• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

Regional Pills/MD(M)A Discussion v. PM(dma)T

the last time I tried MDA was at a new years rave bash in Brighton, 2008 - one of the best drug experiences I've had

Its amazing but as I love a good bop I find it a bit heavy at times for dancing so IMO its better for domestic seshes than going out.

Yeah I'd agree with that too, at higher doses the visuals can get in the way especially if your trying to throw some shapes, as I'm older and can no longer dance till 7am this will all be enjoyed at home =D

I have bought MDA off the dark net a few times and it's been nothing like pills back in the day. You think you are coming up but it just fades away and then.....bam! You are tripping like a motherfucker.

MDA can vary just like MDMA can. Some batches are very tripping and longer lasting, others are just like a really strong empathogenic experience that lasts right around MDMA in duration (maybe even shorter.)

I too haven?t much enjoyed MDA at shows, I?ve had some times out that were a blast and others where all I wanted to do was go home, snuggle up, and chat shit. On a few occasions I remember feeling as if the roll would die off anytime I?d go back inside anc try to dance, only to hit full force soon as I?d walk back out. Add in the confusion that can occur and it?s just messier than its cousin MDMA.

A lot of my best rolls have been with MDA though. I?ll nevwr forget my first MDA pill, I didn?t trip like my friends but damn was I on top of the world. Nothing like coming up on proper MDA, like a rocket being blasted to the moon. Some freak out as it hits for good reason.

-GC

Just received a cheeky gram of MDA, I've been long forward to this one since reading PiHKAL, will report back once off my tits
Feeling very envious of this lucky bitch just now. Enjoy mate, looking forward to your report :)

Well guys I was very impressed with my first run, you know everyone says MDMA isn't what it use to be, I somehow think that's because theres less MDA in it now, it had all the magic, eye wiggles, my wall paper was shimmering and wiggling all over the place, empathy was through the roof, stimulation - excessive (just how I like it), I haven't had jaw ache from MDMA in years right I feel like I've been chewing on stones all night, I had to fight the urge to tell everyone in my phone book I love them.

From come up to come down it was roughly 8 hours, I didn't re dose as I didn't feel the need, sleep was impossible but the afterglow makes up for it, feeling nice and stoned now but relatively back to normal - apart from my jaw OUCH!!

Well guys I was very impressed with my first run, you know everyone says MDMA isn't what it use to be, I somehow think that's because theres less MDA in it now, it had all the magic, eye wiggles, my wall paper was shimmering and wiggling all over the place, empathy was through the roof, stimulation - excessive (just how I like it), I haven't had jaw ache from MDMA in years right I feel like I've been chewing on stones all night, I had to fight the urge to tell everyone in my phone book I love them.

From come up to come down it was roughly 8 hours, I didn't re dose as I didn't feel the need, sleep was impossible but the afterglow makes up for it, feeling nice and stoned now but relatively back to normal - apart from my jaw OUCH!!

That sounds fuckin lush man! Jealous as fuck...

Haha yup that sounds like MDA alright! Glad to hear it coming around again.

-GC

Isn't MDMA metabolised to MDA? When pills were good, at the end of the night I'd be hallucinating like fuck - e.g. watching something on television then realising it wasn't even turned on.

I miss those times...

Well guys I was very impressed with my first run, you know everyone says MDMA isn't what it use to be, I somehow think that's because theres less MDA in it now, it had all the magic, eye wiggles, my wall paper was shimmering and wiggling all over the place, empathy was through the roof, stimulation - excessive (just how I like it).
Sounds like you had a ball! Pleased for you and to hear that they are around :)

Any reports on Warner Bros pills? My daughter said she had one last night and when I asked her if it was any good she said "yeh, it was alright". Now that to me says it was shit! Good pills are fuckin amazing, end of..!

I need my life to settle down a bit, and then I'd love to take some nice pills again. It's great to know that there are still some good ones around ;)

I need my life to settle down a bit, and then I'd love to take some nice pills again. It's great to know that there are still some good ones around ;)

Ive had good MDMA once in the last 10 years. That's a bit shit imo...

Ive had good MDMA once in the last 10 years. That's a bit shit imo...
Agree :X
Never been keen on MDMA to be honest, too mellow, and slightly mongy 8)
But who knows, maybe the right amount, with the right people, in the right setting and state of mind :)

Got a gram come today that is 'Supposedly' The same md that makes the the famous qdance crew pills (technogyms etc)

Now i got it for a small trance and hard house festival im doing next month, but i must admit im very tempted to sample a small line tonight, ya know, just to make sure its adequate enough for the fest. Been 2 months since last had anything so just a small 120 mg line will do lol

Fubar - the quote function is fucked, but yes MDA is naturally converted from MDMA. The confusion you describe is still obtained from today's Dutch beans if you take 3 or 4. I remember even shit beans from back in the day were like this (particularly the Heinekens).

Modern MDA now (and trust me I have taken loads) follows a pattern, you start to come up but it just fades to nothing before SLAM it hits you and you and trip for 4 hours like you are on AMT. MDA now is nothing like how old school beans felt like, even the supposedly MDA ones like the blue Playstations.

Fubar - the quote function is fucked, but yes MDA is naturally converted from MDMA. The confusion you describe is still obtained from today's Dutch beans if you take 3 or 4. I remember even shit beans from back in the day were like this (particularly the Heinekens).

Modern MDA now (and trust me I have taken loads) follows a pattern, you start to come up but it just fades to nothing before SLAM it hits you and you and trip for 4 hours like you are on AMT. MDA now is nothing like how old school beans felt like, even the supposedly MDA ones like the blue Playstations.

To quote a message, just hit 'reply', this automatically inserts the message you're replying to as a quote. The 'quote' button is used for multiquoting messages - though I'm not sure how this works yet. I'm still getting to grips with this new software and I still can't decide if It's an overall improvement or a bag of shit. I would have preferred it if the old version could have been fixed, but apparently that wasn't possible and it was falling apart rapidly.

I think i preferred the utilitarian look of the old site rather than this fancy stuff though...

But yikes! 3 to 4 of the modern high dosed pills? I've found with the modern stuff the more I take, the quicker I fall asleep!

This whole mehdma situation is getting depressing. Everything I've had off the dark net seems to be the impostor talked about on the big thread. Has anyone had any luck? Any tips to finding the real stuff?