• Philosophy and Spirituality
    Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Threads of Note Socialize
  • P&S Moderators: Xorkoth | Madness

Purification and Healing

Makes sense atheist libCucks are against red meat. No all animals are very good for you to eat.

Well, I might be more liberal, but I'm no atheist so I don't know where you're going with that.

Well, I might be more liberal, but I'm no atheist so I don't know where you're going with that.

Yeah Like Im always hoping to troll a social justice warrior new Far Left. I don't think many people on this forum are like that, as it's a drugs forum not Twitter.

I enjoy old definitions of liberalism as an anarchist/hippie style do drugs/peace. I think that's close to Christianity tbh.

New liberalism is like beta fascist PC were all equal tears oh no da bible has been controlling us for too long! Why don't we respect Islam to be cultural ?!!!!!!!! Even thoe we are feminists here in America and think Caucasian Guyz Have a patriarchy. Ameeuca is so offensive! Because I'm blue and a bi-CisGiraffe And eagerly awaiting my lizard overlords to overthrow national borders.

I would agree there's some truth in that. But I don't get the point of identifying with something like that, I think there's good and bad on both sides. And why take on an identity that's ready-made for you, why not create your own identity?

I think creating your own identity is what they all have in common , that everything's so subjective. Like you can make yourself look however you want or do whatever you want but your not a new "class" this isn't world of Warcraft where you just make your own type of person and can expect it to be anything.

Because the idea you can be anything is a lie. We're all someone specific with hobbies interests beliefs not a create your own perspective on reality and specialty.

Don't you remember the 90s or just 5 years ago , before the fascists/Left wing reintroduced Racism and sexism to the globe. When we understood racial or gender bias in a legal system was simply a crime. If someone didn't hire a qualified woman or African American, everyone agreed they should be penalized or even prosecuted.

If someone acted on racist beliefs or even had them, 99% of us agree they are outcasts/bigots and brushed it off as that's weird why?

The only group that genuinely had legitimacy in a progressive complaint was homosexuali in lacking rights because they couldn't Marry, which I think is slightly dumb anyway but great that was actually progressive to them.

every other progressive liberal movement is a lie to stir up chaos and suicide the country or an excuse to pull the I must change planet to how I want it to be to see fit pursuit.

Ok, you've made some fair points.
Getting back to the topic, this song is about Wilhelm Reich and Orgone.

Yeah guilt and shame and judgment have to be tarnished for your mind to rest. The only drug that fixes that is Dope. That's why until you've done dope, it's like there's still hope to fix that naturally easier

I was reading about LSD psychotherapy, and there were some interesting quotes which relate to this subject.

"LSD produces an upsurge of unconscious material into consciousness and repressed memories are relived with remarkable clarity—with therapeutically beneficial consequences.

Techniques that directly activate the unconscious seem to reinforce selectively the most relevant emotional material and facilitate its emergence into consciousness.

The ingestion of psychedelic substances evokes an activation of deeply buried psychic contents and a bringing of them to the surface of consciousness.

Nonordinary states of consciousness make it possible for unconscious material with strong emotional charge to emerge into consciousness. This process is an expression of a powerful spontaneous healing potential and should be supported.

These drugs have the unique effect on the human psyche of bringing into awareness forms of consciousness that are usually hidden or unconscious.

An upsurge of unconscious material into consciousness, repressed memories relived with remarkable clarity

The tendency of long forgotten or suppressed contents of experience to appear again in consciousness.

The usual boundaries between consciousness and the unconscious have been breached and finally in large measure dissolved.

The taboos of ego and superego became sufficiently weakened to allow unconscious material to flow into consciousness.

Nonordinary states of consciousness certainly change dramatically the relationship between the conscious and unconscious dynamics of the psyche.

Psychological problems may have to be encountered before a “breakthrough” into mystical consciousness is possible.

The practical function of psychoanalysis is to get the whole psyche into consciousness.
(Shrinks don’t even know what that means because they haven’t gotten their own whole psyches into consciousness. It can be done best with LSD.)"

I think there are other drugs, like alcohol, that bring the negative energies up to the surface too. But LSD seems like it would be pretty powerful and someone would be able to discharge a lot.

Ok, I guess I should go on with this. I've been meaning to sum up the most used clearing exercises to dissolve blockages and clear negative energies.

Working with the negative energies directly is just one part of it. It's the hardest, although maybe the most effective, way. But most of it consists of clearing execises done as part of a routine, where you clear yourself of negative energies unconsciously or without noticing.

I'll sum up the main ones in brief.

Meditation
This is maybe the main one. Meditation is good for many things, but one way it works is by connecting you with your higher self allowing its positive/light energy to flow through and purify you. You can feel this as a sense of being more balanced and positive in your energy and many find meditation very healing.

Exercise
Any exercise will help to get your energies moving and create more flow in your system. It especially helps to clear out the negative energy stored in the cells organs of the body. Yoga and stretching are great as it helps release negative energy held in tensions in the body, but any type of exercise will work.

Breathwork
Pranayama, re-birthing, heavy breathing, etc. This is very potent for clearing out traumatic or other kind of negative energies stored in the body and also helps to bring more prana or life-force into the cells.

Prayer
Prayer, or Bhakti-yoga, can have a purifying effect when it's done right or sincerely. You can also ask for help if there's something you need to heal or purify. That seems like it can work as well.

Mantras
Works similar to meditation and is used to still and purify the mind.

Sound
Mantras, changing, singing, screaming, and music. All can help you purify. Sound vibrarions help shatter the structures of negative energy and this can be a powerful method.

Nutrition
Generally, try to have clean or less polluted food and water, or less processed and animal products. And try to eat as much living food as possible, raw food, high in life-force. More of an eastern-type, guru diet.

Detox
Toxic substances in the body work to bind negative energies, and that's why detox can help. Drinking a lot of water, eating fruits and vegetables, taking anti-oxidants (like vitamin C & E), parasite cures, liver and kidney cleanse, bowel cleanse, fasting, sauna, etc.

Nature
Nature is a form of healing chamber and it's a good idea to make use of healing and purifying energies of nature. All the elements, plants and trees, water, earth, and wind. All can be used for purification.

Sun
Sun-bathing, sun-gazing, meditating on the sun. The sun's rays is the most powerful healing force in nature and can burn away impurities and blockages.

Bathing/Swimming
Being submerged in water is very clearing.

Massage
Works in the same way as exercise. Deep massage can help dissolve blockages.

Acupuncture
Creates more flow in the energy system and helps to open up blockages.

Healing
This can work if you can find a good healer

Various
Things like crystals, Orgonite, essential oils, incense, aura sprays, are also used.

I think that's the main ones covered. All these things will help dissolve blockages, flush energetic toxins out of your system, and free up more life-force to flow through you.

Especially anyone going through withdrawal or dealing with heavy emotional issues starting a routine of regular purification or clearing can make all the difference. If you just start practicing yoga and meditation every day you should notice a real difference. But I recommend doing as much as you can, along with shadow work, if you want to see a big improvement.

It's slow, but you do make steady progress. I've been doing it for 9 months now and I keep doing it because it works. I could feel the difference right away, and it has helped reduce my level of negative energy quite a bit.

That sounds good.

http://www.consciouslifeexpo.com/-2017-workshops/-gail-thackray.html

I was hoping there would be a bit more interest in this topic. I actually got the idea to make it when Willow said he had been feeling so depressed and suicidal and thought it could be something that was needed on this board. It helped me out a great deal after I got off drugs, I'll write some more about it when I have time.

Last edited:
Wow thank you for your post two above, Ninae. I have been following your posts off and on in P&S for a while and learning a great deal. Thank you for sharing your knowledge <3

Thanks, and I'm glad you could find some use in it. But that was kind of my idea with these threads. That I could share some of the things I've learned after having so many debating threads.

But, yea, this is something I would recommend to anyone, especially drug users who seek out drugs to medicate away the darkness. As we know, this can only give temporary relief.