• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

How do opiates rank recreationally?

Sufentanil under the brand name Sufenta is an synthetic opioid about 10x the potency of fentanyl. I don't think it can be prescribed, or at least pharmacies don't carry it.

funkee said:
Sufentanil under the brand name Sufenta is an synthetic opioid about 10x the potency of fentanyl. I don't think it can be prescribed, or at least pharmacies don't carry it.

How the hell did you get to try it?

Jacked 2 vials from a hospital. Haha, lol.

EDIT: It's used for anesthesia and has a fairly quick onset, and I would bet is the weirdest opiate. Very dangerous too. http://home.intekom.com/pharm/janssen/sufenta2.html has a lot of info on it.

I managed to stay alert for a good 30 seconds, possibly a minute and the rest is a blur. I'm guessing I just blacked out. Euphoria was out of this world for what I remember. I sold the other vial and don't know who's hands it ended up in. I take back the most recreational opiate statement though. Not recreational at all.

Last edited:
You got me confused here...

First you say,

"1. Sufentanil"

Furthermore...

"Euphoria was out of this world"

And then...

"Not recreational at all"

8(

It's not recreational because it will knock you the fuck out and easy to overdose with potentially nasty side effects.

On my list I was thinking wHaT W1ll G3t J00 M05t MaJ0rLy FuXx0red.

From personall experience:
IV Hydromorphone (for the initial rush, I always bump some H after it goes away)
Heroin (smoked/snorted)
Oxycodone (oral/snorted)
Morphine Hcl (snorted)
Opium
Tramadol
Morphine sulphate (snorted/eaten)

Fentanyl is significantly more potent than heroin, about 40x.

Be careful when you play with this shit.

TranceAggie said:
Fentanyl is significantly more potent than heroin, about 40x.

Be careful when you play with this shit.

A dose for a nontolerant user is probably 15-30mg and consequently 30-50ug. It's far more potent but the difference between 30mg and 50ug isn't all that astounding.

I hope you're not saying that a good dose of Fentanyl, for a non-tolerant individual is 30-50mg. Your advice will most likely kill someone...

IMO, a good dose for a non-tolerant person to start with would be 50-100 micrograms.

I Believe he/she ment a good dose of heroin is 15-30mg, the abreviation for micrograms is ug

Yes, he/she, or I, meant that a dose for heroin would be 15-30mg and a dose for fentanyl is 30-50ug. Though fentanyl may be more "potent" meaning less of a substance is required to achieve desired affects, the difference between 30mg of heroin and 50ug of fentanyl isn't very significant in terms of H0VV M4J0R1Y FuXX0r3D J00 VVi11 G3T.

You have to divide it into two sections.

Natural product derived is a matter of personal preference.
Heroin, morphine, opium ... etc etc

Synthetic
Methadone, pethidine, fentanyl ...etc etc

Since you said recreational i would say it has
to be a toss up between heroin and pethidine, maybe fentanyl.
i.e. fast 'come-up' and relatively short-acting.