• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

How do opiates rank recreationally?

Also, why IV codeine? Codeine metabolizes into morphine in the liver, so it's just plain stupid to bypass the liver with an intravenous shot. Codeine should be taken orally, anything else is bollocks

the fentanyl that they speak of comes in lollypop form, usually rasberry flavored.

Methadone clinics do give take home doses, public clinics are less likely to do this. Holding methadone in your mouth, then injecting later is a stupid thing to do, but I dont doubt that people do this. Injecting methadone isnt really worth it since it is so well absorbed orally, but I have injected the oral solution many times. Injecting this solution is dangerous, so I usually run it through a .2 micron filter to remove bacteria. Even then, its hard on the veins, so when I encounter methadone nowadays, I usually take it orally. Injecting it is definately a better high, but unless you have a micron filter (or dont care about your health) you shouldnt inject it. In europe I hear they have ampules, but even this can be hard on the veins.....

i would either be dead by the end of the night or leave and return with a gun to take all their shit.

1. Oxycodone and heroin TIED, oxycodone produces slightly more euphoria, heroin produces slightly more of a nod)
2. Fentanyl
3.Morphine
4.Hydrocodone

I fucking love opiates. I just feel like robbing anything for a bottle of good pharmacuticals.

Flexistentialist said:
Codeine is rarely given IV in a medical setting due to the risk of pulmonary edema and other complications. Doesn't matter whether its an amp or crushed tablet. Don't IV codeine ever!
Do some more research before you get "naturally selected".

Excellent advice Flexi, although, codeine is NEVER given IV in any hospital anywhere (well, any hopital I've worked at anyway...). The amps are designed for deep IM or subcutaneous use ONLY.

"Don't IV codeine ever!"-- great advice...

Heroin (IV) is still my favourite :D

Then a tie between Hydrocodone (Vicodins - oral) and Morphine (MS-Contin - IV)... both are very interesting and quite unique :D

Even though i have a high tolence to it , i still like methadone the most. I did not inject oxymorphone yet, but peaple have very contoversial opinions about it so i dont expect that much. Oxys i also had only oraly, it was nice so i rank it behind heroin on place three....

one's i've had experience with:
1.) Morphine (IV)
2.) Codeine (high dosage CWE oral along with an antihistamine)
3.) Fentanyl (Oral)
4.) Morphine (Oral)
5.) Hydrocodone (Oral)
6.) Codeine (Oral)

imho the way a drug is administered also makes a huge difference in the experience. i used to think codeine was worthless, that was until i did a cold water extraction with 9 T3s. the rush i got from it was amazing. the only problem is the histamines codeine releases in high amounts. this can be counter-acted by taking benadryl before hand.

hi
in one scenario a devious person would take some codeine,wait a while till most people are out of it on the hard stuff then steal all the drugs.

i reckon there would be several people dead or overdosing,many 911 calls,ambulances,cops,emergency rooms,crying relatives,media distortions etc etc...........a nightmare ;)

Big Guns
1. IV Diacetylmorphine
2. Fentanyl Actiq
3. IV OxyContin
4. IV Morphine
5. Tussionex Hydrocodone Liquid
6. Opium

Bottom Feeders
3. Hydromorphone
2. Meperidine
1. Tylenol w/ Codeine #2

I would like to try
1. Oxymorphone
2. Methadone

Well I think I would only take the hydrocodone and the roxycodone, being as codiene makes me sick. Also I have never sniffed or shot anything and don't plan on doing it. But I guess if someone gave me all of that shit it would be easy to get rid of it and leave a green stain in my pocket.

1. Methadone
2. Oxycontin
3. Tramadol
4. Hydrocodone
5. DHC

I have never tried fentanyl, morphine, pure opium, or hydromorphone, so not much of a list or many options to compare.

My list would go:

1. Sufentanil
2. Oxymorphone
3. Diacetylmorphine
4. Hydromorphone
5. Oxycodone
6. Morphine

for the rush
Fentanyl
Dillies
Oxycontin
Heroin
MsContin
Hydrocodone
(IV for all but hydrocodone)

for the high
Heroin
Oxycontin
Fentanyl
Morphine
hydrocodone
hydromorphone

may I ask what Sufentanil is?

damn, and i left out methadone in my list....that squeezes infron of hydrocodone, andshit maybe morphine.

Last edited:
Thats stupid just list like almost every opiate. Its fun and more interesting when people list their top 5.

question: how do you pronounce Fentanyl? i havent heard anyone say it, and have no clue how to pronounce it.

I'm gana try to do this as easy as possible

Fent like vent but with an F-Ta like taday and nyl like all but nal

Fen-ta-nyl