• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

How do opiates rank recreationally?

trying all the major one's mentioned,i dont mess with the Fent,hard to come by.Clean H would do the trick.

no idea why a thread from 2003 is bumped, but im moving it to the proper forum now that its back. not a dc topic

ONE THING: I DON'T USE NEEDLES AND AM AFRAID TO! I have smoked fentanyl before and that is it in terms of smoking.

Morphine (snorted)- nr.1 bc its got all the effects a junkie wants
Fentanyl (smoked)- nr.2 bc of rush and bonus effects, oral would come in nr.5
Methadone- nr.3 like morphine but even longer
Hydrocodone- nr.4 really nice like oxy more sedating
Oxycodone- nr 5 nothing special but defiantley nice and strong
Hydromorphone (snorted)- nr. 6 nice
Meperidine (snorted)- nr. 7 psychedelia added mabye even better than oxy but toxic apparently
Codeine- nr.8 good but celing effects fuck it up so nr.8
Oxymorphone- never had it
Heroin- never had it
Opium- never had it

something like this, there is lots of i didn't try yet.

1. Oxycodone (oral, I.M & I.V, like all different ways)
2. Morphine (I.V)
3. Buprenorphine "bube" (I.M & I.V, like a lot, long acting and good antidep)
4. Kratom (good bali leaf and boiled good tea, very nice "opiate/opioid")
5. Pethidine (I.V & I.M)
6. Tramadol (oral, when it works long time ago, good antidep too, long acting)
7. Codeine (oral, pretty nice sometimes, but too itching high doses)
8. Tilidine (very similiar to Tramadol, but not so good)
9. Dextropropoxyphene (nothing specially, heart toxic.. etc)

Haven't tried yet:
Diacetylmorphine, (Heroin) maybe wanna try some day..
Hydromorphone, wanna try very much
Opium (i hope my fields make good production this summer, wanna try opiumlatex and poppy pod tea..)
Fentanyl (wanna try)

there's so many opioids, i'll try everything i thought worth it.. many of these are made so big addiction, so have to try be careful, already addicted "bupe" :(

1. IV heroin/morphine
2. IV hydromorphone
3. IV demerol
4. heroin/morphine/hydromorphone (snort)
5. hydrocodone (oral)
6. oxycodone (oral/snort)

could anyone else just not make up there mind?
its like being stuck on a desert island with only ONE drug of unlimited supply....... even opiates get mind fucky at nice high doses, those strange kind of "hallucinations" you get when you first start mucking round with large doses of strong opiates... ahh to be back there again :)

i guess ill say oxy, cause i just love doing line after line of that shit, and not a fan of iv.

What a lovely opiate offering

I wanted to add my two cents here because it seem,s my preferances are rather unique...Id have to rank them as follows:

1)Diacetylmorphine- Smoked (not the best high euphoria wise but probably a close second plus longer lasting than oxycodone and the experience of actually smoking it I find thoroughly enjoyable)
2)Oxycodone - intranasal (most euphoric high there is in my opinion, and I really enjoy the snorting experience through and through, high dose only though (like oxycontin))
3)oxymorphone- fucking powerful, almost a little to much so (intranasal)
4)hydromorphone- intranasal (nice and floaty euphoria similar to oxycodone but even shorter lived)
5) Opium -(magical substance smoked of course)
5)Dihydrocodiene- oral (wasn't on the original list But I feel it deserves mention, cause it rocks when you can't get something better)
6) hydrocodone- oral (norcos are fine if you take a fuck-load but otherwise suck, CWE and drying out the powder for insufflation is pretty awsome though)
7)Morphine- (insufflated very sedating and analgesic with a slight euphoria thats pretty long lived)
8 ) Buprenorphine- oral(not bad euporia, just not great either, somewhat stimulating for me, this one wasn't on the original list either)
9)Codeine- Oral (like morphine but not as sedating or quite as analgesic)
10)fentanyl- oral(very strong sedation and decent analgesia but euphoria is sorely lacking)
11)Propoxyphene- (euphoric slightly but hard to find this drug without liver killing amounts of APAP in just two pills, not on original list either)
12) Tramadol- oral (ok buzz - don't know if Id say if it is euphic or not, not on originnal list)
13)Miperdine- Oral (fuck this stuff it has a toxic metabolite and I stay away from it)
14) Methadone- oral(of course this is last, fucking hate it, only thing its good for is stopping withdrawls for a long period of time, or decieving someone into thinking they need to take more until they stop breathing at the 8 hour mark(thank god it hasn't happend to me))

thats all I have to say

from what i've tried

1) Heroin
2)Morphine
3)Methadone
4)buprenorphine
5)Opium
6)dihydrocodeine
7)codeine
8)tramadol
9) dextropropoxyphene

Oxymorphone (nasal) for sure i fucking love that shit.
then id say some super bomb #4 Heroin (nasal),
Fentanyl (IV),
Morphine (nasal and eaten),
Oxycodone (obviously nasal),
Hydrocodone (oral),
Buprenorphine (nasal),
Hydromorphone (nasal),
Codeine (oral)
Tramadol (oral)

and dont forget!:
14-Cinnamoyloxycodeinone (ive only read about it, but it sounds good at 100x potency of morphine, and i love cinnamon! lol8))

Ok, I was definitely helped in the last thread posted [special thanks for the chart, NG :)], but think I phrased the question a little off and learned of comparitive opiate potency rather than subjective value.

So for you, the experienced users, I'll try to approach this in subjective terms, so you can help me grasp the basics:

You're an overnight guest at a party (whatever type you see fit), and are offered by the host as much as you can ingest that night of a SINGLE opiate. The following are available:

Hydromorphone
Codeine
Heroin
Opium
Morphine
Oxymorphone
Oxycodone
Fentanyl
Methadone
Meperidine
Hydrocodone

Rank choices from highest to lowest if possible

old thread, but these are the types of threads that I'm interested in. I didn't want to make a NEW thread of this topic, so we'll keep on going with this one.

from the opiates listed above, I'd rank them like this -

1. Oxycodone (oral, smoke)
2. Heroin (tar, smoked)
3. Oxymorphone (snort, IV)
4. Methadone (oral)
5. Hydromorphone (IV)
6. Morphine (IV)
7. Hydrocodone (oral)
8. Codeine (oral)

I ranked the ones I have tried.
I would love to get some smokable Fentanyl.
I also was always interested in Opium, people claim it has psychedelic effects. From an opiate, that sounds awesome.
Never was interested in Meperidine.