• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Methamphetamine Discussion Thread 4.0

I should have heeded to this advice. I didn't exactly have spoons and a measuring kit when taking a sample. I emptied out maybe 3/10 of a 1 gram bag then as I was about to rack it with a card someone came into the public toilets so then I just swallowed it. Maybe 2 hours later I made 2 lines and snorted that as I thought it was wearing off. Well low and behold I was in bed at 11pm but could not sleep, I just lay there till 9 am this morning. My pupils were very dilluted this morning but now they seem to be ok. Unfortunately I copping some diziness and a headache probably from the no sleep.

All in all I am a fucken idiot for even going through with this. I thought I'd give myself a treat as I've been clean off meth for 7 years and would remind myself it's crap :( A friend who got it for me even wanted to go halves and I thought a gram would be barely enough as I was too used to using goey or speed back in the day where I'd have an 8ball over a weekend.

This is the thing I don't like about ice, I like the experience of snorting and with ice you barely do that.

Any how what the fuck should I do for the rest of the day to be safe? I have been eating healthy, I went for a walk, took some panadol, had a wank. Can anyone tell me when this might wear off? Would you even consider re-dosing later on? I am guessing no?

Also there is maybe half the bag left or a little bit over. I have been a coke user in the past sometimes doing 7 grams a day hence I thought maybe taking a bigger dose of ice would be ok but now am wrong :(

benzos, sleep, eat, repeat.

^ and rehydrate! most important. if you are feeling dizzy, make sure to eat something and drink plenty of water.

advice is maybe a bit late, but all the same, if you're still dehydrated and feeling off, get some sports drink (like sustogen - i like the powdered ones you mix up in water) to replace some of the electrolytes you most likely lost.
that's something i always do when i take speed in summer, especially if i've been dancing all night.

^ and rehydrate! most important. if you are feeling dizzy, make sure to eat something and drink plenty of water.

advice is maybe a bit late, but all the same, if you're still dehydrated and feeling off, get some sports drink (like sustogen - i like the powdered ones you mix up in water) to replace some of the electrolytes you most likely lost.
that's something i always do when i take speed in summer, especially if i've been dancing all night.

I took 4 little lines at around 5 - 6 pm last night as I thought taking it then would be ok as I can then be asleep by 2 am. Was planning on doing work which I did.

It did not work out that way. Am really underestimating the power of this crap. Now I have a throbbing headache as I did not drink water every time I took a piss last night. On at say maybe 5am was I able to get some shut eye.

I don't remember meth being this crap but then again I haven't taken it in 7 years.

Am thinking of just throwing what I have left in the bin as this is not working out. Getting paranoia when hitting the bed and getting a headache the next day just doesn't seem to be worth it or am I missing something why people find this addictive?

you've definitely underestimated how potent it is, and how long it lasts.
sure, some people would be able to sleep 8 or 9 hours after doing coke, but meth? no way!

the last time i took meth, i was still pretty fucking high a full 12 hours later.

the other thing about lapses, relapses - or whatever you want to call this shift from sobriety - is that they are often deeply unsatisfying.
like, you figure it'll be the best ever because you've been clear-headed and your tolerance has dropped - but i know that in similar situations i've felt really kinda flat and not as great as i was expecting.

that's why it can be so dangerous...it can lure you back in, and get you thinking "i'll be fine to do this occasionally, because it's kinda shit and i won't get into addictive patterns again, because it sucks..."

just try to make sure you eat some nutritous food, even if it's something light. you probably have zero appetite, but it will help with the dizziness, and seriously dude - water! drink heaps of water.
sports drinks like gatorade and the fizzy electrolyte drinks i mention above really help too.

some food, drink, maybe a couple of panadol and a valium or something if you have em, and you'll feel better.

meth can be very addictive for lots of people, but to be perfectly honest, it is pretty nasty shit.
i think that smoking it is ridiculously fiendish - and for that reason, a shitty ROA - but it does allow you to titrate your dose better.

ie, have a little bit - and if that feels ok, have a little more (which tends to repeat until it's all gone) - but i don't know.....it almost seems like you were thinking of it like coke, but it is certainly its own beast.

take it easy man, i hope you feel better soon <3

you've definitely underestimated how potent it is, and how long it lasts.
sure, some people would be able to sleep 8 or 9 hours after doing coke, but meth? no way!

the last time i took meth, i was still pretty fucking high a full 12 hours later.

the other thing about lapses, relapses - or whatever you want to call this shift from sobriety - is that they are often deeply unsatisfying.
like, you figure it'll be the best ever because you've been clear-headed and your tolerance has dropped - but i know that in similar situations i've felt really kinda flat and not as great as i was expecting.

that's why it can be so dangerous...it can lure you back in, and get you thinking "i'll be fine to do this occasionally, because it's kinda shit and i won't get into addictive patterns again, because it sucks..."

just try to make sure you eat some nutritous food, even if it's something light. you probably have zero appetite, but it will help with the dizziness, and seriously dude - water! drink heaps of water.
sports drinks like gatorade and the fizzy electrolyte drinks i mention above really help too.

some food, drink, maybe a couple of panadol and a valium or something if you have em, and you'll feel better.

meth can be very addictive for lots of people, but to be perfectly honest, it is pretty nasty shit.
i think that smoking it is ridiculously fiendish - and for that reason, a shitty ROA - but it does allow you to titrate your dose better.

ie, have a little bit - and if that feels ok, have a little more (which tends to repeat until it's all gone) - but i don't know.....it almost seems like you were thinking of it like coke, but it is certainly its own beast.

take it easy man, i hope you feel better soon <3

I forgot how nasty the hangover can be mainly because you can't sleep even though you're in bed for up to 8 hours trying to.

The other negativity to this drug is it is too obvious you are on something as your eyes don't look right.

It still fucken baffles me how a tiny point can keep you going for a while.

The person I got this from even asked me if I wanted to go halves with her on a gram and I just dismissed it as a joke thinking a gram will last me a night like in the old days. How wrong I was.

Another thing is how to rush goes in and out for hours.

Is there anything else you can use to reverse the high? I.e. no alcohol or benzo's?

Seroquel used to knock me out reliably when I used meth regularly. It is a dopamine antagonist so it does a pretty good job of blocking the effect of meth. Not necessarily recommending the combination, I would be surprised if regularly using high doses of meth and then taking seroquel when you want to sleep is not pretty awful for you; but, it does work if you want to sleep.

Well am day 3 into sobriety and am still getting these headaches although only tonight did it start feeling better. It is frustrating trying to walk at times and being dizzy but it is progressively getting better.

I have been eating very healthy which is helping a lot.

Good gear around. Irs a drought here but whats around is good I say. Still miss bikie speed a lot.

I prefer it tbh. Meth is v harsh. Speed was fun.

So right you are. I miss railing all the time for the fun of it and making lines for people. I used to sometimes chop up 20 lines for fun and then me and a friend would re-dose every so few minutes. Eh great times.

Im really sorry ive been absent for the last few days. Wish I had seen this. Thanks too all who have offered great advice.

Keep in touch and let us know how things continue mate.. Ill be sure too regularly check this thread for the mean time. As stated by space junk- electrolights, 3 or 4 Bananas a day (No kidding, this came from my GP when I had a simular situation years ago..and it worked) and if your going too do this in the future I suggest diluting [100mg D/DLMeth / 500mg Bi-Carb Soda] {so 1/5 ratio} If you want too enjoy your lines like you mentioned without geting messed up.

AT

So am giving meth another go after taking a week break.

I have cleaned up my diet a lot since last time taking and am going to take in a few things from what I learnt with my last experience. Most notably to not take anything during the night as I am not a fan of staying away for a few days. Further this time around will only be using it to get work done which is what I did last time except for the first night when I got the stuff.

I got some stuff today and took a little sample for a taste and it was nice and bitter. After an hour I cut up a very tiny line to snort and it broke nicely into a powder after a while. Am not to sure if this is a good thing or not as last time it was quite difficult to chop at times. Any how after taking just a small line with my coffee I can already feel a strong buzz. it's not that euphoric and I am not expecting that.

I took a photo to get an opinion of what you guys think. This bag looks very different to the one I got last weekend which had barely any large sized crystals. It was mostly smallish stuff. I am a newbie with ice so not sure what I should be looking for. All I know is compared to me getting a grab of coke and this gram of ice, the bag of ice always looks like it has more. I keep on thinking this dealer is giving me more to get me hooked or I could be wrong.

b6JbIzE.jpg

Let me know what you guys think.

At a glance, it looks like a fairly typical gram bag to me. How much do you use in a line? I used to do the occasional bump (or a few over the course of a weekend) of roughly ~20mg. Not enough to strike like lightning, but enough to put a bit of a bounce in my step and up my focus for a good while.

It can be deceptively powerful, in a way that I wouldn't really notice at first, but by the second night the effects were pretty obvious and I'd often still have some left out of a single 0.1 by Monday morning.

I've seen people smoke through 0.25 in a few minutes though, so quality and tolerance must play a big factor.

Noonoo, my advice would be try to space doses out and keep lines as small as possible if you're trying to use it for its' functionality rather than a solely recreational experience as high doses can be more of a distraction.

Just my two cents, take it easy mate.

At a glance, it looks like a fairly typical gram bag to me. How much do you use in a line? I used to do the occasional bump (or a few over the course of a weekend) of roughly ~20mg. Not enough to strike like lightning, but enough to put a bit of a bounce in my step and up my focus for a good while.

It can be deceptively powerful, in a way that I wouldn't really notice at first, but by the second night the effects were pretty obvious and I'd often still have some left out of a single 0.1 by Monday morning.

I've seen people smoke through 0.25 in a few minutes though, so quality and tolerance must play a big factor.

Noonoo, my advice would be try to space doses out and keep lines as small as possible if you're trying to use it for its' functionality rather than a solely recreational experience as high doses can be more of a distraction.

Just my two cents, take it easy mate.

Well this is the mistake I made 2 weeks ago, when I got it I treated it like coke and thought about it being like the old speed bags I used to get 7 years ago. I should not have of done this as I didn't sleep that night and then 2 days later did the same mistake thinking I had taken less and again didn't sleep. I only ever did base twice and that was like 8 years ago whilst drunk so went into it a bit too hard. Now I know it is best to just take a small dose and then re-dose later if needed.

If you take a bigger dose you end up with headaches and feel like you are losing balance. Good thing am only doing it at home whilst working and not out and about where I would also be drinking or smoking. I have given up on the booze and smokes so thats a good thing. Since June the 1st I have only drank and smoked cigarettes twice and that was only low strength rubbish.

On another note why does meth sometimes make you paranoid? I only ever copped real paranoia from stims this year at age 33. Occasionally I would get it 7 years ago when I last used meth but not to the extent of this year. Am wondering if the coke and meth I get is garbage. I know it is but still try my luck from time to time.

I experienced something weird on day 2 of taking this batch. Took a line this afternoon at about 4 pm. I was fine and then decided to re-dose as I wasn't going to have an opportunity to snort later. So I did 2 lines. After 40 minutes it got overwhelming but it made me just want to crash. What could this be from? A lack of sleep or? I maybe only slept 2 hours this morning. I am still feeling a overwhelming buzz and restlessness but no motivation to do anything.

I can definitely feel a buzz when taking this stuff but it doesn't feel as strong as when I got a bag 2 weeks ago.

Am still a noob at ice so would appreciate some comments.

I am assuming it has been cut a lot maybe or I am just bad at dosing. I always tend to do very little lines or big lines. It seems odd I'd get sleepy, when I dosed yesterday it didn't do this.

Fuck copped my first proper ice psychosis last night. It was so subtle as well. I had barely slept from Friday night and on the Saturday at around 4 pm I took a few lines. It didn't start to get bad until around 6 - 7 and then felt immensely tired. So I went to bed, then I ended up copping the worst psychosis thinking people were outside the window or people were going to come inside. I have copped this before but never as intensely, it's a good thing I didn't go all mental in the house and let it ride out. I also copped the bug itching thing people talk about.

It baffles me how this happened last night where as in my first week with experiencing Ice and taking similar doses I only got dizzy at times or a bit nauseas. I did not mix the ice with anything and have been eating healthy coupled with taking vitamins plus drinking water regularly.

I just suck at dosing :(

The paranoia is the reason I decided to stop, and it wasn't even me experiencing it. I had a flatmate at the time who was convinced that spotlights were on the house and helicopters flying overhead were after him - he thought that the majority of people on the street were undercover agents spying on him.

It was one of the most disturbing things I've seen.

Be thankful that you can at least register that it's paranoia you're experiencing. I'm not sure if there is any way to avoid or minimise it. Might just come with the territory for some people.

The paranoia is the reason I decided to stop, and it wasn't even me experiencing it. I had a flatmate at the time who was convinced that spotlights were on the house and helicopters flying overhead were after him - he thought that the majority of people on the street were undercover agents spying on him.

It was one of the most disturbing things I've seen.

Be thankful that you can at least register that it's paranoia you're experiencing. I'm not sure if there is any way to avoid or minimise it. Might just come with the territory for some people.

7 years ago when I used I would get it slightly and I attributed that to alcohol and lack of sleep. Well this time around I am not even drinking but I guess the damage is done from years of alcohol abuse etc...Even this year when I took up trying cocaine I would cop the same when drinking, would get paranoid that people would watch me take the drug or know I had it. This time around it is very different. Last night I thought I was 2 - 3 different people - stuff just kept coming out of my head. Then I kept on thinking someone was going to come and break in etc...I think the stuff I got is very strong and I miscalculated my dose. I wanted to take some to last me another 6 hours but over did it. On Friday night when I took it, I was fine but only did a tiny bit and then a tiny bit more. Need to stop thinking it's coke. Just seeing how many times you can re-dose off a gram compared to coke is intimidating to me. Am too used to having a bag a night and then not feeling guilty the following day with a bag around.

It is interesting but I sometimes don't mind the psychosis that comes with stims. I know with cocaine I didn't, thought it made the night more interesting but last night was something else. Last time I experienced something like that was with 2cb 10 years ago.

Would like to hear some opinions on this, what does everyone think Australia ICE / Meth is cut with?

Am just curious as my high sometimes doesn't feel the same on stuff.

Has anyone been getting crap meth that's giving them breathing problems or forcing them to go to the bathroom more than normal? This last bag I got made my heart beat go harder than ever before. Then the need to go to the bathroom for a leak is never ending.

I went to 2 bags I haven’t seen in a couple weeks. Condensation is in the bags. One bags product is total liquid. There was only 1 bowl worth in it. Can the bag be licked just like a bag of white can?

The second bags product still looks good, although inside the bag is a little wet. What should I do to save the product? Thanks