• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler

You Right Now.......

What's your DOC? (Drink Of Choice, heh)

I'm trying to decide whether to stay awake (and stim a bit more)

Or go to bed....

That's pretty much my whole activity right now.

Freaking out as Bank of Scotland seem to have forgotten about the £200 they are yet to return from a cancelled standing order, and I now have approx £8 in my account :p

You've still not gotten to sleep 8o FFS, I was hanging last night. Sleep was taking me whether I wanted it or not.

What am I doing right now? I'm trying not to be hangry. Just about to snuggle down in my awesome duvet fortress of bliss and sit in said duvet bliss fortress being hangry. :X

You've still not gotten to sleep 8o FFS, I was hanging last night. Sleep was taking me whether I wanted it or not.

What am I doing right now? I'm trying not to be hangry. Just about to snuggle down in my awesome duvet fortress of bliss and sit in said duvet bliss fortress being hangry. :X

Not a wink! I wouldn't mind the feeling of being so tired to which you start napping randomly with your head in your hands type of thing. Would be so nice.

"You're not you when you're hungry, eat ya snickers!' Ah the hangry feelings, those are the best. It's so funny when you're proper hangry, literally anything can set you off. As soon as you've eaten though, you return to normal almost instantly. Hangry arguments are always so funny to watch for an outsider.

Duvet of bliss sounds great to me! There must be something you can eat to remove the hangryness!

I'm back in my PJ's, no wait, dressing gown chillaxing to some music.

Not a wink! I wouldn't mind the feeling of being so tired to which you start napping randomly with your head in your hands type of thing. Would be so nice.

"You're not you when you're hungry, eat ya snickers!' Ah the hangry feelings, those are the best. It's so funny when you're proper hangry, literally anything can set you off. As soon as you've eaten though, you return to normal almost instantly. Hangry arguments are always so funny to watch for an outsider.

Duvet of bliss sounds great to me! There must be something you can eat to remove the hangryness!

I'm back in my PJ's, no wait, dressing gown chillaxing to some music.

I'm sorry but you're just not normal if you're in your own home on your own or with your kids and not in your PJ's.

Had to run to the shop to get lekkie for the meter. I forgot to put my key in last night and was already in emergency credit ( I forget these type of things a lot ) Anyway, Had under a quid left in the meter. Meter said Yay £5. Still 72 pence in emergency. Forgot that you need £6 minimum when you get below a pound in emergency credit. So, off to the shop to get lekkie, put another 5er on and it only registers that I've only put £5 on. No big shakes as I have both receipts but it will be a pain in the arse having to call E.on up to get that sorted. All for the bargain basement price of a 5er. Still, 5 quid is 5 quid.

I'm still hangry because I can't get taco bell. I really woke up wanting that shite food. But, whilst at the shop they had some really nice thick smoked back bacon so I got that and some wee protein rolls from warburtons and some tomatoes so Now having a crispy bacon and tomato roll. If it weren't for that damn craving of taco bell I'd say this is as damn close to food bliss as it comes.

Hopefully you'll start to feel droopy soon. Have you tried eating a stodgy meal and a hot drink ( gawd, I sound like my mother now.... )

My meter always seems to run out when I have candles lit, or a battery radio on, or one time when I had the TV and christmas tree plugged into a UPS that I had mended and was testing. So some things appear to stay on, adding to the confusion .....

(Or it goes off on a sunny day, while I'm at work; and I lose a day's feed-in tariff because solar panels don't work during a power cut.)

Cheap dirty Cider n watching the French action series "No Limit" - Ceeated by the same peeps as "Leon" and a definite one to watch. Otherwise I'm feeling shitty (to understate) and have been for a good while.

My meter always seems to run out when I have candles lit, or a battery radio on, or one time when I had the TV and christmas tree plugged into a UPS that I had mended and was testing. So some things appear to stay on, adding to the confusion .....

(Or it goes off on a sunny day, while I'm at work; and I lose a day's feed-in tariff because solar panels don't work during a power cut.)

What brand of UPS do you use Julie?

It was an APC. And the repair consisted of remaking a few dry solder joints, and fitting some replacement batteries from http://www.tayna.co.uk. The original APC-branded ones had 6.3 mm. push-on blades (which is unusual for small sealed lead-acid packs); the replacements have 4.8 mm. push-on blades, but the receptacles seem to stay on O.K.

Old UPSes can be had for very little, once the batteries no longer hold their charge; and generic replacements are way cheaper than branded ones. Only the voltage and the amp-hour capacity are important.

I'm sorry but you're just not normal if you're in your own home on your own or with your kids and not in your PJ's.

Had to run to the shop to get lekkie for the meter. I forgot to put my key in last night and was already in emergency credit ( I forget these type of things a lot ) Anyway, Had under a quid left in the meter. Meter said Yay £5. Still 72 pence in emergency. Forgot that you need £6 minimum when you get below a pound in emergency credit. So, off to the shop to get lekkie, put another 5er on and it only registers that I've only put £5 on. No big shakes as I have both receipts but it will be a pain in the arse having to call E.on up to get that sorted. All for the bargain basement price of a 5er. Still, 5 quid is 5 quid.

I'm still hangry because I can't get taco bell. I really woke up wanting that shite food. But, whilst at the shop they had some really nice thick smoked back bacon so I got that and some wee protein rolls from warburtons and some tomatoes so Now having a crispy bacon and tomato roll. If it weren't for that damn craving of taco bell I'd say this is as damn close to food bliss as it comes.

Hopefully you'll start to feel droopy soon. Have you tried eating a stodgy meal and a hot drink ( gawd, I sound like my mother now.... )

Sorry Sadie, I've been on all a manner of different things this evening, so sorry about the late reply! Still no sleepy :( I've not eaten since Thursday either. I know I know. I'll get the ball rolling for a nice hot cuppa earl grey in a second, and maybe some porridge :)

It was an APC. And the repair consisted of remaking a few dry solder joints, and fitting some replacement batteries from http://www.tayna.co.uk. The original APC-branded ones had 6.3 mm. push-on blades (which is unusual for small sealed lead-acid packs); the replacements have 4.8 mm. push-on blades, but the receptacles seem to stay on O.K.

Old UPSes can be had for very little, once the batteries no longer hold their charge; and generic replacements are way cheaper than branded ones. Only the voltage and the amp-hour capacity are important.

I like APC stuff. I use APC's Surgex stuff too. The amount of times though I'd get calls to come out as 'the boxes in the cupboard are making a bleeping sound' from customers. Changing the batteries in those things became a chore.

I had to google Taco Bell. Why don't I know about this? I need Taco Bell in my life Sadie, is there one nearby us?

Pjammies <3

Good thanks mate, if a little hungover today.
Sorely tempted to book a few days off work so I could try some of that stuff one weekend. Been speaking to another guy on here who seems to love it too.
Sounds like the most recent stuff you've had is the best so far!

Good thanks mate, if a little hungover today.
Sorely tempted to book a few days off work so I could try some of that stuff one weekend. Been speaking to another guy on here who seems to love it too.
Sounds like the most recent stuff you've had is the best so far!

You thinking of trying Meth too? You don't at all have impulsive issues do you? I can only say to you not to try it...

but if you have already made up your mind, book Thursday, and Friday off. That should give you almost enough time to recover somewhat over the weekend.

You'll only want at max 60mg (no more) for your first ever use, maybe even a smaller amount. That will keep you going for 18 hours or so I recon. It's a lot of time to dedicate, and even after you're no longer stimmed, sleeping won't be easy, so add another 12 hours and more onto that time too.

The problem is, everyone (well a large majority) who tries it, absolutely loves it.

Since the start of my use, I've already received a written warning at work for attendance and taking an insane amount of days off 'sick'. They aren't silly, and it shows it in my face as well as a poor overall work performance.

I told myself at first that it couldn't possibly cause that much of a problem, I can control it and keep it under control as I learnt from last time.......Right?

Hope it kinda puts my message across anyway.