• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Dissociatives The Big & Dandy 3-MeO-PCP Thread: 3-MeO 4 Leaf Clover

Planning on taking 3-MeO-PCP along with 2C-D today an go to the aquarium :) I'll tell you how it went, but I expect an awesome trip, based on my previous experience with 3-meo + 2C-I that was just perfect synergy

Yes, it is apparent that this is a very potent substance and can be used a way that is either therapeutic and constructive, or in a way that is destructive, and the line is not easy to ride for many.
For seasoned heads, it is a terrific tonic. Im using as such right now....I'm thinking of ditching my suboxone regimen for good. I have been tapering the past month, and yesterday I didn't take any. Still feeling good today. I'm going to ride this train out into new territory this time. I dosed about 8mg a couple hours after waking today (about 45 minutes ago, I think its starting to work) to keep the withdraw at bay. I hope it works, wish me luck!

I loved reading the previous incarnations of this thread and tracking each prolific user's progression with 3-Meo, many posts were rife with reproach and 'never again' moments, yet a few months down the line they always came back, spanning years of commitment to these threads. It takes a special kind of drug to do that!

Haha, yeah. :D

I should be getting some of that tan batch that is allegedly the same as the batch I had before this white batch, that I preferred greatly for the hypomania-inducing aspect of the drug, but which I find less psychedelic. Really hoping it really is, because I miss that low-dose regimen. I don't really do it much with this white fluffy batch because I can never get to that hypomanic phase. Hopefully with both varieties I will be able to fully utilize this drug, because on the tan batch I never really liked getting dissociated, but I enjoy the dissociation from the white batch.

Haha, yeah. :DI should be getting some of that tan batch that is allegedly the same as the batch I had before this white batch, that I preferred greatly for the hypomania-inducing aspect of the drug, but which I find less psychedelic. Really hoping it really is, because I miss that low-dose regimen. I don't really do it much with this white fluffy batch because I can never get to that hypomanic phase. Hopefully with both varieties I will be able to fully utilize this drug, because on the tan batch I never really liked getting dissociated, but I enjoy the dissociation from the white batch.

It's actually my first time doing it, many experiences with many other dissos but 3-meo was banned quickly here. Fluffy white batch, smelt a little like solvent but a bit fragrant too, dosing it is a pain even with a scale. Nose is numb, teeth a little bit too. It's pretty damn cold in my room (I'm shivering a bit). Maybe it's cut with a -caine? Don't have great control of my limbs (in terms of fine motor skills). I felt a little bit of causticity but nothing awful (intranasal). As of yet I feel all the hallmarks of a dissociative but not too much has happened, taking it slowly. Feeling dat dissociative noise though.

I'm feeling quite reserved, I can certainly imagine a hypomanic batch being a wily one though assuming they vary.

Have done about 8mg in total I think

Last edited:
Yeah 3-MeO took me a while to "get". My first handful of times I was like, meh, I don't see what the big deal is.

I don't think it's a thing (yet) except for maybe some hive/hyperlabs experimenting, neither is PCM itself which you could say is at least as suprising - although PCM is also known as the morpholine, so the better name would be NMPCA.

Some predictions:

3-MeO-PCM or 3-MeO-NMPCA may be like a more anaesthetic MXM, 1-2 times as potent simply looking at PCE, 3-MeO-PCE and O-PCE but it could also be several times less potent looking at very different results for NMPCA in rats and babboons - and yes that is indeed adjusted for relative potency and thus metabolism.

Wow this stuff really is a potent mood enhancer (at about 7-9mg), more apt for me would be cognitive/social enhancer.

It certainly took me for a ride albeit in a demanding and challenging way. Though it was very functional and rewarding, it made me feel like my old curious happier self a few years back (incidentally /s before I started banging drugs lol).

As to my experience of 3-Meo as a 'dissociative' I cannot attest to its prowess due to the low dose. Can't say I got much euphoria even from music tbh.

Do some people find that the drug has something to offer past the 'functioning, enhanced sociability' stage and into the realms of a more classical dissociative (like dose-related euphoria or stuff that ket has to offer)? In other words, what are heavy doses like?

Last edited:
- I think it's unsurpring that people are so impressed by it's immediate effect on mood, but want to impress myself that it's something far different for that to be sustainable or therapeutic. Although I certainly couldn't exclude the sheer possibility for everyone but it's easy to be fooled.

- No this is very different from ket or other 'classical dissociatives' you might be thinking of, although of course not in absolutely every way. It is still dissociative. Hoping that it can deliver the same things if you just go higher with the dosage is a grave mistake in my opinion. A good number of people do things like that, possibly encouraged by the enthousiasm of the mania once the drug takes effect... This mistake can range from a junky move (trying to abuse a drug hoping that it's something it is not) to just misled or ignorant. Because of course it isn't strange or silly to expect similar things you found in other drugs in the same category, but it is important to get the hint quickly and not be in denial about that.

Higher doses in my experience don't get more and more pleasant dose-dependently but certainly do get more disorienting and can have a strong impact on the very fundaments and groundings on which you stand. I guess it may get technically get anaesthetic at some point but likely not before it gets quite dangerous so it's best forgotten that it might be able to do that. Because in your fantasies you may imagine a ket-like slipping into some deep and heavy-bodied hole, but the reality is more likely to be a frazzled mind still sitting there in a body but just utterly lost without a soul.
Yeah on K that has been a whole experience that was pretty good, but also mixed with other nice aspects of the state of consciousness but those bells and whistles aren't really there for me on 3-MeO-PCP.

IMO high doses are just nothing at all in best case and terrible misadventures or accidents in worst case.

Moderate doses would be pushing a little beyond functional and enhancing effects but just leaving it at just partial global fuzziness and confusion. It's.... ok, but not superb for me.

Others may find it pretty nice there, but if you read around on the forum you will see very unfortunate things happening to even very seasoned trippers, accidents really because they are so without themselves. Such an easy mistake to make and nothing any experience or confidence can solve, only going very slowly with your titrations and especially just stopping before it gets away from you. It's better to be skeptical about it an opt for just giving it a miss to proceed, than to "go for it".

If my tolerance makes me more insensitive and jaded about going much much further with it and has helped save me from disaster (although other very tolerant people still managed to fuck up), perhaps that is possible but remember that it would not mean you would run any less risk, just that it is more likely you may be willing to put yourself at greater risk with it.

Shrubbity, your description makes me thing we have the same batch. It is quite well tuned, currently buzzing like a bee with it, and I really appreciate that it substantially obliterates any degree of suboxone withdrawal I would normally be feeling right now nearly 3 days since I dosed any. I think I may have successfully biohacked my way out of the dregs of opiate withdrawal with this magic. Not dissimilar to how people describe the ibogaine flood dose to rid themselves of opiate addiction. Time will tell if the effect persists and allows me a relatively smooth readjustment. I have some thenodiazapine at hand if I need to turn the buzz off and get some good sleep tonight. I'm pretty optimistic right now.

I find 3-MeO-PCP to be a very different sort of drug from any other dissociative I have tried. For me, moderate doses (like 15-20mg) can be interesting and intense, but not really in a way that I care to do more than every once in a while. There is a strong element of mania which can lead to some psychotic kinds of places, it's a really strange manner intoxication, and you're really barely physically impaired at all so you can do pretty much anything. I really prefer it in low doses for the mood enhancement/hypomanic effects, it really shines there as long as you keep it to only a few days in a row and take breaks. Sometimes I'll get to 15-20mg in a night in 3-5mg doses, and it starts to get wonky, and it's pretty fun, but it's nothing like ketamine or MXE, or really anything else (except it's pretty similar to 3-MeO-PCE).

Excellent replies Solipsis and Xorkoth.

For clarification, when I was referring to 'heavy doses' I was referring more to an intermediary between moderate and heavy (say 15-20mg). Not something excessive like 40mg. The reason for my asking is I've yet to experience anything in the realms of full-blown mania, it was certainly very low down on the spectrum but I'm curious as to how far you can push it (in terms of dosage) before it becomes a negative experience (i.e. psychosis) in a one-off scenario.

NB: bit wonky at the moment so not sure if my posts relates to the topic at hand.

I remember back 2014 i had one grams of 3meopcp, at this time, well i had a big break from mxe after the ban and some other problem but just before receiving the 3meo i had consumed a grams of mxe over a week or two, anyways the thing i remembered on my binge on 3meo even if it was not really a bing compare to the fact that i dont remember "feeling" any really effect, but well i didnt have my scale at that moment so i was eyeballing really low cause which sometime after i could weight was suppose between 5-7mg, prior to this my tolerance to dissoc was extremely high (2 years of daily mxe made the trick ) so it quite interesting to read the thread and see people talking about more a "longterm" disso and moodenhancing which wasnt really noticeable for me when i was doing 3meo but compare to the low dosage/tolerance it maybe made sense that it did something, i remembered finished the gram over maybe 1mouth half or two and was not so impressed but i didnt push the dosage in anytime, beside doing multiple time a day, didnt suffer any problem after 2mouth of daily use weirdly, the batch i had if i remember correctly was extremly sticky and was burning nose a lot i mean nothing compare to some 4fa or stuff like this but still for the low dosage u could feel it keep in your throw for a while.

Anyways im like thinking about ordering some and would like to get the woman counterpart 3meopce as well but im quite extremely cautious with drugs since a year after a trauma caused by an amphetamine binge that im still not covered, was really weird all this year any substance i mean really any, alchohol, weed, cafeine, include even an inactive amount was causing panic attack which im recovering mostly even though i didnt took any drugs since beside i can drink cafeine and alchohol and even smoke some pot in really low quantity without any panic attack since mouths, make me a bit scary about doing back but well im not like hurry at all and waiting for a full recovery and some trial with less powerful drugs but well i have good feeling when the time will come disso will be the end of the healing, sorry about long thread and all details it not the recovery place but i think i had to mention all this though

I literally can't rememeber what the hell happened in the past few years. Think it was strong xanax and bare redosing 3-meo.

Literally wtf

I literally can't rememeber what the hell happened in the past few years. Think it was strong xanax and bare redosing 3-meo.

Literally wtf
it probably was the xanax, 3meo is the less amnesia-inducing disso on the block. I can remember near all my experiences with the beast

it probably was the xanax, 3meo is the less amnesia-inducing disso on the block. I can remember near all my experiences with the beast
Ended up doing loads and loads of the stuff, my 500mg baggie is now down to 150 and I don't remember the past few days. I'm still wonky now.I really need to be careful and save this stuff only for times of dire need functionally.

Does anybody notice something different about the latest batches of 3-MeO-PCP?
Has anybody tried the most recent batch of 3-MeO-PCP that was tested on ecstasydata? This batch was thought to be descholoroketamine and confirmed to be 3-MeO-PCP by ecstasy data.

I have read on the forums that different batches produce different effects, with the general consensus being that the latest white fluffy batches are more psychedelic and require a higher dose for mania or hypomania to become present.

I'm stoned as indica dabs on cannabis at the moment but ya know!

Is this variation in effect between batches due to active precursors or residual solvents? Are there other arylcyclohexylamines present?

There appears to be a real variation in effect according to the anecdotes.

I have noticed THE SAME scent on three batches once I allowed the molecules to air dry. All batches were brought into solution and appeared to be similar yet unique.

One of these batches had a strong odor that left quickly upon effort, low dose functionality that graduated into enough mania and not so psychedelic appeared to be the case still. In other words, typical 3-MeO-PCP as far as comparing anecdotes.

One of the batches appeared to PRODUCE COMPLETELY DIFFERENT RESULTS but still physically completely the same. Scent and all…..

Does anybody have anything to comment?

My understanding of the anecdotes of others is that the more psychedelic 3-meo-pcp is… sedating, stoning, visual… maybe produces blackouts or feels like another nmdar that is just heavy and stoning instead of manic.

This is the strongest convincer yet for independent research and testing…. How do I start a company to help out the community with testing and being aware of what to test for by simply having an interest and going through the forums…

tl;dr pretty sure there is some less manic and more stoning stuff going around according to the forums. Anybody?

Would love to hear more on IV.
Rectal appears to be way more "psychedelic" and stoning than any other route IME. Very different via this ROA… but the variation in batch effect scares me. It's over evident because I couldn't find mania in whatever case.

I'm retarded on indica dabs right now because :( :( :( :( how do I start a GC/MS company and help the brotha's out? This cannot be that hard.