• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Methamphetamine Discussion Thread 4.0

Used to get tina dick when first started using. And loved it. Kept bottoming for hours without worrying about getting hard and cumming. (One time cummer, after just want to roll over and sleep).?

Does anyone know how to get/maintain a tina dick?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LzhNvlFrhrE&feature=youtu.be

BTW my apologies for the 25-second delay at the start of the clip from when the video starts to when the footage of the guy smoking starts playing

Glass meth pipes MEH. Why not when smoking ice have some style, chase it off foil. When i smoke my meth i much more prefer to do it the way the guy in this video does it off foil. The two most important factors in smoking meth of aluminium foil is to use the thickest and strongest heavy duty aluminium foil you can get at your local supermarket, Using cheap and thin foil can be a disaster with your gear possibly catching on fire from too much heat and at the same time the cheap and nasty foil lights up and catches on fire. The second factor to consider for smoking off foil is to use a fresh bic cigarette lighter that has a strong and powerful flame as lighters on their last legs with a small and weak flame are a pain in the arse to use namely because old lighters are more likely to burn your fingers. I once smoked using a candle which was doable for the desperate circumstances of the time but since that time I have made it my life's mission to always have two fresh bic lighters on the go when organising to smoke ice.

Believe me once you have mastered the skill of heating up the rocks of shards so they smoke up a little while the gear dissolves into liquid and dry's/reforms into a thin long line of white/grey/off pink coloured gooey substance that with the right amount of applied heat from a bic lighter aimed directly under the edge of the gooey substance with a bit of slow tilting of the flame from right to left, back and forth depending on wherever the gooey substance moves to on the foil you get a fairly long and plentiful go at inhaling meth smoke.

Every time heat is applied under the foil the meth goo moves a little bit while at the same time a wave of meth smoke is produced and rises up that you can inhale deeply to get high.

The more times you smoke off foil needless to say the better you get at being good at timing the perfect amount of heat application to maximise control on how much smoke burns off each light up you do and with experience it's natural for you to master the best breathing techniques of deep long breathes in that are slow and steady and in correspondence to how long the heat from the lighter makes the gooey substance smoke up.

While smoking meth off foil you need to be mindful of how much goo is likely to be elevatored from each application of heat as sometimes you get a massive hit of meth smoke that is that large you can't hold it all in your lungs but even more frustrating you can get what I like to call stubborn meth where you can burn and burn using lots of heat and the shards of meth turn into liquid goo but barely smokes up at all and just rolls around moving up and down the folded crease of your aluminium but eventually the stubborn meth smokes up and you get a decent hit.

I won't lie smoking meth off foil can be extremely wasteful if your not on your game and mistakenly apply to much heat by accident which sets the foil on fire and burns all your meth but I find it takes me longer to smoke .2 my way compared to my mate who uses the glass crack pipe but the key to both techniques is to suck in the meth smoke with the longest drawn out yet deep and steady breaths where you try to fill your throat and lungs with the biggest inhales of smoke you can manage and most importantly hold the meth smoke deep in your lungs for as long as humanly possible.

IME if you use decent thick foil you quickly start to learn how to skillfully concentrate the art of getting meth goo to finally evaporate without setting the foil on fire and IMO a sign of pure meth is that it doesn't take too much heat to go from liquid gooey form to the final stage where the blob of goo evaporates easily to burn up into thick fat white clouds of meth smoke

^ your a madman. A shard of broken lightbulb would be better. Foil is shit.

Wrong. Foil is amazing, if you have the skills. Unfortunately I don't.

A sex worker showed me the art of the foil one seedy night and had the most exceptional hits I've ever had from vaping meth. It's just really hard to nail that rechnique. I've tried since and have only been able to replicate it once.

I have heard some say if you put eye drops on a shard it will increase the size.... Not gonna test this theory, I know what eye drops do when added to a drink....hahaha shitty day ahead.

hello again my fellow meth heads, i returmned from WA where there meth is reblocked crap compared to the nice clean mebpourne gear im use to. missed my fellow intellect tweakers

newbies if it dont burn without leaving a mark its cut, if the crystALS dont break into shards like match sticks when u crck on a vein of the crystal your getting ripped

In all seriousness if you score meth or just about any other street drug that is wet and damp in the bag proceed with caution and what ever you do don't mix the wet gear up to iv a shot.

Proper meth should be bone dry in your baggie if it's damp someone could have jerked off and added their cum to their stash before selling it on to you.

Smoking or snorting wet meth is fine, well yeah it's yuck but iv use can cause HIV + infection.

Are you taking the piss man? "Smoking or snorting wet meth is fine, well yeah it's yuck but iv use can cause HIV + infection."
What about when its slightly damp cos its straight off the cook? Or its sweat in the bag a bit?
And what about old school gear that was only wet? Like the cat piss smelll stuff.

Wet is fine to IV but, like anything, you want to know what you've got before sticking it straight into your blood stream. If you dont know where it's come from or its a new source etc then chuck a bit in a pipe or foil if no pipe. If it smokes up ok, tastes like meth, looks like meth and gets you high like meth (as much as smoking can when you're an iv user ?) then its pretty much garunteed e meth.

If you want to be particularly sure do an acetone wash?

But wet is fine...once you've determined its meth.

Very potent stuff geting around Melbourne.

Attachments

• 20190612_100312.jpg
    20190612_100312.jpg
    645.7 KB · Views: 49
  • 20190612_194037.jpg
    20190612_194037.jpg
    813 KB · Views: 48
  • 20190612_194814.jpg
    20190612_194814.jpg
    1,007.4 KB · Views: 50
Are you taking the piss man? "Smoking or snorting wet meth is fine, well yeah it's yuck but iv use can cause HIV + infection."
What about when its slightly damp cos its straight off the cook? Or its sweat in the bag a bit?
And what about old school gear that was only wet? Like the cat piss smelll stuff.

Wet is fine to IV but, like anything, you want to know what you've got before sticking it straight into your blood stream. If you dont know where it's come from or its a new source etc then chuck a bit in a pipe or foil if no pipe. If it smokes up ok, tastes like meth, looks like meth and gets you high like meth (as much as smoking can when you're an iv user ?) then its pretty much garunteed e meth.

If you want to be particularly sure do an acetone wash?

But wet is fine...once you've determined its meth.

Everything said here is absolutely correct. Without going into synthesis discussion, depending on the method used, extremely high purity freshly cooked methamphetamine can be as dry as anything, as well as have a not 'wet' but moisture type texture. And im just referring to crystal meth here.

Obviously less pure forms of methamphetamine often come damp and wet for a number of reasons.

Last thing Ill add to piscesgirl81's post is indeed an acetone wash will help with purifying some gear, but sadly things arnt like they were 10-20 years ago when majority of cutters dissolved in Acetone (MSM Ect)

Most gear these days (especially the chinese imports) requires a dual solvent crystallization to get most impurities out.

Thankfully when it first hits our shores its very high purity anyway (87%+) so unless your line of supply chain is full of shit cunts it shouldn't really be needed.

A.T

Meth is such a 99s drug people. Let's get with the times shall we. Meth is 95% addiction rate, i'm glad i'm in the upper percentile in other aspects of life. It claimed a decade of my life and was an eye-opener to say the least. I've run the gamut withmeth use. The fact is it's not funny and can only be justified if you're living in la-la land! They call this modern day product ice? Yawn! I'm glad cutters are in and product is out. It terrifies the human psyche. It's poor man's coke and will always appeal to the lower classes of society. But i've met one good contact from 13 years of gaving dealt with it but I saw the light last year. It's better to stick clean off it. $300 per week for years on end kept me miserable and cost me a marriage. In the long run. Shooting meth where are peoples heads at....it cant actually improve your living situation. Explain to me how. Last I heard getting high with corrupted synapses equates to going without once you've been privileged the way I have to have having been close enough to the inside. I wont say meth use wasn't without a higher calling at one point, either.

Last edited:
Very potent stuff geting around Melbourne.
Looks very similar to what I found tonight, Last week when I was entertaining myself I gathered some from another area (this stuff was better quality to what I got tonight) and also looked similar :) It is getting very hard to judge how good stuff is for me at the moment, It's pretty much become a natural function for my body like breathing, I do not have a problem because this is what I always sort out to was has enough energy everyday always there so I can pursue all my other dreams

Meth is such a 99s drug people. Let's get with the times shall we. Meth is 95% addiction rate, i'm glad i'm in the upper percentile in other aspects of life. It claimed a decade of my life and was an eye-opener to say the least. I've run the gamut withmeth use. The fact is it's not funny and can only be justified if you're living in la-la land! They call this modern day product ice? Yawn! I'm glad cutters are in and product is out. It terrifies the human psyche. It's poor man's coke and will always appeal to the lower classes of society. But i've met one good contact from 13 years of gaving dealt with it but I saw the light last year. It's better to stick clean off it. $300 per week for years on end kept me miserable and cost me a marriage. In the long run. Shooting meth where are peoples heads at....it cant actually improve your living situation. Explain to me how. Last I heard getting high with corrupted synapses equates to going without once you've been privileged the way I have to have having been close enough to the inside. I wont say meth use wasn't without a higher calling at one point, either.
Sorry to hear you gave up mate, damsel your and 80's baby and like lot's of my brothers, sisters, cousins and brothers, sisters cousins i don't know are my relative (hope a few of you out there got that ') we were conceived on speed did you get the same feeling the 1st time you had it that this is what you had been missing forever... did you ever think of why you may have thought this? and then yourself like many of the baby's born in this period by there now straight mum but in the day pretty much just one of the hippies on speed. Fucking everyone like everyone my parents generation were the biggest sluts

I don't get the analogy. I do mean, I've halved pills with others come no return but an 80s baby would have been a miracle nonetheless. some people might have named their braincells after the seven seas and decided bermuda didn't appeal to them. who knows. some people don't like to be part of a statistic. once gone, such brain cells cannot be recouped.

What the fuck are you two talking about, I have read and reread your esoteric posts; I cannot make heads or tails of them. What it does tell me is I've done well to steer clear of meth all year. My psychologist said i'll get to the nine month mark and will hit a wall. I said, 'fuck off, won't happen'. Sure enough, almost to the day, I'm missing it like crazy, but it's dealing with the comedown that I refuse to endure. And as I tell my former partner in crime, is it worth the 39 minute initial rush, then chasing it until you've finished the bag, feeling sketchy for the next day and half.
Mef ? fuck off !

Last edited:
lol. okay. some people prefer to stick off meth. but I happen to know it serves some purpose. hence the police hate it, lol. but it's a short-term purpose, all in all, it's not one you can bill both ways unless some crooks are ready to hand themselves in. but it's a mystical forte. I will get hounded if I say too much but it's easy to see why meth does not rate okay. meth bad for the system. meth might be the underpinning cause of brutality and offending which people might not be too thrilled to illuminate if the mainstay was meth at some stage. or any other expensive vice. but i got the fuck over meth in 2015 personally. I lacked the passion to pursue that which had sadly defined one too many a life choice up until such time. Plus, I had not envisaged any good could come from the absurdity that surrounds it. i had deduced that this was impossible. but then I had not paid heed to some of the concepts I was initially introduced to. I did not enjoy my stuff, even though quality was not the issue. I literally loathed the position I was in. But that said, I was stuck in a rut, freedom was a long way off and those whom I had to consider were miles ahead in their synthesis of drug use, whilst I was still stuck in amidst poly-drug use which I had done away with back when I was 23-24. I did not want to go over old ground. Plainly put, people drive a hard bargain. Meth for meths' sake is almost laughable, now that I think of it.

Last edited:
Seems spun, son
lol. okay. some people prefer to stick off meth. but I happen to know it serves some purpose. hence the police hate it, lol. but it's a short-term purpose, all in all, it's not one you can bill both ways unless some crooks are ready to hand themselves in. but it's a mystical forte. I will get hounded if I say too much but it's easy to see why meth does not rate okay. meth bad for the system. meth might be the underpinning cause of brutality and offending which people might not be too thrilled to illuminate if the mainstay was meth at some stage. or any other expensive vice. but i got the fuck over meth in 2015 personally. I lacked the passion to pursue that which had sadly defined one too many a life choice up until such time. Plus, I had not envisaged any good could come from the absurdity that surrounds it. i had deduced that this was impossible. but then I had not paid heed to some of the concepts I was initially introduced to. I did not enjoy my stuff, even though quality was not the issue. I literally loathed the position I was in. But that said, I was stuck in a rut, freedom was a long way off and those whom I had to consider were miles ahead in their synthesis of drug use, whilst I was still stuck in amidst poly-drug use which I had done away with back when I was 23-24. I did not want to go over old ground. Plainly put, people drive a hard bargain. Meth for meths' sake is almost laughable, now that I think of it.