• H&R Moderators: VerbalTruist | cdin | Lil'LinaptkSix

My brief summary : Suboxone 8mg cold turkey days 1 - 10

^ .5 Xanax should be fine. Years ago, I had the same experience as you with benzos - mostly for flying - and I would pretty much black out from it and sleep through the whole thing and the layovers...not sure how, but when I would get to my destination I couldn't remember for the life of me switching plans. Then I had a reallllly bad bout of anxiety that lasted a couple of weeks. I also got Xanax from a parent and would break it up into .5s - it worked perfectly. It made me a bit slow and fuzzy, but I could function.

Good luck!

- VE

Well that was interesting... I just had my first real craving in a very long time.

I was taking out the trash and as soon as the cool morning air hit me it was like I was wafted back a few years ago. It was as if I almost felt that high again. I know I particularly liked popping a handful during this type of weather. That coolness on my skin by the wind wisped away by the flood of the warmth of the pills...

Yep, that's where my mind went.

Well done mate keep it up, I've been really struggling the last 25 days just jumping off 400mcg!! ..so respect.

That pic with the spider is great

How you doing bro? Glad to see your doing better than I and hope you continue your path. Sometimes I feel like taking a full sub and getting totally out of it. Legs pains are so real during work and during late night hours. I can't take benzodiazepines as i get random ua's from time to time.

How you doing bro? Glad to see your doing better than I and hope you continue your path. Sometimes I feel like taking a full sub and getting totally out of it. Legs pains are so real during work and during late night hours. I can't take benzodiazepines as i get random ua's from time to time.

Still going sir. Actually at work atm. Seems like with each day I'm getting better instead of the previous up and down. I think it was at day 35ish where I continually started feeling better each day.

I still haven't taken that Xanax. Figured I'd try to do without.

Once I hit day 15ish things for the most part got better. More of a 2 steps forward one step back feeling.

Hang in there. You are closer than you think ;)

I believe you just so hard to function and not let others know what's going on at work. I'm always contemplating on taking .5 kratom. But, don't want to wd from that as well. Yesterday was a bad day and today seems that way as well. I'm trying hard as this is my first detox ever since being on sub for 6-7 years and being on pain meds for 2 years before subs. And I have not relapsed since being on subs.

It's tough for sure. I never had the pains in my legs just always in my back. Are you taking anything for the leg pains? I took Advil for my back and that helped quite a bit. Tried Tylenol as well but that didn't do anything.

Hang in there man. If ya can take a long weekend or use some sick time to give your body a bit of a break.

Yeah been taking Advil I spose I'm just a rare wd case that's gonna be in detox for 30 days. :( Took small amount of kratom
Whenever I feel I can't handle anymore.
.25- .50 gram once a day. How do you guys feel about that? Plus got some kava kava coming in today. Anyone experienced with that? Thanks.
Tino

^ don't beat yourself up for crumbs of Kratom. If you need it, you take it. You are doing awesome and if the Kratom is keeping you going at the worst of times - then I think you should do it if you have to. It's not like you are eating 7gs of the stuff.

Sometimes it's more about living to fight another day than making today perfect.

- VE

edit - oops, forgot to mention kava. I don't have direct experience with it, but i did just pick some up yesterday. I'm going to try it tonight. I'll let you know how it goes!

Thx. VE let me know. Mine just came in. I'm been going thru these gabapentin like crazy almost out.

Hey Tino, how did you sleep from the Kava? I have the extract type and took it at about 1:00 a.m. It tastes like SHIT. I mean bad. I haven't had a drink (of alcohol) in like four years. And this tincture shit is like drinking absinthe - which is some of the worst alcohol I've ever had. Could be that I'm just really susceptible to bad tastes/smells right now.

Anyway, I got 3ish hours of sleep last night. So, I just downed some more (hoping to take a nap) and thought of you. When you have time, let me know how it's going!

- VE

I did not try it because I was doing more research on how to extract it with milk and water then filtering powder. I will tonight and see how it goes. Did you feel sleepy atleast?
Today is a step forward so far. Hopefully next few days are as well. I pray you guys future days are all steps forward. I hate this no sleep shit mister explains it so well. Oh yeah my wife that jumped from doing a small dose of bupe is still going thru rls and sleep problems. Been 17 days for her. She's a lot stronger than I. I'm a quitting kratom again during the next few days since im gonna be off work. I was off kratom for 3 days but rls at night was too ridiculous. Thanks for listening.
-Tino

^. I couldn't tell if it made me sleepy cause I was exhausted before I took it. I'll keep,trying and let you know, though.

I think your plan to take next week off and just drop the Kratom and push through is a great one. I think your natural sleep cycle will come back sooner if you are off the Kratom.

- VE

Hey Tino, how did you sleep from the Kava? I have the extract type and took it at about 1:00 a.m. It tastes like SHIT. I mean bad. I haven't had a drink (of alcohol) in like four years. And this tincture shit is like drinking absinthe - which is some of the worst alcohol I've ever had. Could be that I'm just really susceptible to bad tastes/smells right now.

Anyway, I got 3ish hours of sleep last night. So, I just downed some more (hoping to take a nap) and thought of you. When you have time, let me know how it's going!

- VE

In regards to the susceptibility of bad tastes/smells.

I used to have 0 gag reflex to bad tastes and smells. I did the dishes the other day and there was a pot I made zuppa toscana soup in I had put off washing for about 3 days. When I poured out the pot it smells like dead cat juice... I promptly spewed on the rest of the dishes and ran into the living room. Thought it was safe to breath again... wrong. The smell followed me and the cup of coffee I had 30 mins prior was no longer in my body.

So much for iron stomach :p

Lol yeah idk if I could take the kava kava as well don't have a pretty strong stomach or gag reflex. Can't really chug anything. I think I am hopefully coming out of this funk. Will see how sleep is tonight.

Misterclean i dont usually read every post in someones thread but i gotta say i just went thru your whole thread. You kept me smiling and lol throughout, i like your tell as it is humor im just like that in person but i seem to type more conservately (im not spell checkin im sure u can understand). I think you got it at this point im pretty sure if i get thru the first week nothing will turn me back i have almost 18 years straight never goin 18 hours without oxcycontin and roxys and mgs so high you would think i would have been lol i havent gotten high on ops in 15 years. If you want you can see where im at in my thread ive come a long way getting ready soon for D Day im gonna hit them fuckin beaches with a 50 cal on my back cause i aint goin back. One last thing i have always been an emotional guy hard to hide it if you saw me you would think not but anyway is this emotional shit normal all i have to do is think of the war to come and i can cry the crazy thing is its not self pity for the pain its a cry thinking of future sucess. sorry about that mushy shit gotta wipe the keyboard keep going brotha

Dude, Gratz on deciding to rambo out on that shit with a 50 call at your hip. I haven't read your whole thread but I'm about to.

As far as the emotional shit... I totally understand... I almost cried while rewatching Deadpool of all movies... I am currently trying to stay away from any Disney Pixar movies atm because of that lol. It's gotten progressively better though.

I'll see ya on your thread :p

~MNSC~

I also noticed trying to hold back emotions during movies. So weird. Feel like a big cry baby. I thought that this was just me. Thank god im not the only crybaby.