Today I was able to fully, personally realize the effect of the USA Kratom ban.

Mind-Melt

Bluelighter
.. And I'm very scared.

I think: "I need to get off the worse stuff now.. "
the dark thought hadn't fully set in yet.

My mind repeated: "This month is most likely my last chance to actually get this shit out of my life for good."

It's very scary knowing I may lose the only thing that has EVER been able to get me off the needle and through opiate withdrawal for any substantial time with complete sobriety after.

My mind hammers it's repeating, terrifying thought: "This may be your last chance to remain free of opiates. Your life is at a dilemma at a cross road RIGHT NOW that will undoubtedly drastically change the journey and outcome of your current mortal life from this very fucking point forward in time.

My brain echoes, "Realize it, you junkie moron."

Yes stock up..my kg came today..it's cheap if you just search around the Internet a little..pm me if u have questions

I don't recommend discussing specific quantities purchased for a stock up *cough*, however, now is the time to buy while it's available. It's a shame out of all the substances that can be purchased in the mail kratom is what they choose to target. There are numerous petitions available to sign - you can find and other info on Reddit. Perhaps if enough people voice their opinion they will keep legal. Kratom was my only safe option for pain management after surgery a few months ago...I am truly frightened what to use should I ever need pain management again as opiates will only serve to reactivity my addictions. Very unfortunate.

Last edited:
The silver lining of the kratom scheduling is that it has a lot of ordinary people (simply meaning people not intimately linked to opiates) 1) learning more about alternative detox and pain management methods 2) seeing the corruption surrounding the ban for what it is. It makes it that much harder for the ordinary citizen to see the DEA as an entity that wants to keep us safe. It then becomes how that serving of disillusionment can be converted into compassion for addicts and activism against government tyranny.

I don't recommend discussing specific quantities purchased for anstock up *cough*, however, now is the time to buy while it's available. It's a shame out of all the substances that can be purchased in the mail kratom is what they choose to target. There are numerous petitions available to sign - you can find and other info on Reddit. Perhaps if enough people voice their opinion they will keep legal. Kratom was my only safe option for pain management after surgery a few months ago...I am truly frightened what to use should I ever need pain management again as opiates will only serve to reactivity my addictions. Very unfortunate.

IMHO Reddit is the reason, it is banned.

The silver lining of the kratom scheduling is that it has a lot of ordinary people (simply meaning people not intimately linked to opiates) 1) learning more about alternative detox and pain management methods 2) seeing the corruption surrounding the ban for what it is. It makes it that much harder for the ordinary citizen to see the DEA as an entity that wants to keep us safe. It then becomes how that serving of disillusionment can be converted into compassion for addicts and activism against government tyranny.

You make so excellent points.

IMHO Reddit is the reason, it is banned.

Possibly, but it could also be because of Bluelight or a combination of the both and a few other sites. It really is all over the net, and it's readily available without having to resort to the Darkent or bitcoins. Still a very unfortunate situation.

Bluelight is innocent! :!

I've written it elsewhere, Reddit is a completely redundant meta-platform, that destroys cultures (by mixing juvenile/technological/adult topics) and has no advantage over any specialized forum.

Thus far, three synthetic designer opiates have been developed recently from kratom's alkaloids. Glaxo Smith Kline has a patent. It's fairly obvious what is going on. Of course, it will get sold to the public as an evil drug with a rising market demand being banned for public safety.

Glaxo Smith Kline has a patent and synthetics have been developed, journal articles published on them. Yet the DEA's PR message was that it was an emergency scheduling until more research could be done on it. They are either lying (which they have done before regarding a cannabis patent) or are simply clueless/unaware of these developments. Neither option should be comfortable for the public.

Glaxo Smith Kline has a patent and synthetics have been developed, journal articles published on them. Yet the DEA's PR message was that it was an emergency scheduling until more research could be done on it. They are either lying (which they have done before regarding a cannabis patent) or are simply clueless/unaware of these developments. Neither option should be comfortable for the public.

I assumed the pharmaceutical companies were behind this emergency scheduling. I'm rather surprised they haven't attempted to synthesize it sooner. Very interesting - thx for sharing. Have you by chance read any of the journal articles or know if they are available to the public yet?

Thx for the links - interesting links and it does explain a lot. It must have recently been approved or are about to be and that is the rush for the emergency scheduling. I wondering if this will eventually be a replacement for ge current maintenance therapy drugs? Of course they will be new and patented and really expensive. I didn't read through the entire article for each which I plan to do later, but I am curious as to their abuse potential. Regardless, it's good to know the DEA can be sold to the highest bidder, I figured there was corruption but not to this degree. So frustrating.