• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler

You Right Now.......

Thanks for the word of warning pal. Maybe I should just stick to the 4mmc.
Do fancy giving it a try though, pretty sure I could just use for a weekend and then pack it in. The gf and I keep each other in check.

Did you find a big difference smoking it to snorting ?

Thanks for the word of warning pal. Maybe I should just stick to the 4mmc.
Do fancy giving it a try though, pretty sure I could just use for a weekend and then pack it in. The gf and I keep each other in check.

Did you find a big difference smoking it to snorting ?

:) You're wiser than I am, that's for sure, and I don't doubt your abilities to pack it up straight after at all. Everyone is different in how they take to certain things. You might even say 'you know what, it's crap, I'll stick to coke', or 'That was the best thing since sliced bread'. It's how you deal with it (or not dealing with it) afterwards. I actually started using Meth, knowing full well that I wouldn't just have the one bit for the weekend. That was never my plan. I just wanted it, and didn't care. You don't have this stupid way of thinking I guess, so going into it with the right frame of mind will mean you'll prevail, and keep the reasons why it was only to be used just this once in mind.

The first time I used it, I insufflated it, and felt pretty happy I chose that ROA. Insufflation I believe does give a longer high than smoking it will. You'll also be less inclined to hit the pipe again, and on your first time using it, it's just not something you want to have to deal with. Sniff the line, and put the rest away and I can pretty much safely say you'll feel no need to redose for countless hours. It will then be up to you whether or not to keep carrying on with the session after the euphoria fades away. The first time though, was enough for me, and I didn't touch it again until next time. I am pretty sure that if you were to smoke it on your first time, you'll likely smoke too much taking your first hit, and the fiending would begin later on without a doubt.

Now, though, I prefer smoking it. It hits harder and faster. Like Mike Tyson.

Edit: Oh and clear your inbox dude! <3

Last edited:
I'm listening to music, dancing in my chair, preparing to do the work that needs to be done before the week begins. Hoping I don't procrastinate too hard.

I like APC stuff. I use APC's Surgex stuff too. The amount of times though I'd get calls to come out as 'the boxes in the cupboard are making a bleeping sound' from customers. Changing the batteries in those things became a chore.
It's expensive, but built to last. They just gouge you on the replacement batteries, and rely on you not being smart enough or brave enough to use generic ones. Well, sealed lead-acid cells are a mature technology (read: hard to fuck up). It's also blindingly obvious if someone hasn't bothered to put quite as many amps-hours' worth of lead in their battery as it says on the outside ......
a colleague said:
Oooph! Hey, what the fuck's in this thing, Jules? Lead weights?
me said:
Yes, actually :)
Anyway, all but the very cheapest of these batteries are much the same. They probably all come out of the same factory. Just that the APC-branded ones are fitted with 6.3 blades, as opposed to the 4.8 blades on the more commonly-available ones. The larger crimps do fit onto the narrower blades well enough, though.

Anyway. I've since got me a bigger, 3 kVA APC. Going to rig that one up to four 12 V, 110 Ah traction batteries for five kilowatts-hours of storage, and a new custom charger -- which I'll inevitably end up winding the transformer for -- which will read the telemetry data from my solar inverter, including the voltage and current being generated by the cells; and adjust the charging current to stay within the amount of "free" power available. For instance, if I'm getting 2.5 A at 240 V, that means I will have ideally 12.5 A available at 48 V for charging the batteries. Knock a bit off to compensate for inefficiencies in the system (we can determine the bodge factor empirically), and include an override switch to allow me to make direct use of solar power while I'm at home. And I'll be able to run my washing machine, kettle, microwave or 2-burner electric hotplate, completely gratis :)

I parsed that sentence with "high" binding more tightly to "stressing" than to "I'm".

I had to google Taco Bell. Why don't I know about this? I need Taco Bell in my life Sadie, is there one nearby us?

Pjammies <3

You deffo need this in your life K. WE need this in our lives.

I'm currently looking at a bowl of candy for trick or treaters silently cursing them for not chapping the door yet. The first time in years I've been able to give out sweeties and not one chap yet. Little shits ;)

I still haven't slept, and I'm definitely not in the right kind of mindset for people to start knocking on my door tonight asking for sweets. Especially opening the door to them.

No matter how scary their costumes may be, I'm sure my 'costume' may give them more of a scare. I can just hear it now "Wow I love your makeup, you look just like a zombie!"

It's going to be a funny night.

Happy Halloween everyone!

I've got a bowl of candy ready and waiting, but the greedy stoner fuck within is hoping no kids show up so I can scoff them later in bed.

Happy Halloween kiddos...%)

You deffo need this in your life K. WE need this in our lives.

I'm currently looking at a bowl of candy for trick or treaters silently cursing them for not chapping the door yet. The first time in years I've been able to give out sweeties and not one chap yet. Little shits ;)

You give out sweeties for chaps? Heh, my kinda woman.

Right now considering fucking off my recently started MA course, spending my last £10 on beer, then going for a sleep on the railway line. My ex has stopped the kids seeing me or talking to me. I have no interest in anything.

Right now considering fucking off my recently started MA course, spending my last £10 on beer, then going for a sleep on the railway line. My ex has stopped the kids seeing me or talking to me. I have no interest in anything.

Don't do that mate, no ex is worth it. Just think about how your kids would feel when they find out they haven't got a dad anymore...

Anyway, £10 worth of beer is fuck all..

That's the single sticking point. My little boy is so like me when I was a kid. I don't want him to be abused like I was.

That's the single sticking point. My little boy is so like me when I was a kid. I don't want him to be abused like I was.

I worry about my lad because he's so like me ( I bought him an iPhone for his 12th birthday, his first ever text message was "dad, ur gay".)

I don't know your circumstances, but any life is better than no life..

Been ~2yr clean and halfway through a retox, coke and heroin snowball and the world has just stopped spinning. fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuck me. This time next week i'll know which one of the 2 ways itl go, hopefully the right way but gonna enjoy it while i can

How's everyone else doing? This place is a ghost town these days

This town (town) is coming like a ghost town
All the clubs have been closed down
This place (town) is coming like a ghost town
Bands won't play no more
Too much fighting on the dance floor
Do you remember the good old days before the ghost town?
We danced and sang, and the music played in a de boomtown
This town (town) is coming like a ghost town
Why must the youth fight against themselves?
Government leaving the youth on the shelf
This place (town) is coming like a ghost town

Making psy trance. The bassline is lethal. Just need the hats to make you feel like an advanced psychedelic tribalist and I'm good to go.

Been ~2yr clean and halfway through a retox, coke and heroin snowball and the world has just stopped spinning. fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuck me. This time next week i'll know which one of the 2 ways itl go, hopefully the right way but gonna enjoy it while i can

How's everyone else doing? This place is a ghost town these days

Had my first proper snowball the other day, using labtested gear, .3 of h (bit greedy i know) and .15 of 83% pure coke, felt like i was in an alien atmosphere getting a handjob from god, thought my head was gunna pop and my dick was throbbing, actually gave me a boner :eek: