• H&R Moderators: VerbalTruist | cdin | Lil'LinaptkSix

My brief summary : Suboxone 8mg cold turkey days 1 - 10

You would benefit most from some form of medically assisted detox. Is detox an option for you boomshit?

No, detox isn't an option. I took 2 weeks vacation from work to get thru the worst of this. In my line of work if even a hint of this got out I would be finished, so I have to do this under the radar. I am going to start walking on the treadmill until I am completely exhausted before going to bed and pray I finally get some sleep. On the upside I did get a good 3 hrs of sleep last night so taking that as a win, every little victory is motivation!!! I am determined to get thru this and being able to look back at the misery of detox hopefully will help me stay clean once I do get past it. thanks for the advice and support.

Gotcha. That is a drag, but it is good you know what you have to do to keep things on track. I find that keeping away from caffeine after 1200 noon helps a lot when it comes to sleeping later, even during detox. I also find that exercise within 2hrs of bedtime is counter productive.

Take good care of yourself boomshit, detoxing like this is never easy!

MNSC, I have been of the grid a bit lately, awesome to see you still succeeding and still posting.

Sent you a pm man.

day 19 and it's so much better now, still not getting a full nights sleep but 3-4 hrs a night now anyway. Treadmill didn't help at all just made me sore and sleepy, I finally let a trusted family member in, and his support helped a lot. Back at work now and dealing with the triggers at the office, hiding places, using places, but nothing I can't handle. When I get the craves I just call my support person and that is working well.

Yeah, The hiking/walking took a bit to exhaust myself to sleep. Mainly it helped with the rls as I was too sore to feel that weird tingly urge to move.

Awesome you found some support through this. Just keep moving forward and looking ahead.

You are doing great :p

Just to let everyone know... I am not dead and am still going strong. Hope everyone is doing well. I shall post a proper update soon.

~MisterNotSoClean~