• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler

Gibberings CCXIII - 5 Days of Ball Sweat or Fresh Vagina Juice?

What hate? She's having a laugh, mate.

It seems that the ability to be rude and obnoxious is considered worth fighting for by some people - until it is cast in their direction.
If you want to chill, leave it in the thread it started in, and drop it.

okay sorry

Look. Its consumers fault i drooled my beer. Now Ill have to change my sheets.

And quite frankly you reddit morons are embarassing and I dont want to play with you anymore.

Look. Its consumers fault i drooled my beer. Now Ill have to change my sheets.

And quite frankly you reddit morons are embarassing and I dont want to play with you anymore.

I've made three comments in that forum, and if you haven't noticed, they're not shit talking anyone
like I said
stop grouping everyone in The Lounge into one set group. I said okay sorry and this is your response?
I don't want to play with you anymore either.

Well I wont sit next to you at lunch and am going to tell everyone you pee your pants

You ain't cool unless you pee your pants

Billy-Madison.jpg

What an interesting few days it has been on BL.

I have read every last bit of this saga (I had to sift through an immense amount of shite)and I can honestly say that I had no idea about any of the drama that had been going on between TL posters. I remember I used to post there for a while when I first joined the site and having lots of fun back then. There were loads of interesting characters and good threads. Granted, I was sixteen when I joined ;)

It almost makes our little three year saga in here look like wee buns...at least makes them seem like smaller buns.

Maybe it's fewer buns? TL had a bakers dozen and we had a standard dozen.

Now off to bed. Delayed reaction hangover. Always the worst. I love a drink but sometimes it just kicks your arse the next day. Today is one of those days. Almost spewed my hamburger up. Nothing but water and sleep for the rest of the day.

Now off to bed. Delayed reaction hangover. Always the worst. I love a drink but sometimes it just kicks your arse the next day. Today is one of those days. Almost spewed my hamburger up.

Urrgh tell me about it :D.

I'm rough as a badgers today though, even for me. You know when you know your going to be sick and your sort of just waiting - well I'm just waiting. I'm still too drunk for the fear to set in but I know it is waiting for me :X

I'm rough as a badgers today though, even for me. You know when you know your going to be sick and your sort of just waiting - well I'm just waiting. I'm still too drunk for the fear to set in but I know it is waiting for me :X

Water, boak, water, boak.

Rinse and repeat.

Get the purge flowing and then get a nice breakfast in you :D

I have no idea why this is on my desktop ? I can't stop laughing at it !

images.jpg

Water, boak, water, boak.

Rinse and repeat.

Get the purge flowing and then get a nice breakfast in you :D

Yup ;) feeling so much better now - BBQ and a few beers I think !

Even better just found the Garlic and lemon chicken that I prepared the other night - he is cooking :)

Last edited:
Yup ;) feeling so much better now - BBQ and a few beers I think !

Even better just found the Garlic and lemon chicken that I prepared the other night - he is cooking :)

you lost chicken?