• N&PD Moderators: Skorpio | thegreenhand

Ring Constrained Ester Analogs Of Methyl/Ethyl Phenidates.

like this?
23fac6a7fb.png

On paper it'd be stable at least for a little bit, but I'd expect it to hydrolise to ritalinal (? aldehyde form of ritalinic acid) pretty quick, faster than a methyl ester would.

Pharmcology wise I think it'd be close to MPH.

Things like this have been tested. Swapping the piperidine for a morpholine was the best example. The 2,6 dioxine can be e benzene (or p-Me benzene) so you can get serotonin action without the v.long T1/2. Illegal in UK, not sure about elsewhere.

The fact that you were confused by this post on bluelight has no bearing on whether someone could possibly be confused by the wikipedia page.

That such an issue could come up elsewhere, It's a list, it's for completeness, so the mention is in the talk page that the terminology used for something that could lead one to the WP page is disambiguated lightly in context, is what I mean. Regardless, too much said about a simple clarification which has already been done.

Things like this have been tested. Swapping the piperidine for a morpholine was the best example. The 2,6 dioxine can be e benzene (or p-Me benzene) so you can get serotonin action without the v.long T1/2. Illegal in UK, not sure about elsewhere.

The 2,5-dioxine would be much more stable than the 2,6 just like morpholines aren't as unstable as hemiaminals?