• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

Gibberings CCXIII - 5 Days of Ball Sweat or Fresh Vagina Juice?

But yes i dont really look at surfing as a sport. It's a passion, anti depressant and drug.
yeah, when i used to surf, i would feel this "afterglow" in the days afterwards. More like a drug than any drug...if that makes the slightest bit of sense

Great morning routine, what a way to start your day.

Good morning EADD - I hope you all have a great day

Home and ready for bed. Did not over indulge and glad i didn't. Time for dreams. Have a good one everyone.

Its really hard to type in whalesong but ill try

Eéeeòooooooooooooouùuuuuuurrrr

EEEEEooooooOOOOOuuuu

That means

Where the fuck is my diazepam.

Fuck me, this stuff is a godsend:

CounterPain.jpg

My colleague brought it back from Thailand and I've gone from being barely able to use my shoulders to reaching over the top of my head to scratch my arse :)

Does it work like tiger balm, has got a few of the same ingredients.

No whales this morning. Off to work. Long day ahead but powered by bacon and egg roll and coffee.

Ill try to avoid my testicles from now on.

Anyway. I dont want to go to work. I have decided I am now rich and dont need to .

That was easy!

Ill try to avoid my testicles from now on.

Anyway. I dont want to go to work. I have decided I am now rich and dont need to .

That was easy!

Can you send me some money for cocaine and hookers?

Tiger balm is awesome.

It's lovely - neck and shoulder massage using that stuff <3.

Morning EADD - quite surprised at the closure of the lounge today. I wonder if it going to be restructured?

It's lovely - neck and shoulder massage using that stuff <3.

Morning EADD - quite surprised at the closure of the lounge today. I wonder if it going to be restructured?
Yeah i just read the thread. I found it to cliquey and just plain abusive and trolling to participate there . Its some people's thing but not mine. I much prefer EADD.