• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Methamphetamine Discussion Thread 4.0

Figured id Go ahead post this , So my Pookie(Glass Oil Burner) oh what a Beast it is i bought it off the First guy i smoked with that was 87 Days ago and It still going strong. Idk how tho , Ive droped it on Wood floor Cement banged it against metal . I work at a store that has a Cooler(40-50 deg Farinheight ) and a Freezer(0 to -20) and this things bounces in between the two with me every day , Shit ive smoked in the Freezer lol I told myself id stop smoking when it broke... at this point im trying to break it. I just cleaned out the stem after a month and Heated mouthpeice up with a Propane Torch and did hot rails.... Why wont it fkn break

That never happens. Its like you were meant to be together.

Why is meth in eastern europe never dex(crystalized)? It seems strange because i'd say its still strong (pretty active at 50mg) and uncut..so if crystal meth is as easy as chocolate chip cookies why its never crystalized like in US and otjer parts of the world? Powders only...is crystallization at home possible in this case?

sorry mate, that's far too close to sourcing for us to answer.

It was more like a cultural question (maybe leading to a discussion, why one is more available than the other or ethnical reasons or historical reasons), but I appreciate the protocol conformity. %)

Last edited:
Anyone come across any pink coloured stuff in the western sydney area? Got some this week and the crystals are a champagne colour, here's a pic

E01CF337-A194-4424-A16B-A9371DFD60AC_zpsr9j6c6og.jpg

^^ Looks like they used a little too much HCl. Does it melt/recrystallise mostly opaque pinkish?

Could also be overuse of RPH or even if it were pseudo synthed from pills the colour of the pills can end up in the final product with an amature in the kitchen (id say red pills in this case... much dilution of color would happen no matter how shit the cook is)

Hows the gear any strange taste?

Last edited:
Meh. From what i hear about the difference to your pocket between aus and america gear here is such a rip off its embarassing.
You have to remember most there's just comes from super labs in mexico right across the border it has to either come here on planes or boats unless your into the shitty stuff that local crack heads Cook here in the backyard shed

Thought id check into my good ol' meth thread, I'm on a break from buying the stuff ;) after the last time I got on, The price had increased 150%. I will also add honestly I owe my man for half g, and iv been a shit kunt and have been avoiding him, I know he don't care and when I do see him again he will crack it cause iv not been buying because a little half g...
Just been taking my prescribed dexamphetamine and doing abit of mdma crystal, Got excited the other week when I seen the 1st mushrooms appear but to my dismay iv yet to see any of the magic kind at the locations I have in the past.

Hey ol buddy check your pm. If you dont contact me when over my way I will be most upset. Its been a while since a bl meet up.

Xx

Anyone come across any pink coloured stuff in the western sydney area? Got some this week and the crystals are a champagne colour, here's a pic

E01CF337-A194-4424-A16B-A9371DFD60AC_zpsr9j6c6og.jpg

Asked a friend who said it's "pink champagne" a form of speed?! I was told it was ice though.

Pink champagne? Oh thats good shit. Only in our dreams I think.

Good ol speed. I hope there is a resurgence. Sob

Was pink champagne meth?
I thought it was sulphate but wtf do i know?

No. It was around before meth and a bit when it started taking over.

Not seen it in ages.

Pink Champagne is actually methamp produced by a birch reduction method. The red phosphorous used in it's manufacture sometimes leaves a redish/pinkish shade in the meth and is what we know/or knew depending on your circles, as Pink Champagne. Meth produced the iodine/red phos route is some of the strongest meth you'll ever be lucky to do. Beats out meth made with our ole friend Anny(Anhydrous ammonia) every time.