• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

☮ Social ☮ PD Social Tripping Thread: Euphoric Rambles for Swirling Souls

^ Nice, thanks. I'm gonna try the finger-to-gum technique.

I had 1.5 grams of GHB last night (one of my first times ever using it), and wow... I'm really pleased. :) It makes ethanol feel "dirty" by comparison. It makes the world move in a soothing, fluid sway; everything dances to a slow, steady rhythm. But my cognition feels much more intact, and it's less fatiguing than alcohol. Not to mention it lasts much longer (for me).

By far the most intriguing aspect, however, is how amazingly relaxed I've felt all day today. The afterglow is brilliant. If I can find a consistent source, hopefully this will more or less replace alcohol for me. Supposedly it's a lot healthier than ethanol too, so that would be a win-win.

^People eating all these relatively obscure, horribly rare substances these days; makin' me jealous :eek:

Yeah 3-MeO-PCP is much better in small doses over a course of time rather than one large dose. A lot of people feel this way. GHB is awesome. I feel the same way. Really though every alcohol I've tried has made ethanol feel like a dirty whore with much worse side effects like hang overs(I'm lucky that I don't really get them but still!)! Besides it ease to synth I never understood the draw of ethanol. Everyone I've given GHB, 1-ethynylcyclohexanol, n-propanol, etc has thought it was better than ethanol. GHB is probably my favorite hedonistic drug. Good music enchancement, high euphoria, extreme relaxation, and great sociability!

Yeah 3-MeO-PCP is much better in small doses over a course of time rather than one large dose. A lot of people feel this way. GHB is awesome. I feel the same way. Really though every alcohol I've tried has made ethanol feel like a dirty whore with much worse side effects like hang overs(I'm lucky that I don't really get them but still!)! Besides it ease to synth I never understood the draw of ethanol. Everyone I've given GHB, 1-ethynylcyclohexanol, n-propanol, etc has thought it was better than ethanol. GHB is probably my favorite hedonistic drug. Good music enchancement, high euphoria, extreme relaxation, and great sociability!

That's triggering the hypomanic effects, right? It seems like an educated bi-polar has 3-meo-pcp as thier best friend/worst enemy.

I think I'm soon going on my second gram of 3meo this year.. At first I used higher doses, like 15-30mg per night but I've never taken more than 30mg a day. Nowadays I take less, like 5-15mg and I'm good. Which other drug makes you dose lower when you use it more? Lol

That's triggering the hypomanic effects, right? It seems like an educated bi-polar has 3-meo-pcp as thier best friend/worst enemy.
Yeah. Higher doses for me could always cause full blown mania but for some reason going slowly over the course of a few hours never would. I know right Xammy? The effects are just so much better at lower end doses spread out then higher doses.

I would really like to try GHB one day. Where I live it's completely unheard of.

Yeah. Higher doses for me could always cause full blown mania but for some reason going slowly over the course of a few hours never would. I know right Xammy? The effects are just so much better at lower end doses spread out then higher doses.

Oddly by the time I devolve to large doses or the mainline, I have started chasing the mania almost. It's like I kinda wanna be crazy? But that's crazy in itself, right?

I'm happy to put this one down for the 5mg random "I need a vacation from my brain" while meditating. That's every few weeks/months.

^ Nice, thanks. I'm gonna try the finger-to-gum technique.

Oral takes a good hour to start coming on, it's much slower. I prefer but some prefer oral.

Yeah when I first started trying 3-MeO-PCP, I was doing 10, 12mg at a time. I'd always have a few hours of slight discomfort and sort of an inability to engage too deeply in anything. Music would sound tinny, and I didn't find much redeeming in it. After that wore off though I'd hit the hypomanic state and I loved that. But even still, I wasn't feeling like doing it very often. Then I first tried a tiny bump, and I realized there was a better way to use it.

I've never tried GHB either... I'd love to though.

I feel like 3-MeO-PCP can have many different purposes. The repeated tiny dosage strategy is great for going out, socializing, dancing, and enjoying kind of stimmy, functional dissociation. Feels kinda like alchohol in a way to me, but a lot more stimulating and clearheaded. I really think it does this in a better way than low dose MXE.

Buy I do like the medium dosages too, around 12-15 mg oral, specially combined with cannabis. After I smoke it feels almost psychedelic. It's still a lot more functional than most dissos.

I have never felt the need to push the dosage higher.

I have had decent experiences in that range but also some really blah ones. I know other people who like to take higher dosages too though. I'm not knocking it really, it just isn't for me. I like to use MXE for an experience that is moderately dissociating and psychedelic. Although I'm lucky enough to have (a tiny bit) left, I realize it's become a unicorn. :\

I'm feeling like taking a bump but sometimes you just gotta resist that urge. I'm feeling fine and maybe that's the reason why it's so easy to just keep taking 3meo over and over again.

I think I have one of the purest batches of 3-meo-pcp atm, there are really no side effects (yet).

Last edited:
That's the thing about 3-MeO-PCP... its side effects are only visible if you look really hard, abuse can cause a prolonged state of mania/delusion, but it's really easy to keep using it because it feels good, doesn't really take it out of you physically or energetically.

That's the thing about 3-MeO-PCP... its side effects are only visible if you look really hard, abuse can cause a prolonged state of mania/delusion, but it's really easy to keep using it because it feels good, doesn't really take it out of you physically or energetically.

This is why I tried going up in dose and combining. Thank you for putting that into words because that's how I feel it's one of the most "slippery slope" chemicals, for my personality.

We must have a very incomplete understanding of how the the classic serotonergics like LSD trigger the psychedelic experience. We blame it on the 5ht2a system, but it must be more complex than that because GABA-nergics like benzodiazepenes tend to kill the psychedelic experience, yet they have no interaction with 5ht2a system.

Or maybe when I say "we have an incomplete understanding" I should say "I". Thoughts?

It's my belief that we have a very rudimentary understanding of why psychedelics do what they do, at best. It would appear 5-HT2a is involved, but it seems much more complex than that. I mean in truth we don't understand much about how the brain works. We know some stuff and we have some ideas, but the staggering complexity of it seems way beyond us at this point.

Guys I've had a few random cramps in my legs at night, could this be caused by drugs? Only things I've used are 5-Meo-MiPT on the weekends, 3-Meo-PCP 3 times a week and some etiz here and there. It's not like I've been abusing stims or anything that could be a logical cause.

Only real understanding I have of psychedelics is that by substituting a neurotransmitter you cause a ripple effect in the brain, changing your chemical markup and neural pathways, causing it to make you feel different and use other parts of your brain to result in a different interpretation of vision and thought.

Last edited:
It's my belief that we have a very rudimentary understanding of why psychedelics do what they do, at best. It would appear 5-HT2a is involved, but it seems much more complex than that. I mean in truth we don't understand much about how the brain works. We know some stuff and we have some ideas, but the staggering complexity of it seems way beyond us at this point.

My best half-baked hypothesis for how psychedelics work is that they create connections between parts of your brain that don't normally communicate with each other. In this way they can create synaesthesia by routing your hearing to your sight; or the infamous "thought loops" by creating a neural short-circuit.

Isn't it logical to conclude that fractal visuals are caused by your vision looping back into itself? A fractal is just a self-containing image.

Yes indeed, it is. I guess I'm just saying, I think it's probably more complex than just 5-HT2a activation.

My best half-baked hypothesis for how psychedelics work is that they create connections between parts of your brain that don't normally communicate with each other. In this way they can create synaesthesia by routing your hearing to your sight; or the infamous "thought loops" by creating a neural short-circuit.

Isn't it logical to conclude that fractal visuals are caused by your vision looping back into itself? A fractal is just a self-containing image.

Yeah that's how I understand it too Applecore. I think it's a good model because it lines up what we observe subjectively while tripping, with what we understand theoretically about the brain and what these drugs do to it.

Fitting it in with this armchair psychedelic scientist theory, I guess GABAnergics kill the psychedelic effect by disrupting the hyper connectedness of the brain's networks, rather than specifically affecting the serotonin pathways some how. It's a meta effect. I don't know much about the GABA system though, and if this actually makes any sense.