• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Dissociatives The Big & Dandy 3-MeO-PCP Thread: 3-MeO 4 Leaf Clover

I lose. :X I still have some though, maybe I should rail 20mg, and then 20 more?

Well, if you wanna get in the game, sure! You could also just be the Prize Moderator instead, doesn't sound like much fun though. Psychotic blackouts are what all the cool kids are into nowadays!

So a show of hands how many people have been arrested or hospitalised/psych ward while on 3 Meo pcp. Bonus points if you have done more than one or the same one multiple times. Whoever wins gets.... more 3 Meo pcp.

I got 1 point

I did waaaay too much while being high on a shitload of various Cathinones in a fuckin' Hospital for some weeks - God, even though I have no idea what happened, no recollection of the evening, but it must've look crazy, my whole acting n' shit... Hospital personnel told me they have never seen somebody going crazy that much, that hard... only thing I remember is me falling off a bed and wasn't able to get back up, rollin' round on the floor ?

I'm still working on my 3 gram bag from 3-4 years ago and still haven't opened up my other 3 gram bag to the elements. I don't think I ever will at this point. I was toying with it recently for tolerance reduction purposes and for depression/anxiety but realized I don't even want to use as many stimulants as I have been daily and cut it back to a few times a week instead. The depression remedying power isn't very predictable either, 3-MEO-PCP can switch it on worse it seems depending on factors I still haven't pinned down, sometimes it works like a magic bullet still though.

I guess I have less tolerance for the mental brain fog and loss of critical thinking skills and my poverty of language then I used to. When I take it now I can't wait for the actual experience to end so I can get back my mental faculties and hopefully feel a little less depressed for a while and whatnot. It has amazing properties but they just aren't refined and it has such a long half-life. It has helped me kick addiction to nicotine with no cravings and I have tested this the few times I slipped up and it works for that really well, possibly due to its NAChR agonist properties and it's length of duration. It helps sometimes re-start my mind in a bad cycle of depression and anxiety but my IQ takes too much of a hit. I'm going back to College soon to take another career path and I can't be taking anything that disrupts my IQ so severely for so long.

I also want to say that the anti-depressant actions of 3-MEO-PCP might be more related to a hypomanic afterglow than any kind of pharmacological mechanism. I have found compounds such as O-PCE to have a more long-lasting anti-depressant effect similar to ketamine long after any mania/hypomania has died off. I wish they had ketamine clinics in this country like the U.S., I'm thinking of just doing ketamine therapy the DIY way as I have never given ketamine a fair shake due to its price difference, but it seems to have the shortest duration of impairment and the strongest anti-depressant effects. I finally took the time to secure myself with some decent OPSEC so I'm not as intimidated to explore the onion patches.

Anymore, it doesn’t do anything in normal doses. In higher doses, say, 40/50mg+, I just fall on my face if I try to walk. No real high.

I did take a lot of methoxetamine back 6,7,8 years ago. Like a gram a day.

Other arylcyclohexylamines did work for a while after the mxe ended, but the tolerance set in within a couple years.

Last edited:
A gram a day ! Fuck ! Appart from tolerance, do you notice any long lasting effects ?

Until I read back I thought someone was saying they took a gram of 3-MeO-PCP a day. I was like... :|

The gait? Do you mean the ability to walk straight? If so, 3-MeO-PCP messes with my gait about the least of any disso I've tried.

Yeah except when I snorted like 20mg on top of 10mg or something, my muscles felt so weak I couldn't get out of bed
But normal doses don't impair motor skills much. No robowalk

pretty sure there is a brand new batch going around, coming from the NL which is very pure, and of the more sedating/psychedelic isomer. Anyway I know I am late to the game but I had a very tranquil serene, and beautiful experience with this the other day. Once I was peaking on 9mg I insufflated 70mg 2f-dck. These synergize so well, I am surprised I dont hear more people doing it. I highly recommend. Also took a good bong snap and after that i holed. I feel this is a great way to get the most out of both compounds though I am posting in this thread because I feel the 3-meo was the major player. What an amazing chemical!!! I definitely get re-dose cravings on the comedown, but am able to ignore them. Volumetric dosing has allowed me to be very careful with this stuff

Hey guys,
Im new at 3-MeO-PCP and dont know what to think of it.
My package from NL arrived 2 days ago as a bownish/beige powder.
On my first trial I insufflated 3mg and had only minor effects. Then I snorted in total 10mg 3-MeO-PCP over 2 hours (13mg in my system in total). It was very calm and chill, but nothing special. No alternate thougts or strong euphoria. Then I intended to lay down and chill with it with music. I slept it.

The next day I dose 10mg oral and after an half hour another 5mg. I laid down with music and this was where the funny things happened. I got this typic disso floaty euphoric feeling with alternate music appreciation and weak visuals. Thats what I like about dissos. So I dosed another 5mg to bring this on another level and laid down. After a few minutes I slept in....
I was a little bit sad because I overslept the effect so I dosed in the evening again till 20mg over the course of 2 hours. But nothing special, I didnt know why so many people are loving this substance. I remembered that this substance should make someone manic so I stand up and actend intentionally manic. I fighted an invisible man and said "Im the best". But this was pretty meh, I dont like this feeling of staying above people and not even a hint of euphoria was felt. So I sit down on my desk again.
Somehow I got the idea to write and essay about something, this essay would be the best shit ever. So I took a paper and started to write..... but my handwriting looked like that from someone who is writing the first time of his life. The only words I was able to write were "waddup.....what the hell.....manic.....it will be over". So I put it down and was very dissapointed from the substance and just chilled and surfed the internet.
After the effect died out, I felt normal. Too normal. I felt emotionless like a robot. I went to my temporary job and just did my work. I didnt seek conversations with my people, I not even felt the heartwarming rave as I saw beautiful girl. I felt no love, no joy, no anxiety, no hate. I only did my job with pokerface. My thoughts were only reduced to analytical things regarding the moment. Full robot. I was fully in the present like an advanced monk but without joy.

So what is the fuss about the best drug ever one taken? Coke like euphoria, analytical introperspective thinking and enjoy every moment at this drug? Am I only not the type of person of it or is my dosing not right?
I want give this substance only this weekend a chance and then I will go on with my normal life again. Anyone advice about set, setting and dosing?

For me, the effects of 3-MeO-PCP were sometimes good and sometimes weird. The first handful of times I did it, I felt robotic and weird and I didn't like it. When I started doing it more often, I started to like it and I went through a period where it made me feel great euphoria and hypomania, and then after about a year and a half, it stopped doing that almost ever. Last few times I've tried it, the magic seemed to have passed. The way I used to get the "coke-like euphoria" (not actually like coke, but sort of similar) was to snort like 2-3mg bumps, separated by an hour or so, 4 or 5 times throughout the day, to very slowly build the effects. I never liked big doses (20mg is a big dose), I just found them kind of weird.

I'll get me some of this lovely Molecule (along with 2-FDCK) very soon, after a long time without having used it -...and Boy, I'm so looking forward to use it again! It's the most therapeutic ACH I've ever had, as it's (with the correct dose taken) very clean, sterile/clinical in the terms of how it's headspace can be described, but offers a enormous amount of various things it changes, from how one's subjectively feels, thinks and "works" - and by works I can honestly say there's no other Chem giving One such endless energy, as this one! I remember the days I went to Gym on a daily basis and every damn time I had ingested sum 3-MeO-PCP the same day, I was able to get the very best out of me, which means, it made me physically much more strengthened, while, at the same time, I was mentally completely "Zen" and "with me"... perhaps someone can relate!

I'm looking forward to see how batches nowadays turn out to be, as I had sum 3-MeO-PCE two times this year (same Batch) and that stuff was clean af! ...so I think this one won't look much differently, which is absolutely awesome (even though I don't remember having had a single bad batch in the years I was more into that stuff...and MXE, which I miss so darn much!).

I'm looking forward to see how batches nowadays turn out to be, as I had sum 3-MeO-PCE two times this year (same Batch) and that stuff was clean af! ...so I think this one won't look much differently, which is absolutely awesome (even though I don't remember having had a single bad batch in the years I was more into that stuff...and MXE, which I miss so darn much!).

As far as I know there's been bad batches going around for a while now with this one. It sounds like CloutGott got an at least minorly mediocre one.