• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

☮ Social ☮ PD Social Tripping Thread: Euphoric Rambles for Swirling Souls

I had some such sausage in the fridge, although I didn't open the fridge... smell didn't get stronger going near it, and turns out... there was none left.. :>

Am glad i'm not having a body load really, more a body high if anything.. the only time i did it before this it was bad and heavy. Stuff was so fluffy! Slightly shimmering like mesc does... maybe it's the symmetry..

When I took it, tidied up the house in a frenzy before it would take hold (was messy from the soldering and building that i'm doing), then with most nice and clean decided it's better not to be anal about the rest. Not good to start a trip with that anxiety, i was already not getting a good vibe from some nasties though.

enjoy that 3-MeO - i possibly would have taken that as the easier choice

A hexapus approaches, its tentacles spraying nuclear fire...

For me, its a virus thing and weed. And a cat.

i like your creativity
my trip still isn't intense but at least it's something of a trip and the body is doable, a bit apprehensive to go outside for a walk

In other news I plugged 60mg MET with 50mg MXE and holy fuck balls. The most pleasureable, non threatining, welcoming, all encompassing trip I can recall. Feels so good I just wanted to redose immediatly.

Glad to hear it. :D Both that you had a good trip and that MET seems so great. My one experience so far wasn't quite that intense but it was similarly rewarding, including making me want to redose afterward. I'm happy too because I've honestly strongly suspected it would be this great for some time now, to the point that I even already stocked up on quite a lot of it just in case. The reason being that I figured it would be similar to MiPT, as I find 4-HO-MET and 4-HO-MiPT similar in many ways particularly in terms of recreational potential.... Don't know if you've tried that one yet, but I would describe it very much like you described MET both here and in its B&D thread. I would say it was very possibly the most euphoric substance I've ever ingested, not as psychologically penetrating with it perhaps as something like LSD, but totally unmatched in terms of just pure bliss. And that's even considering that it started off with a heavy purge.

Thanks for reporting back on this, I'm definitely looking forward even more to exploring this one now. :)

I have some MPT and MiPT, I think I will try plugging them when I get around to it.

Can't wait to hear what you have to say about it. =D I'm still really curious about the MPT in general, but the MiPT even more by this particular route of administration.

Gonna oven toast the century old oak shavings from toolmaking to put in my cider, mmm

yam I want that cider, I'm drinking the beers I bought yesterday

I'm trying a 2mg trial of DOF today, just took it. 3 days ago I did 1mg, with no effect other than a possibly-imagined and if real, very faint generic DOX feeling. Slight hints of sour stomach too, which was real, but far below the level of discomfort. Not much to go on, no actual reports of ingestion that I am aware of, the only thing I can find is a mention that it "may" have activity around the 40mg mark, it "may" have a significantly shorter duration, and it "may" be a simple stimulant rather than a psychedelic. Nonetheless, since I have it, I'd like to be the first to find out. :)

EDIT: Well I actually jusat found this, not sure if I missed it before when looking (seems unlikely) or if it was recently added to the wiki entry:

DOF showed some stimulating effects but no psychedelic activity at 3x6 mg (spaced by 1h, each) in humans.[3] Trachsel further suspected that the molar refraction of the important 4-substituent in DOF and 2C-F may be too low to activate the 5-HT2A receptor sufficiently.

Well, doubt my 2mg is going to do anything. I'm still hesitant to jump up to that sort of dosage range though.

Seems strange there is more dosage/effects info on DOF than there is on DOiP, on Wiki at least, considering I have actually read anecdotal references to people tripping on DOiP.

Last edited:
Oh that's really interesting! You don't hear much about that! I might be eager to try my DOM.. would be okay with a heavier compound.. am getting underwhelmed a lot.

That's some pretty by-the-book titration right there sir ^ :)

Yeah I'm hoping something interesting eventually comes of it. I paid a good bit for a gram of it while I was getting my DOPr, just because I am a collector and I like to guinea pig things too. I got a free sample of DOiP, but they sent 1.25 grams of DOiP instead of .25 of that and 1 gram of DOPr, by accident... realizing their mistake, they sent the gram of DOPr for free. So I got pretty lucky, wasn't even going to get the DOiP at all, but my one trial with that thus far proved to be quite nice.

2C-E is so nice, transparent - pure feeling like mescaline in a way.. really liking the velveteen sheen of the darkness behind my eyelids. I also know that 'serenity tranquility peace' majestic feeling from 25D, which seems to be typical for the alkyls.. which also makes me curious about DOM. Can't wait to take 2C-E to higher levels. Glad to have 400 mg of it and that it seems to be of high quality.

Have no idea about something like 2C-iP, have you tried that?

Awesome about the DOF Xorkoth, I'd definitely love to hear if you get anything out of it even if it's not psychedelic. :) There are certainly many other ways in which a substance can still be quite useful.

Solipsis, you're making me jealous lol. So much good talk of 2C-E as of late.... I definitely need to get my hands on that one as soon as possible. About 2C-iP, all I know is that it's currently available and has been for a good while, but has shockingly little written about it given that fact. I'd gladly test it out myself if I had it, but sadly don't have that option right now either.

I've only taken 2c-e on five occasions and got quite variable effects. First trip was incredibly visual, tribal tattoos overlaid on everything, other trip was very stimulating.

I wonder if it degraded, its 8-9 years old.

Yes Ween! So good..
I really like their old stuff, maybe it's nostalgia. The Pod, Pure Guava, The Mollusk are all my faves..

I used to feel the same way. Then I listened to their later stuff and fell in love with that. "White Pepper" is a great album and "Quebec," their 8th album, is amazing. "Quebec" reminds me a lot of Pink Floyd.

I've only taken 2c-e on five occasions and got quite variable effects. First trip was incredibly visual, tribal tattoos overlaid on everything, other trip was very stimulating.

I wonder if it degraded, its 8-9 years old.

Aren't the basic psychedelic phenethylamines supposed to be extremely stable? Like, they'll outlive you, level of stability?

I don't know. My 2c-d didn't degrade. I haven't tested the 2CE for Years though.

The stimulating trips were 4 and 5 iirc. Chances are I don't. 2CE scares me a bit, the first trip was incredibly intense, huge time dilation (some time reversal too) and incredible disorientation. I really had nothing but static in my visual field. Briliant leaps of intuition though. My best friend at the time tried to hit on me- we are both 'straight' but something got confused and he must have thought I was something else. Our friendship never recovered, it evidently freaked him out. He also tried to help my neighbour cut his lawn, and we ended up physically fighting at the tail end of the trip. Quite distastrous. Imagine trying to block punches swung by an 9 armed demigod. :\

A few options, but a question too- I've been on deaxamphetmine all night, is there any risk when using O-PCE or 3MEOPCP? I think ive combined the latter and co before but can't remember and feel it might be unsafe?

I have been on opiates for the last few days, and my body is aching a bit. I feel like I could ever make some morphine tea or have a bump or 2 and forget my mild aches. But.

On that note, it bothers me that I have yet to recover my 'normal' face, I still have something of a junkie appearance. Mainly sunken cheek annd prominent face-bone. Why is this. I suppose I have yet to cease opiate use entirely, and maybe because I had a few teeth removed this has changed the structure of my face- I try not to be vain, but I totally am in this sense- I would like it so I didn't look like a drug addict.

That said, Miss Swilow doesn't seem to think I look like a junkie, just a guy who's getting older. And she has stayed fresh faced and pretty! <3

Last edited:
2C-E has been extremely variable for me too. The most overwhelmingly psychedelic trip I've ever had was on it, at 18mg. I've also had pretty tame, surface-level trips at 18mg. I've felt really, really warm and comfortable, and extremely uncomfortable on it. I think the potential is there for anything with 2C-E. I am a bit afraid of it too, I haven't done it since 2007 or 2008.

3-MeO-PCP will contribute to manic feelings. I can't say I haven't specifically combined dex-amp and 3-MeO before, because I have, and it was fun. But be aware. Haven't done O-PCE yet so can't comment on that.

Yes, you've a point. I already feel rather manic. I was worried about my brain possibly melting to be honest, something vague about various monoamine stacking.

I think I will elave the dissociation until later. My 600mg dose of codeine will do the job.

Xorkoth, please grace this thread with a word- http://bluelight.org/vb/threads/811642-the-word-association-thread-2/page32 Its one of my favorite topics. :)