• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

You Right Now.......

Neuropathic pain, after getting a penetrating joint-tendon injury and subsequent stamping on the joint as it was meant to be healing and left the fuck alone. Had surgery on it, hoping to stop it locking and collapsing and causing me constant pain, it collapses a lot less but otherwise no luck with that, failure on the whole, and still in constant pain bar a shitton of opioids. Limits my mobility, always stiff and sore, and to add to that catalog of dog shit on a stick, the surgery damaged a nerve or nerves supplying both the calf muscle and the side of my leg, meaning I suffer from constant paraesthesia and neuropathic pain, which responds poorly to opioids and NSAIDs/steroids, numbness and I have to take strong muscle relaxers (I'm on 5x 4mg tizanidine/zanaflex a day, often more, to prevent contraction and spasm of my calf, without the corresponding signalling to cause the contraction to cease, basically the cramp from the blackest pits of hell, that never goes away, without heavy doses of damn strong myorelaxants. Helped atm by nitrazepam 5mg BD also, and my taking chlormethiazole doubtless doesn't hurt. So to speak. Happens in my foot on that side too, to the extent i have to sometimes stand and force the foot flat, or sandwich it between two stiff surfaces to stop my toes trying to bend double underneath my foot, bracing it, sort of.

Possible sciatic nerve trouble? Mine was bothered during a repair job to my pelvis, left acateblum, and femur. Manifests as ankle and knee weakness/tingling/numbness.

Stretching regularly helps.

@F.U.B.A.R.--Caleb was just three weeks past his twentieth birthday. His life was intense, our life with him was intense. My husband's word was "blessing", mine was "teacher" and his brother's was, "courageous". He was all of those things and much more. I try never to quantify loss or suffering--especially losing a child. Yes, I had 19 years, three weeks and two days to watch my son blossom, struggle, laugh, cry, fall down and get up and fall again and I have felt lucky for every second of that time. Losing a child at birth means that the whole promise of a brand new life--that which we can't help imagining and that which could be--never gets a chance to exist. No matter what the differences in our experience, I am very sorry for your loss.

And as far as the possible four letter word dominating at your future memorial....I bet you would be surprised. I know Caleb would have been.;) <3

Thanks Herb, and I'm very sorry for your loss as well. My daughter would have been 21 this month so things are a bit raw at the moment. Am i right in guessing that the anniversary of Caleb's passing is around this time as well?

TBH, if there did happen to be a place where I could look down from after my death (which there isn't of course) and see a load of people holding up cards saying 'Cunt', I'd be chuffed to bits. At least they made the effort to turn up...

Fair enough then i appologise to you but the other two deserve to be ridiculed

Dunno if any ex-members deserve any attention at all - all they'll do is just spread bullshit lies about you, to basically no one who cares, and in their minds that's their day considered a success.

TBH, if there did happen to be a place where I could look down from after my death (which there isn't of course) and see a load of people holding up cards saying 'Cunt', I'd be chuffed to bits. At least they made the effort to turn up...

FUBAR sorry to hear about your daughter man, I was going to leave some mushrooms on Kara's grave, but then I figured he'd probably just want me to bosh them myself :)

My four letter word for you would say dank, because I think you're dank bro.

Or actually maybe gimp, because let's be serious.

FUBAR sorry to hear about your daughter man, I was going to leave some mushrooms on Kara's grave, but then I figured he'd probably just want me to bosh them myself :)

Cheers mate. I don't know who Kara is, but I reckon you're probably right (anyway, some other cunt would probably nab them)

@OM, I just had to Google the word 'dank' (yes, I am that out of touch) - and thank you, that's so sweet. However, 'gimp' brought me back down to earth sharpish... :(