• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

☮ Social ☮ PD Social Tripping Thread: Euphoric Rambles for Swirling Souls

I've pulled through an entire gram of 3-Meo-PCP this summer, [excuses] though I did share a lot so I guess that's it? [/excuses]

Boy how I'd love to try any of the 2C-T-x series. They were all gone by the time I entered the scene :\

Take a deeper look :D

I've gone through much of a gram too this summer, though I still have maybe 150mg, and I shared a lot. Amazing how far this stuff goes. I never seem to build up a tolerance to it. I take 3-5mg doses, multiple times, and it always works the same.

So looking forward to tonight. My old roommate who taught me how to mix/DJ is opening for Moon Boots at the best club in town. I've done a couple 0.5-1mg bumps of 3-MeO-PCP for the past few hours, will continue until the show starts at 10, and then take a 15mg dose of 2c-b. Which will be only my second time with it's beauty, the first being a local burn during which I fell deeply, deeply in love with the chemical. A psychedelic that can have the visuals and headspace it has whilst creating no apprehension towards being around others/strangers is an absolute gem in my book <3 Last night was absolutely beautiful dancing to sublime techno/tech house while on 3-MeO-PCP, alcohol, and vaporized bud, and I'm so looking forward to getting my soul fulfilling dose of nu-disco / house this evening on 3-MeO and 2c-b :)

And to set my intentions even further, I'm hoping to find an attractive and playful lady friend while out tonight as well :p

Hours later I'm back laying on my tile floor absolutely floored by the 2c-b laughing hysterically at everything my senses will allow me to <3

When I tripped Friday night, I had a few moments of intense laughter, laughter at... it, life, whatever you wana call it. I couldn't explain it to my friend, everything was just funny. It was amazing, and the most cathartic acid trip I've had in months. Set and setting really is everything I do believe. 8o

Indeed. I love those moments, where you're just overcome with the glory of existence.

I have rediscovered 2C-T-2... in 2005 it helped me a lot getting past some depression and anxiety and helped me to really turn around. I've done small amounts a couple of times in the past few days and it's so warm and loving, quite mescaline-like in its energy. Yesterday I did it in combo with a little 3-MeO-PCP and it was some of the best I've ever felt from drugs, all day long. I was so happy all day that I was just laughing, acting like a little kid. I played music and went to lunch with my friends. Then we played in a river, swam and skipped rocks and made an adventure out of being carried downstream and avoiding rocks. I was "going with the flow" the best of my companions, and they told me they don't understand how I go with the flow so well. I told them you just have the feel the rocks coming and let them pass over you. :D

Careful, 3-MeO-PCP is an SRI... 2C-T-x are not exactly known to play safe with serotonergic drugs. But yeah T-2 is very nice - I didn't get out of it what I got out of T-7, not yet anyway. I have some T-2 but it is supposed to be contaminated with T-21 somehow... I will still have to submit some for testing. If I know the ratios and don't combine with anything else, I suppose it is not a bad combo...

Yeah the low doses seem to be fine, no worrisome signs noted. My doses were ~5mg of 3-MeO-PCP and ~6mg of 2C-T-2.

Seems reasonable - I personally try to avoid any thin ice and slippery slopes on principle, cause I think it is not only the principle but the habit that can put people at risk over time.

Got a T. Bridgesii cactus, not only supposed to be potent but also way more consistent in potency than say San Pedro...
https://www.shroomery.org/forums/usergallery.php?gallery=220519&folder=Ethnobotany - it is the columnary one.

The Salvia in the light blue box is an experiment: I allowed it to root for a ridiculous amount of time and now planted it horizontally. Will cut off all the leaves soon, once it sprouts from the ground. The idea is that being a 'log' it branches at various nodes making a whole bench of salvia.

Nice, I had a bridgesii once, it's a beautiful cactus. I had a peruvianus too, that was probably my favorite. Unfortunately they all died in a late frost one night. :(

I've gone through much of a gram too this summer, though I still have maybe 150mg, and I shared a lot. Amazing how far this stuff goes. I never seem to build up a tolerance to it. I take 3-5mg doses, multiple times, and it always works the same.

I'd like to revisit 3-MeO-PCP someday. Gave me a bad first impression, but maybe it was a fluke, as almost everybody that tries it seems to love it. Plus, MXE is bae. <3

I had a few moments of intense laughter, laughter at... it, life, whatever you wana call it.

The simplest things in life are always the most beautiful, IMHO. I've had some fancy privileges in my life, getting academic honors at an elite college, and such, but honestly... when I look back on those times, sure I wore a shit-eating grin and felt proud to the brim, but was I really happy? No. (Which is probably why I dropped out.)

I was much happier tonight, taking a walk outside in the twilight, feeling incredibly grateful to simply see the world with two eyes, hear it with two ears, feel the summer air on my skin, and smell the dirt as it was kicked up by the occasional car that drove by. And just wonder... wonder how this amazing thing called Earth ever came to be?

Hey, here's a serious question for your swirlonauts. Do you ever feel like people interpret your empathy as being disingenuous, or "schmooze" as they say on the East coast? This happens to me SO often: I make what I think is a polite gesture, saying something like, "Hey X, it's been awhile! Good to talk to you again!" And instead of reacting warmly, people seem to get weirded-out, so to speak. As if I'm a slimy salesman, trying to cozy up with a potential customer or something. It kinda discourages me from socializing at all.

Last edited:
Beautiful cacti! Looks like you grafted a lophophora onto a trichocereus?

Thnx! And correct, a Loph Williamsii Caespitosa ssp onto a T. Grandiflorus.

Hey, here's a serious question for your swirlonauts. Do you ever feel like people interpret your empathy as being disingenuous, or "schmooze" as they say on the East coast? This happens to me SO often: I make what I think is a polite gesture, saying something like, "Hey X, it's been awhile! Good to talk to you again!" And instead of reacting warmly, people seem to get weirded-out, so to speak. As if I'm a slimy salesman, trying to cozy up with a potential customer or something. It kinda discourages me from socializing at all.

When I was quite young, I used to approach strangers and just talk as if I had known them forever and apparently since it was genuine and disarming this opened people up. When I got through adolescent identity development I became more of a spaced out introvert... nevertheless I was still very trusting, and in the course of years I got really hurt a couple of times, because of being so trusting. It's not really in my nature to become manipulative and guarded in response, so I guess my reaction has been more closed off contact with people in general to protect myself from the get go.
I really prefer to skip the whole illusion of having to 'break the ice' and have always found it of little consequence whether a person is the major or a bum, if you talk to him... Anyway, I think if people are suspicious of genuine openness, that just seems to say a lot about their own guardedness and difficulty with being open or emotional?

What I do hav a little trouble with, is the occasional overdone (sometimes typically American) politeness similar to how in US companies it can be a faux pas to just give criticism to a co-worker, which doesn't seem healthy. Being 'PC' can go too far, because in my opinion if you respect someone as a person you can also be honest about negative things, otherwise it seems fake to me. I'm allergic to fake niceness, not distrusting of people being open but of niceness being a default - acting nice rather than being nice. Quite different from empathy of course! And certainly also a cultural habit, or probably... I guess I can be a bit too 'honest' instead, but if I come across harsh, it's just about being truthful and similar to how you give it straight to old friends. Hard to convey tone over the internet though.

The simplest things in life are always the most beautiful, IMHO. I've had some fancy privileges in my life, getting academic honors at an elite college, and such, but honestly... when I look back on those times, sure I wore a shit-eating grin and felt proud to the brim, but was I really happy? No. (Which is probably why I dropped out.)

I was much happier tonight, taking a walk outside in the twilight, feeling incredibly grateful to simply see the world with two eyes, hear it with two ears, feel the summer air on my skin, and smell the dirt as it was kicked up by the occasional car that drove by. And just wonder... wonder how this amazing thing called Earth ever came to be?

Amen brother!

I feel like something similar happens to me often, albeit here in the south, people are much more 'friendly' (if you can call it that) to strangers, which I honestly find even more bothering, because these 'friendly' people often hold such deep-seated hatreds and bigotry that if you got past that soft happy outside, you'd see their true self-serving nature within. Of course, they're unaware of their inattention to the human condition, but as the law says, ignorance is no defense.

So I hadn't had a good several days-long span of 3-MeO low dosing in a while, but ending yesterday I did a 5-day run. Damn I love those. By the 4th day, I'm maximally turned on... hypomania has really set in, but to a totally helpful and manageable level. Basically I feel extremely inspired and skilled, with a ton of focus and motivation. I feel great, happy, very euphoric actually. I get a lot of art/music done and I'm really into everything I'm doing.

Twice I mixed a low dose of 2C-T-2 in, and both times it was amazing. On Sunday, I had band practice from 11-2 in the afternoon, and at the end I took just 5mg of 3-MeO and 6mg of 2C-T-2, riding off the top of a pretty intense "music high", and I proceeded to feel probably the best I have ever felt from drugs. The mania was so strong that I could barely contain myself from the euphoria I felt. I was just saying quips and conversing deeply about everything and laughing so much, and trying to make everyone around me laugh. I have probably never felt so manic, any more and I think I would have started doing things without being able to stop myself, so it was actually a bit unnerving for about 2 hours, occasionally. But SO. MUCH. FUN. I spent the day going out to lunch with and hanging out with my friends, then my girlfriend and I and one of my bandmates went to swim and play in a river, which was amazing. I felt like a little kid, just full of unbridled joy at the simple things. I spent the rest of the evening with my girlfriend and got a good night's sleep. I took some more yesterday and also felt amazing but I could tell it would be the last day for a while. Today I haven't had any, but I still feel wonderful, but the hypomania is at probably 20%.

Any more than 5 days and I start to feel a bit insane, hard to focus, etc. But a 5-day fun once in a while is such a cleansing-feeling thing, I get a lot done too and have a ton of great conversations (one time my girl and I ended up talking about all this stuff she needed to share and get out and I think it helped her, for example). And there's no comedown or anything, I just feel fine/normal afterwards. At no point are there any negative side effects. I really do think this stuff could be a great medicine/therapy tool. Probably not as a long-term antidepressant but it makes a great very short-term antidepressant and that time could really be used in productive therapy/life progress/etc.

I'd like to revisit 3-MeO-PCP someday. Gave me a bad first impression, but maybe it was a fluke, as almost everybody that tries it seems to love it. Plus, MXE is bae. <3

My first trial with it I didn't really like it. I don't like the dissociation from it that much even now, when I use it I try for sub-dissociation levels with multiple redoses in order to get the hypomania-style effects. It took some time of using it for me to really start to love it. It's a different kind of drug/dissociative.

I guess I can be a bit too 'honest' instead, but if I come across harsh, it's just about being truthful and similar to how you give it straight to old friends.

Recently I've been learning to recognize criticism as a form of kindness. If someone points out your fault, they're really just trying to help you become a better person. And, it also means they believe in your capacity to learn and change.

I mean, even if someone calls you stupid, it's almost a compliment, if you think about it. If they really thought you were genuinely mentally handicapped, they wouldn't say anything. :D

My first trial with it I didn't really like it. I don't like the dissociation from it that much even now, when I use it I try for sub-dissociation levels with multiple redoses in order to get the hypomania-style effects. It took some time of using it for me to really start to love it. It's a different kind of drug/dissociative.

I have to be really careful if I ever use NMDA antagonists, because it's easy for me to go overboard... any tips or general guidelines for setting healthy limits with 3-MeO-PCP?

For me, I'd say just watch yourself. Set dose limits (if you low-dose it like I do this is less of an issue). If you want to try for multiple days in a row, increase it by 1 day at a time per "run", until you realize you've gone far enough or too far. Make sure you give an equal time off (at least) as the time you spent on a "run".

My one tip with 3-meo-pcp is never do a large dose at once. I only swipe the smallest noticeable amount out of the bag that I can see on my finger to gum, or set out about as small as you could get of a bump to insufflate. And then repeat every hour or two until you feel it like you want. Like Xorkoth, I don't enjoy the dissociation from it either, it's odd and unnerving to me, so in this way not only do I keep myself from overindulging, but I'm able to keep myself from ever feeling uncomfortable.