• SPORTS
    AND
    GAMING
  • Sports & Gaming Moderators: ghostfreak

The 2016/2017 NFL thread v.... Brady's Revenge

best offense ive ever watched and the defense continues to improve every week! ive been waiting my entire life for this folks

this all feels so weird, I don't think Falcons have ever truly gotten respect from most fans/sites/reporters till now. All this praise of matt ryan and company and people actually rooting for them cuz fuck pats basically.

WE GOT THIS MAN. and i think this is just the beginning of an era of excellence.

320px-New_England_Patriots_logo.svg.png

alasdair

Longest active consecutive playoff made is the packers and the patriots at eight.. Longest consecutive playoffs made ever is the cowboys with nine.

The week link in the packers is our defensive coordinator. Don has to go.

I'm backing the Falcons in the SB.

Should be a pretty good game I think

Falcons were my favorite team back around 2005 during Mike Vick's golden years. Have barely followed them in the last decade tho. Am I a bandwagoner if I cheer for them? ¶=

nah, im feeling all the love with everyone cheering for falcons. i never hear this

Yeah I'm definitely rolling with the Falcons. NFC South representin' in the Super Bowl two years in a row! Hope it turns out better for yall than it did for us last year. :)

Didn't expect that from an NFC south foe :)

i'm really happy for you bro u know me

but even happier for hageman and campbell...who neither impress me but w/e gopher pride

go falcs

I've been impressed with both of them and think they're gonna be an important part of the defense for years to come. Dan Quinn really knows how to get everyone's full potential

listen bro

don't ever let a coach sweep you up from beneath your feet

they will let you down and use force, it's only a matter of 1-5 years

I'll always love mike smith. He was an awesome coach and we're lucky we got a good one otherwise we'd go into suck mode for years to come. So many teams would love to have him as their head coach. I think jags shoulda got him. Guarantee he would even make them good

Been a fun week of Atlanta sports talk radio. We've been pranking a Boston station and they've pranking us back.

I'll be the first to admit I had no faith in this team at the beginning of the season. I predicted we would win 7 games and Schaub would be starting by the end of the season. Had no faith in Quinn or Shanahan and thought Matt Ryan was pretty much washed up. Glad I was wrong. Ryan has finally stepped up and played with some serious balls. This has been such a fun season. This city needs this win.

It's funny, we get hardly any national coverage, so the playoffs have been the first most folks outside of the NFC south have been exposed to this team. Nobody thought they were good.

Gonna be a good game. Patriots will probably make it impossible for Julio to catch many passes. I think the run game for both teams will be crucial for a victory in this one.

God dammit I can't wait until next Sunday. I'm a life long Atlanta sports fan. It's miserable.

Rise up motherfuckers.

Yeah, there's plenty of buzz here in the Carolinas as well. Every single person I've talked to or heard on the radio is hoping ATL fucks New England up. Probably the closest thing we will ever get to avenging what happened in 04.

This city needs this win.

It's funny, we get hardly any national coverage, so the playoffs have been the first most folks outside of the NFC south have been exposed to this team. Nobody thought they were good.

not to mention it was such a weird week for Atlanta in the press. Donald Glover shouting out the Migos, trump dissing John Lewis and slandering the whole 5th district (which I think encompasses every single person I know in Atlanta, including Pander and I) on MLK day, I was like Atlanta better pull it out and win by like 92 points because that shit was wild.

That game against the Packers was wild. Aaron Rodgers must have had the worst day of his life.

My team sucks and it's real nice seeing Pander so happy. And Samuel L. Jackson for that matter. I hope this team goes all the way. Disappointed it's the fucking Patriots. It's like the whole country aside from assholes will be rooting for the Falcons because we just can't take anymore fucking Brady.