• Philosophy and Spirituality
    Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Threads of Note Socialize
  • P&S Moderators: Xorkoth | Madness

Purification and Healing

Ninae

Bluelighter
I want to talk about a system that's been very helpful to me, but has taken me some time to learn about. The theory is probably familiar to some, but it really needs to be practiced to get anything out of it. It's used both for the purpose of healing and spiritual enlightenment as it works in both ways, which I'll explain.

It's all based around the idea of strengthening the light/life-energy energy within you and removing impediments to its flow. This life-energy works not only in the physical/etheric body, it also flows through the emotional and mental bodies, so it's also connected to psychological health. That is why working with it can lead to improvements and healings on all levels. This life-energy is also consciousness, the consciousness within you that ensouls the body, the part of your higher self that has come down to experience life in this body. So it can also be equated spirit.

That is why true healing and spiritual development is basically the same thing and this healing form has shown to bring about miraculous healings. The more you shed blockages and negative energies the more positive energy you'll have at your disposal and the higher your vibration can rise. So your consciousness level also increases the more you heal/purify and it can be more effective for raising your consciousness than doing things like meditating on light, because you are liberating your own light within, where your real source of light is.

To give an example, when you have a hangover your life-energy is at a low ebb, the worse the more poisoned you are, and you feel miserable. And also weak with little mental energy. Alcoholism is one of the worst things as it keeps your life-energy on a constant low, which makes you feel depressed, which makes you drink more so it gets even lower, etc. Drug addiction can also work in that way, especially as you also tend to neglect your health. Long-term addicts often end up looking "dead" with a low vital flame.

But if you're healthy and just have a hangover, the next day you can be back to feeling great, and working to strengthen your life-flow works in the same way. So it increases your general well-being or emotional state, mental sharpness, energy-levels, everything. It affects everything. This is one of the reasons the sun is a great healer. One hour in the sun and your state of mind can be completely changed, because it's the great bringer of life.

Drugs work by life-force, too. Or, when you first take them they can dramatically increase the life-energy available to you so you can feel super-human. Until you come down and feel depleted, or when the drug stops working for you. When you've abused your body so much with substances and neglect it can hardly hold onto life any more. That is when this principle can come in useful.

So it's connected to general well-being and health, but it's really a more spiritual healing system, as it's about liberating the spirit-force in you, the light, or inner Presence that inhabits the body, that is real lightwork. When you were born you had a lot more of it. Children have a lot more of it, especially in the first 3 years of their life. Young children are so uplifting to be around because of their strong life/light energy and the intense joy in it.

Young people are more high-vitality, in general, it decreases with age, and with time we have less and less of it. We become depleted and polluted by being this world. And traumatic incidents especially lock down the light and create blockages in the flow. The more blockages of negative energy you have, the less positive light-energy is available to you, and the worse you feel. With many blockages and negative energies stuck in your body and energy field it can be like living in a negative energy prison, which can literally be hell on Earth.

This isn't even that uncommon, most are pretty blocked, and it's the situation for many. The main thing is that you can do something about it. These days we have so much. There is the traditional Eastern enlightenment methods like meditation and yoga, therapy forms like acupuncture, and we now have so many new ways and methods developed in our part of the world. I will get into more detail on all of this.

Last edited:
By the way, I'm mostly starting this as a favour as it seems it could be very helpful to many on this board. So it would be nice if we could have a more positive or constructive atmosphere. Not every spiritual topic needs to be turned into a joke/argument, even if you don't agree with it.

The number one offender.
Eating meat will cause a huge blockage to your life force/energy.

It's common sense really.

I found this very helpful and would totally like to hear more on the subject.

Yes, I don't know about number one, but you should ideally eat as much alive food as possible, and meat is the deadest food there is, along with all sorts of processed food. It's anti-life, basically.

I believe in Fruitarianism and try eating 50% fruit.

The number one offender.
Eating meat will cause a huge blockage to your life force/energy.

It's common sense really.

I found this very helpful and would totally like to hear more on the subject.

Except for the fact that the human race may well have never made it here without meat eating. I really don't get how it's common sense?

Do you know that many american indians reached advanced ages and had more energy for living than you and I likely ever will and they ate a lot of meat.

My only objection to meat eating is torture farming.

Humans weren't created to eat meat, we were created to eat fruit in the Garden of Eden. Meat-eating first came with the ice-ages when we got permission to kill to survive.

But you can't say people who eat meat are stronger or healthier in a any way, just because you'd like to believe that. Many have found just the opposite and there are many reasons for that, but that's another discussion.

Not this again.

One size doesn't fit all. Some people need more protein as part of their constitution. I can't substitute out meat from my diet. I acknowledge that it's more rich than animal protein, and I take measures to balance that. I was a vegetarian for 8 years and it almost killed me, despite the effort I went to in order to do it properly. Doesn't mean I need meat with every meal, or even every day, but I need it.

For people who are convalescing from serious acute or chronic illnesses, vegetarian diets can be devastating. I would not have recovered from life threatening illness without meat. All the new age mumbo jumbo about what humans are "meant to eat" is unscientific and bad advice. Do what is right for you body and your consciousness.

If the goal is refined consciousness and deeper wisdom, many paths can lead you there, even so called unhealthy or fucked up ones. Sometimes trying to be a saint is self-destructive due to all the unnecessary ego-based deprivation.

Ninae, I need to sit more with the rest of your post before responding. The bit about meat was bothersome though.

Foreigner, I get it and understand your position, but have you heard about the theory that high quality proteins can be produced from eating raw living plant foods?

The cow only eats grass, right? Still it somehow produces all this milk, cheese, and butter and is our primary source of protein. So I where does all this protein come from? It seems like the human body might have an ability to transmute nutrients into what it needs. Not from crappy food, but from high quality plant foods.

I realise this will be controversial, but there are many professional athletes on fruitarian diets now who say it gives them all the protein they need, and books about fruitarianism for body builders. etc. I don't think we're being given all the information and the meat and dairy industries also have a vested interest in this.

Last edited:
Humans weren't created to eat meat, we were created to eat fruit in the Garden of Eden. Meat-eating first came with the ice-ages when we got permission to kill to survive.

But you can't say people who eat meat are stronger or healthier in a any way, just because you'd like to believe that. Many have found just the opposite and there are many reasons for that, but that's another discussion.

Please show some proof of one thing you have just said. Humans have pretty much always eaten meat and the garden of eden is a myth.

it takes a lot of work and money to be both vegetarian and healthy. depending on where you live you might not have the choice to forsake meat. the 'ice age' you're referring to probably predates 'the garden of eden'. furthermore, using the bible now? i thought that was a bunch of hooey? :sus:

Last edited:
Before I start my little lessons. Here are some good writers on emotional purification that helped me out at first when the concept was pretty alien to me.

http://www.worldblessings.com/healing-into-light.html
http://www.worldblessings.com/healing-the-wounds-of-childhood.html
http://www.worldblessings.com/light-in-the-darkness.html

http://www.spiritualawakeningprocess.com/2014/09/spiritual-awakening-clearing-and.html
http://www.spiritualawakeningprocess.com/2012/09/the-process-of-releasing-pain-from-your.html
http://www.spiritualawakeningprocess.com/2013/12/the-embracing-your-light-phase.html

Especially if you're really struggling with depression or emotional pain, try to read and practice as much of this kind of thing as possible. It takes time and isn't easy to do, but it's gold if what you want is true healing.

I started on this process before Christmas and I've dissolved a lot of darkness/blockages by now so my overall energy field is much more positive and feels much better (transmutation/alchemy).

Last edited:
Naaah.

Ninae doesn't get scared when resistance occurs. I think she's just taking part in the "a small reminder" thread BD made.

____

Whenever you're ready Ninae. It may help those spiritual Bluelighters who have no idea how to obtain more happiness or those who have lost their way.

Plus I'm a teensy bit interested. Even though it's unempirical.

People like their ignorance, they don't want to be enlightened.