Published [US] Survey on Psychedelic Drug Use: demograhics and settings

loganneitzke

Greenlighter
Hi everyone,

My name is Logan Neitzke-Spruill, and I am a senior at Minnesota State University, Mankato studying sociology. I’m presently conducting a study regarding users of psychedelic drugs and their experiences.

I invite you to participate in the form of a short online survey. It takes about 15-20 minutes to complete and is completely anonymous. Your names will not be recorded, and your answers will not be released. This study was approved by the Minnesota State University, Mankato institutional review board.

If you would like to participate or know more informationplease follow this link: https://mnsu.co1.qualtrics.com/SE/?SID=SV_9AXCRf67nWE9rZr

This study is open to anyone 18 years of age and older who has used a psychedelic drug. If you have any questions about the study, I can be contacted
[email protected] or via the Bluelight messaging system.

Thanks for the help!
Logan

Last edited by a moderator:
Hey everyone,

We're still looking for respondents, so if you haven't taken the survey yet, are 18 years of age, and have used psychedelics your participation would be much appreciated!

Thanks!
Logan

This study is no longer recruiting. I am currently in the process of analyzing/writing up the results. Thank you to everyone who took the time to take the survey. Your participation is much appreciated!

Thank you logan. I went ahead and edited your prefix and look forward to seeing your results!