• SPORTS
    AND
    GAMING
  • Sports & Gaming Moderators: ghostfreak

The 2016/2017 NFL thread v.... Brady's Revenge

yeah freeman and coleman are such a sick RB duo. and ryan has looked awesome this season and he hasn't even been targeting julio much with teams trying to take him out of the game. Everyone blamed the turnovers on ryan last season when our center was awful and caused at least 8 fumbles or snaps that went straight over his head. so getting alex mack was a huge upgrade.

feels weird falcons are #1 in the division, but coming up they play home vs panthers (beat them last year at least), then @ broncos and @ seahawks. so we'll see how things go.

feels weird falcons are #1 in the division,

same about
icon_helmet.gif
...2-1 for first time in, guess...
NSFW:
ten fucking years, come on cletus, c'mon

you're welcome for beating tampa and for beating the panthers when the time comes

i had to stand up from my seat on the final plays of the rams-bucs game. 2close4comfort

I feel like the Carolina @ Atlanta game this week is huge for both teams.

For sure. If Falcons can win that they'd be 3-1 and panthers 1-3. If panthers win they tie Falcons but get a division win and would have the tiebreaker for first atm. Plus panthers already played Broncos and Vikings. Falcons luckily don't have to play Vikings but Broncos are up next after this game

Well boys, I know it is early in the season but I might be a tad worried about my Bengals. Offensive and defensive coordinators aren't looking so hot. Losing Zimmerman to Minnesota hurt us. Also did you see the game Marvin Jones had? I knew losing him to Detroit was a mistake. Should have done what we had to in order to keep him around...help take some of the pressure off of AJ Green. Hopefully Boyd can prove himself this year. Jeremy Hill is looking promise.

I know nobody here likes Burfict, but he will be back for this game against Miami Thursday night and I am stoked. Dude is a beast. Yeah he needs to clean up his game, but pay attention. He is involved in every defensive play. He is a special kind of player, hopefully he will show the class this year to back it up and redeem himself.

Also Eifert will be back soon :)

For sure. If Falcons can win that they'd be 3-1 and panthers 1-3.
the rams and cardinals game is pretty much exact scenario

yet you don't see internet dudes posting about the impact of the game

does ATL have a better chance of winning than LA@AZ?

i dunno

shitty STL did win at the cardinals place last year, herp derp...sorry that was 4th grade math teacher humor

anyway, it's the los chulos amigos turn this year....and this is me hopefully offending regional culture

no fan should be concerned until they're team is first in division to reach 6 losses

what's wrong bud, injuries?
without injuries, really talented players that emerge would never get their chance.....for example...i dunno, when trent green lost his leg and kurt warner was born

hate your coaching staff?
personally i hold players primarily accountable unless lane kiffin

I know nobody here likes Burfict,
you're very wrong

i love legit bad dudes in nfl, i'm not a child anymore looking to praise a stranger for being a good dude(marvin harrison was potroayed as great guy and pretty sure he was responsible for a murdur, allegedly)
convicts as talented at burf, dez, pac man, winston, laurence taylor, etc are real entertainment

i guess i like guys(and girls!) who don't bother phonying up/DGAS about hiding who they are

just not greg hardy i hate DL that don't wear da hornz

Last edited:
also hue jackson was a great OC and should still be HC in oakland like marvin in cinci

if bengals don't win playoff game i think we finally see end of marvin lewis, his tenure is even more dismissable as jeff fisherz

but srsly i hope fisher never leaves no matter what happens, rebuilding hasn't treated the franchise well since vermeil left(although god damn mike martz was a genious), i'm fine with some 7-9 bullshit every year

does ATL have a better chance of winning than LA@AZ?

i dunno

shitty STL did win at the cardinals place last year, herp derp...sorry that was 4th grade math teacher humor

falcons were the team to ruin the panthers undefeated regular season when they were at home. so they did it last year just like rams won @ cards last year.

no idea what to expect, but because falcons last good season was 2012 it is hard to be confident this early in the year

you're very wrong

i love legit bad dudes in nfl, i'm not a child anymore looking to praise a stranger for being a good dude(marvin harrison was potroayed as great guy and pretty sure he was responsible for a murdur, allegedly)
convicts as talented at burf, dez, pac man, winston, laurence taylor, etc are real entertainment

i guess i like guys(and girls!) who don't bother phonying up/DGAS about hiding who they are

just not greg hardy i hate DL that don't wear da hornz

Glad I am not the only one here showing Burfict some love. Speaking of which check out what Conor McGreggor just tweeted recently.

http://cin.247sports.com/Bolt/Conor-McGregor-welcomes-Vontaze-Burfict-back-47812791

Best and Most feared defender in the league

speaking of fierce defenders and i know i'm beating a dead horse but this mother is so damn fun to watch

c3044127c8.png

and he missed 8 games last year because of a back injury he played with all year

give me quinn and donald over sapp and simeon rice

i'd say at least 16 of those fumbles were from sacks, would love to watch a compliation of all his sack/forced fumble combos
a few are just strips but most result in combustion of the qb....so damn fast off the edge, he gets held nearly every drop back

some photos:
NSFW:
AP_16270041600496.jpg

sneak preview for the weekend:

nfl_a_robertquinn_ch_300.jpg

situation-impossible-replacing-robert-quinn-1449765529.jpg

Russell+Wilson+Robert+Quinn+Seattle+Seahawks+pPkPLlU710fl.jpg

AR-160809904.jpg&maxh=400&maxw=667

robert-quinn-kaepernicks.png

also best sack dance in nfl, michael bennett mocked it in week two
would have been cool if it wasn't coming from a guy who twerks after a sack...

giphy.gif

try doing that dance, it's impossible without having gumby like flexibility and arms as long as anacondas

i'm not going to say he's best pass rusher, but he is best pass rusher that plays in the 3 point stance
and it took him like 3 years but he's helluva rush stopper, just an all around all pro DE that entered NFL after only playing like 8 games at UNC and has a malignant tumor in his brain 8(he's cray-cee, ma 8(

hahaha CR is an LA fan

imagine if SD went to LA... DEW would be a LA Chargers fan ;)

sup axl, big ben gonna pull his head out of his ass this week?

feels neutral I guess but yeah fuck the pats I guess

The king who is situated anywhere immediately on the circumference of the conqueror's territory is termed the enemy. The king who is likewise situated close to the enemy, but separated from the conqueror only by the enemy, is termed the friend of the conqueror.
— Kautilya