• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Methamphetamine Discussion Thread 4.0

Australian Ice Capital

I was wondering if Oz has anything like an ice capital. It seems the drug is pretty ubiquitous throughout Australia but I read about high usage in regional Australia and also came across an article the measured meth metabolites in wastewater. Perth was #1 by a wide margin according to study followed by Adelaide. Just wondering what peoples opinions are on the question. I realize Ice Capital probably has different meanings for different people. Im from California btw.

Last edited:
Not really - but meth seems particularly prevalent in the outer suburbs of cities, and economically depressed rural areas.

But it's fucking rife all over australia, really. Second most popular illegal drug (to cannabis).

I?m in regional aus. The shits all over the place. Had many friends have to make serious life changes after messing with this. Couple in the slammer, mainly due to the scene, and what it brings.......

looooooooong time space J. Sorry I bailed with not much contact. It?s CB here....

Cap'n Brewster? Holy smokes - i'm so fucking happy to hear from you! <3

Don't worry about apologies, i'm super glad to see you around - it's hard not to assume the worst sometimes.

Hope you're doing ok mate?

Hey. I have been working on a project for a couple weeks. And I’ve been a lil stumped. I acquired a large light bulb at work and had the idea to make a meth hookah out of it. The glass spins and I don’t want the hoses to spin and get tangled. Any way. Link to the machine. https://imgur.com/a/4CDMjcU

I'm not sure I find iv use to be worse when it comes to paranoia not to say I won't poke but hot rails have become my new cup of tea

Hi how much is a good dose if you are going to be taking orally or snorting?

I haven't tried smoking the stuff before and don't want to waste it. So am happy to down it with water or snort it instead.

Do I do like half a gram first?

No... that would seriously fuck you up with no tolerance, try about 50mg man

50 mg is still too much if the substance is pure and noonoo has no stim tolerance. Best (noninvasive) route of application for a good rush is rectal. And that's for most substances; sometimes smoking is better, but all in all it's the best ROA

No... that would seriously fuck you up with no tolerance, try about 50mg man

I used to use meth back when it was speed. An 8 ball would last me a night. I then tried base sporadically but never ice.

I was using coke heavily this year so I have experience with stims.

Hi how much is a good dose if you are going to be taking orally or snorting?

I haven't tried smoking the stuff before and don't want to waste it. So am happy to down it with water or snort it instead.

Do I do like half a gram first?

If what you're getting is anywhere close to decent half a gram is definitely excessive haha. I'd start with 100 - 200mg total, and just cut out 20 - 30mg lines and snort those every so often to get a feel for how potent it is and how it effects you. Even 200mg of decent quality meth will keep you going well over 24 hours.

Just a heads up, ISO seems to be doing the rounds in Adelaide again (as well as at least parts of Sydney). Was all the usual stuff going around last week, then out of nowhere it seems everyone has batches with at least some amount of ISO in them. One of the first I came across was so bad it made myself and a friend fairly sick, but even sources which usually have great stuff seem to have a bit of ISO mixed in with their gear. Keep an eye out and remember that it's not always immediately apparent when smoking, since the meth seems to come off the puddle before the ISO does.

Last edited:
If what you're getting is anywhere close to decent half a gram is definitely excessive haha. I'd start with 100 - 200mg total, and just cut out 20 - 30mg lines and snort those every so often to get a feel for how potent it is and how it effects you. Even 200mg of decent quality meth will keep you going well over 24 hours.

Just a heads up, ISO seems to be doing the rounds in Adelaide again (as well as at least parts of Sydney). Was all the usual stuff going around last week, then out of nowhere it seems everyone has batches with at least some amount of ISO in them. One of the first I came across was so bad it made myself and a friend fairly sick, but even sources which usually have great stuff seem to have a bit of ISO mixed in with their gear. Keep an eye out and remember that it's not always immediately apparent when smoking, since the meth seems to come off the puddle before the ISO does.

What is ISO?

I am in NSW.

Definantly no more than half a point (0.05g) Remember you can always have more but never take out whats been consumed. Be safe!

Definantly no more than half a point (0.05g) Remember you can always have more but never take out whats been consumed. Be safe!

I should have heeded to this advice. I didn't exactly have spoons and a measuring kit when taking a sample. I emptied out maybe 3/10 of a 1 gram bag then as I was about to rack it with a card someone came into the public toilets so then I just swallowed it. Maybe 2 hours later I made 2 lines and snorted that as I thought it was wearing off. Well low and behold I was in bed at 11pm but could not sleep, I just lay there till 9 am this morning. My pupils were very dilluted this morning but now they seem to be ok. Unfortunately I copping some diziness and a headache probably from the no sleep.

All in all I am a fucken idiot for even going through with this. I thought I'd give myself a treat as I've been clean off meth for 7 years and would remind myself it's crap :( A friend who got it for me even wanted to go halves and I thought a gram would be barely enough as I was too used to using goey or speed back in the day where I'd have an 8ball over a weekend.

This is the thing I don't like about ice, I like the experience of snorting and with ice you barely do that.

Any how what the fuck should I do for the rest of the day to be safe? I have been eating healthy, I went for a walk, took some panadol, had a wank. Can anyone tell me when this might wear off? Would you even consider re-dosing later on? I am guessing no?

Also there is maybe half the bag left or a little bit over. I have been a coke user in the past sometimes doing 7 grams a day hence I thought maybe taking a bigger dose of ice would be ok but now am wrong :(

Has anyone had gear that just melts into little blobs, rolls around like a ball and then rather than spread and crack just cools as an opaque little blob? What is it?

Unfortunately I've started smoking again, about 2 months ago. Previously was 5 years ago. 2 months ago I purchased from 3 different sources all across the city.. and I gotta say the quality of stuff has seriously gone down since 5 years ago. Although maybe not a bad thing.. years ago my comedowns were much, much worse than todays stuff.

Perth has a very mixed bag, deffo Chinese shit but also very good local produce, it pays to stick to who u know.

It's a bit rich being apparently swamped with good gear, it's just crap that news headline. If ppl would stop losing their shit on it then less crackdown.

Moderation ffs crackheds. :p