplant' right after I submit this post. :)

Whipped up a very nasty and potent tea last night out of some of the bigger pods.

Now getting greasy food and smoking weed with my lady.

50mg methadone
3mg clonazepam
.1mg clonidine

Found some clonazepam today when I went hunting in the city. The first guy had overpriced .5mg yellow tevas that I grabbed in case I couldn't find anything else, then like 15m later I run into a guy I was in jail with with the 1mg tevas. I wish I waited and spent all my money with him, but I got his number and should be able to get more tomorrow plus I have a good little cocktail all ready for tomorrow morning all ready.

Status
Not open for further replies.