• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

EADD Film Recommendations v6 - Nominated five times

I've finished all my gear off and in my continued attempt at avoiding reality I am going to skin up and put a flick on (with the Cyantific Hospital comp finished.)

I have not seen 'John Carpenter's The Thing' in about 10 years after seeing it screened for a local film festival at a small cinema (as in one, single screen and auditorium) in W'hamton city centre and with another look well overdue I managed to get my hands on the 1080p BD which I had heard was about as perfect a transfer as one can produce (having seen it projected properly and due to the excellent effort made with the DVD) I know how spectacular this film can be from an aesthetic aspect. This was over a month ago and as part of a collection of classic DVD's I had only just around to replacing (the others being Speilbergs Minority Report and the 2 Jurassic Park films he directed) and as such I have not got around to checking it out yet.

^ Rogue One was halfway decent... rest have been... well... shite... so don't hold out much hope tbh.

I recall the excitement of there being "Nine Star Wars films" back in the playground around the time Empire came out. I genuinely think we, as small children, came up with better plot options and character development back then. Just when you thought the prequel trilogy was the worst possible iteration of a Star Wars trilogy...

Would honestly rather pull the eyeballs from their sockets and sell them to Tusken Raiders. The Disney/Marvelication of things once great can only go lower and lower at this point imo. The prequel trilogy was hokey as all fukkery but the latter ones are just plain dire :|

Stockholm as there appears to be a serious lack of decent flicks to watch out there I watched this which is ok without any more.

IMG_3135-482x358.jpg

Best Film of all time!

El Camino: A Breaking Bad Movie
film starts off where the series ended just more of the same, I never rated the series highly and there's nothing else to watch on natgeo or discovery tonight.

I liked both the series and love 'Better Call Saul' and while essentially being just a double episode of BB, really liked 'El Camino' as well. I have only just finished watching it, after only learning of its existence yesterday (in terms of TV films I was more fired up for the 'Deadwood' effort and had no idea EC was being made) which was just after I learned Robert Forster had sadly passed away. I assume that 'El Camino' was one of his final performances and while he did not look well in the slightest he was still one of the best things about the film. Awesome actor RIP xx

Thanks for this, I'm watching it now. There's a certain style to this whole BB franchise that I fuckin love.

I watched it last night as well. Didn’t rate it.
It's one of them bland films which you still end up watching till the end, if it was that bad you'd have switched it off half way through.
It's the same for me, a kinda compulsion to watch crap.

A bit like fucking a fatty when you're desperate for a shag which you won't tell anyone about the next day. A kinda guilty pleasure.